The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade is pretty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

simz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simz Click to send private message to simz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade is pretty"
I want Joanie to win, but Jade is completely PHYSICALLY unflawed and she looks like a model always.I also think her bad-a$$ attitude is a defense mechanism. Shes good tv.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade is pretty puppyupper 05-06-06 1
 RE: Jade is pretty sammyboy22 05-06-06 2
 RE: Jade is pretty capcomguy 05-06-06 3
 RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-07-06 4
   RE: Jade is pretty nazpink 05-07-06 5
       RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-08-06 6
           RE: Jade is pretty nazpink 05-08-06 7
               RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-11-06 19
                   RE: Jade is pretty nazpink 05-15-06 29
                       RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-15-06 30
 RE: Jade is pretty pinksparkleguitar 05-08-06 8
   RE: Jade is pretty Darling Nickey 05-09-06 9
 RE: Jade is pretty reealiteefan 05-10-06 10
   RE: Jade is pretty nazpink 05-10-06 11
       RE: Jade is pretty nazpink 05-10-06 12
       RE: Jade is pretty ANTMGirl4Life 05-11-06 15
           RE: Jade is pretty reealiteefan 05-11-06 21
               RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-13-06 26
       RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-11-06 20
 RE: Jade is pretty scota 05-11-06 13
   RE: Jade is pretty MsDeeVeeAns 05-11-06 14
   RE: Jade is pretty ANTMGirl4Life 05-11-06 16
       RE: Jade is pretty BRE_IS AWINNER 05-13-06 27
 RE: Jade is pretty allicatt02 05-11-06 17
   RE: Jade is pretty LisaPles 05-11-06 18
 RE: Jade is pretty sadiee 05-11-06 22
 RE: Jade is pretty sammyboy22 05-11-06 23
 RE: Jade is pretty AfricanAngel 05-13-06 24
 RE: Jade is pretty princegirl 05-13-06 25
   RE: Jade is pretty AfricanAngel 05-14-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

puppyupper 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail puppyupper Click to send private message to puppyupper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade is PHYSICALLY unflawed???? She's got a great body, but that face is ugly, ugly, UGLY! Her eyes are too close together, her mouth is small, her chin is pointy. All that face has is cheeckbones, but whole thing put together is 100% SKANK!

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade is pretty"
I love Joanie. I really want her to win. I haven't been a Jade fan because she, as Joanie likes to put it: "smells like a #####". I have never liked Jade. Sure she's had a few alright pics when she doesn't look like a full on tranny. I just don't know where her arrogance and big bag of bull$hit come from... Also, from what Gina said Jade wasn't happy when someone asked her if she was Asian. What the hell? Jade looks more Asian than Gina! I swear Jade has some form of Asian ethnicity in her, maybe she was adopted and doesn't know it.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-06-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade's bad attitude is more like an offense mechanism.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade is pretty"
jade unflawed ha ha whenever a women looks like a man there is a flaw

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade is pretty"
First off Jade has Native American in her and that is where the Asian look come from. Some theories to where Native Americans came from before inhabiting the U.S. is Asia during the Ice Ages when they could have easily walked over, but enough history and cultural lessons.

Honestly, I don't see where all this Jade looks like a man bit comes from, but I'm guessing the minute a couple of "judges" say it on the show everyone seems to follow. I don't think Jade is flawless because she is human and no human can be flawless but I do think that she is uniquely attractive. Many models aren't as beautiful as we would expect them to be with no makeup, hair, and lack of airbrushing. As far as Jade's personality, well when she's just being chill then I like her but when she get's b!tchy it turns me off. She should just be herself and calm down but these reality shows really know how to bring out the worse in anyone.

05-08-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jade is pretty"
if i think she look like a man i think she look like a man this is all about opinon s let me keep mine

05-08-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jade is pretty"
You are definately entitled to your opinion. If you choose to think that Jade resembles a man than so be it. If I choose to not understand why anyone thinks Jade looks like a man than so be that. I never said that no one had a right to their opinions, I simply stated that I did not understand them and at times it seems people say things after the judges have, this is just an observation. It wasn't about not allowing people to keep their opinions it was about my opinion which happened to disagree which I have a right to do, after all isn't that the point of message boards?

05-11-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jade is pretty"
i know what the point of the message board is and that is to discuss the show not wether i think jade looks like a man.

05-15-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Jade is pretty"
It's also to discuss our opinions of the show and to disagree or agree with them. Maybe you felt I targeted you and only you but that wasn't my intention. I was simply making an opinion on the opinion of many others, not just you. If anyone disagrees with my opinion or take on the show than they should post it, after all what fun would this message board be?

05-15-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jade is pretty"
ok ok are you done thanks for your opinion are you happy now, but im not gone sit here and argue with you any longer because bebo will be stepping in soon.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade's pretty in pictures, but in person she tends to look a little weird. She also has some really bad skin.

Darling Nickey 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Ok People stop trip'en! I am so far from a Jade fan I can't even see it but...she is not ugly. No woman is, we gottta stop judging each other. I think some of her pics were fierce but its her ATTITUDE thats gets in the way. Do I want her gone, yes. I think her attitude will do her in. But ladies Jade is not ugly.

"Don't Even Get Me Started"

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade looks like a transsexual. She's a parody of what a model ought to be. Besides, genuine "top models" begin their careers at 15. At 26 Jade is far too old to be taken seriously.

05-10-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Why should 26 be too old? Why not raise the age limit? After all people are living longer, looking younger, and are more healthy than people were years ago. I'm sick of seeing young girls modeling and looking like they are an adult.

05-10-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Oh yeah, and how many transexuals have we seen with tiny features such as Jade's? I have seen very few myself.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jade is pretty"
>Why should 26 be too old?
>Why not raise the age
>limit? After all people are
>living longer, looking younger, and
>are more healthy than people
>were years ago. I'm sick
>of seeing young girls modeling
>and looking like they are
>an adult.

Naomi Campbell is 34 and she is still the baddest B**** on the runway, hands down...and she's apparently not that nice either. I hope Jade wins.. She is a good model.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jade is pretty"
I don't know how you can mention Naomi Campbell and Jade in the same breath. Naomi is one of the models who did begin her career when she was 15. And she was discovered -- agents came to her. Naomi was never a wannabe model.

Like it or not, it's the nature of the beauty biz that 26 is OLD for a high fashion model.

05-13-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jade is pretty"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

preech sista

05-11-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jade is pretty"
that sounds all well and good and would be nice but its not likely to happen and jad eis definately tapping at 30's door so she should give it a rest and save it for her daughter which shes also getting to old to have.

scota 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scota Click to send private message to scota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jade is pretty"
I really don't like Jade's personality. I do think she has a unique face but her body is smokin'!! I would love to look like her!! I personally don't find her that attractive from the neck up though, she never smiles and almost looks b!tchy. I like Joanie. She works the hardest IMHO and has consistently put out good pics. She seems to really take this seriously. Danielle is nice too but I don't think she will make it because of her accent which is too bad because just like Joanie went to the dentist to fix her flaw, Danielle should be given a voice coach.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade, is a empty shell and she knows it! Even Tyra pointed out that she says the same thing every week...thank you for believing in me....Jade is incapable of being human as she is too full of hate..She gives the least of herself to anyone and she knows it. She slides by on lowest denominator--> ELIMINATE HER!

Danielle on the other hand has a very compassionate soul, she may be eaten alive in modelling but Dan is the best looking, most human, most down to earth .....her accent can be 'fixed' with a few hundred dollars....Jade needs thousands to 'fix' her attitude.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jade is pretty"
just like Joanie
>went to the dentist to
>fix her flaw, Danielle should
>be given a voice coach.
>

I kept wondering the same thing. Tyra adamantly keeps telling her to fix it but isn't giving her the tools to fix it!

05-13-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Jade is pretty"
bad attittutde isnt something you use a tool to get fixed that something you have to fix with yourself

allicatt02 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allicatt02 Click to send private message to allicatt02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Jade has proven herself a complete and ~utteringly~ (I can see her making up this word) fool. From her vocabulary to her unwanted remarks about so and so not being in her class or on her level. I hate to say it, but if I have to listen to one more of her self righteous remarks, I won't be into ANTM, loyaly, as I have been. Note to Tyra and the other producers, HATE from those on Jade's level, is not the sort of entertainment needed!

Alli

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jade is pretty"
No, I don't think Jade is pretty. Her eyes and lips are so small you can't even see them. Personally, I think she looks like an alien. She is tall and slim and as far as I can see, that's the only reason she's there. And I agree with PinkSparkle, her skin is gnarly.
The worst thing about Jade is that she is intellectually challenged.

I'm SO sick of her saying "thank you for believing in me". Blow it out your azz Jade!

sadiee 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sadiee Click to send private message to sadiee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jade is pretty"
Good tv, but a top model...no. I don't think she's pretty. She looks like a man...a scary man. She does have the body for modeling, but the face....no, no, no. And NO inner beauty at all.

If they chose her as the winner.....I'll never watch the show again. I was disappointed with Nicole winning last season. The show has gone downhill.

Jade sucks. They need to send her home.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jade is pretty"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

I hate to say it but, I think Jade could win this competition. I don't like her at all. Any outer beauty she has is immediately overshadowed when she opens her mouth and spews her hateful, catty, vindictive garble. I am sorry, and I think most agree that Jade doesn't have the "likablity factor" going for her. Shes just such a #####. Her last picture did look great, and I admit that. In my opinion though, Jade definitely does have future in modeling. If she doesn't win she should go over to Janice Dickinson's show she is trying to pedal and I'm sure Janice would give her a contract. Horrible bitches like that stick together They are the only ones that can stand each other...

AfricanAngel 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AfricanAngel Click to send private message to AfricanAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jade is pretty"
I started pulling for Joanie after she got her teeth done it really did something for her. What a makeover. Although I think Jade may pull this off. Her attitude is fear. She just don't know how to control it so she acts out. Put up fronts. Each week she is tasting her goal and rising to the occasion. Let see what happens next week.

princegirl 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princegirl Click to send private message to princegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jade is pretty"
come on, she is so full of herself. the way she keeps saying
she is so humble, what a joke, she just wants america to think
she is but, she is a real wrench

AfricanAngel 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AfricanAngel Click to send private message to AfricanAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jade is pretty"
What model is not full of themself. That's all a part of the game. If Jade would just keep her mouth shut; she will and can win this. The last couple of show she has hit it but she keeps opening her mouth when she don't need to say anything. She is getting on my nerve with the I have to have the last word. She appear to have this mentality that she has to justify everything.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •