The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nnenna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ANTM_Fan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTM_Fan Click to send private message to ANTM_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nnenna"
I am so utterly disappointed that Nnenna got sent home. She was by far the most beautiful of all the models. She had the most poise, and character. She was the most serious. She won all of the little side competitions.

I hate that her boyfriend messed up her head. I hate jealous guys.

Why did they bring Jade's mother and Nnenna's boyfriend?
Why didn't they fly in Nnenna's mother too?
Why did they put that ugly red make-up on her face when she was supposed to be a doll?

I think they purposefully sabotaged Nnenna. She was too perfect and they didn't want her to win.

I don't want to watch the show anymore without Nnenna. I was always looking forward to seeing Nnenna win everything and outshine the other girls.

Nnenna should have won.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nnenna Twinkles 04-29-06 1
   RE: Nnenna pinksparkleguitar 04-29-06 2
       RE: Nnenna prosecutor 05-01-06 3
           RE: Nnenna msladyhotlady 05-01-06 4
               RE: Nnenna buddha01 05-02-06 8
                   RE: Nnenna prosecutor 05-03-06 10
                       RE: Nnenna reealiteefan 05-10-06 16
                           RE: Nnenna tmj212 05-16-06 18
   RE: Nnenna BRE_IS AWINNER 05-03-06 9
 RE: Nnenna sexy 05-02-06 5
 RE: Nnenna Kelly_Smith 05-02-06 6
 RE: Nnenna buddha01 05-02-06 7
   RE: Nnenna BRE_IS AWINNER 05-08-06 13
 RE: Nnenna mamaof3 05-03-06 11
   RE: Nnenna prosecutor 05-04-06 12
 RE: Nnenna MsDeeVeeAns 05-09-06 14
   RE: Nnenna uglier than sarah w 05-10-06 15
       RE: Nnenna male_supa_model 05-10-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nnenna"
I think Nnenna is gone because her look didn't work in a few of the photos. Specifically the doll and the mermaid her head just looked big and her face just plain. Ms J's comments may have sounded bitter and repetitive but they started sounding like they fit because Nnenna's picture look fit Ms J's criticism that Nnenna was boring.

Nnenna started off impressing people but she didn't continue to Wow them. She had one look - still and regal.

In MY opinion, I liked lots of things about her and think she will be hired in a flash to model. I think the bald look didn't work for every photo shoot. It's difficult to soften your look as a mermaid or doll when you're bald and don't have a naturally soft personality.

I understood why she's not naturally soft. She seems to have gotten through her life by just sucking it up, keeping her mouth shut most of the time, and holding her head high. I foresee many struggles if she ever decides to try to get vulnerable or softer but if you turn out arrogant or regal as a result of a difficult life you're not doing so bad. Go Nnenna! I'll look for her in magazines in the future.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nnenna"
I, too, think that Nnenna will have no problem pinking up modeling contracts, she has a particular look that will appeal to some. I think she is extremely regal and beautiful.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-01-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nnenna"
Tyra messed up Nnenna with that bald hair cut.
There already is Alek Wek so it wasn't necessary
to do that to Nnenna. She should have been given
the hair cut Molly-Sue got instead.IMO.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nnenna"
A different hair cut for Nenna would not have made a difference. Like they were saying on the last episode. Her personna is kind of snobish and it shows in her photos. She doesn't have much personality which would allow her to change facial expressions. All she had was her smile and that can only get you so far. Plus, you cannot loose your fire. Their looking for someone who can progress. She started out on top and fell to the bottom.
It was time for her to go.

buddha01 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buddha01 Click to send private message to buddha01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nnenna"
Nope because she was absolutely beautiful with a bald head. She wasn't any more snobbish than Jade or Furonda. I think they could have choosen better excuse to kick her off. Let her know she needs to progress and then kick her off. Jade has been in the hot seat couple of times. They told her what she needed to do and gave her the opportunity to improve. She wasn't given that chance.

05-03-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nnenna"
>Nope because she was absolutely beautiful
>with a bald head.

Yes but with a little bit more hair she would
have been gorgeous, and had more versatility
in hair styles. A few people mentioned that
Nnenna said she is an African Queen etc. however
I wonder why these so-called African queens
rarely date Africans. Her boyfriend for instance
Iman's husband for instance. Though I think both
women are very beautiful.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nnenna"
>
A few people
>mentioned that
>Nnenna said she is an African
>Queen etc. however
>I wonder why these so-called African
>queens
>rarely date Africans.

Why? Because a beautiful woman can date any man who pleases her, that's why: Because she can.

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nnenna"
I never heard Nnenna say that she was an African queen. I am not clear on the connection on 'who' she dates and her regalness. I'm with you, reealiteefan. She can date whomever she wants and still fully claim her african heritage.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nnenna"
perfect ha ha that was funny there was nothing perfect about nenna ok she did have nice bone structure but i mean her pictures werent the best not at all. and then she had a bad sttitude and treated the girls in the house like trash and her boyfriend she deserved to go.

sexy 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sexy Click to send private message to sexy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nnenna"
>I am so utterly disappointed that
>Nnenna got sent home.
>She was by far the
>most beautiful of all the
>models. She had the
>most poise, and character.
>She was the most serious.
> She won all of
>the little side competitions.
>
>I hate that her boyfriend messed
>up her head. I
>hate jealous guys.
>
>Why did they bring Jade's mother
>and Nnenna's boyfriend?
>Why didn't they fly in Nnenna's
>mother too?
>Why did they put that ugly
>red make-up on her face
>when she was supposed to
>be a doll?
>
>I think they purposefully sabotaged Nnenna.
> She was too perfect
>and they didn't want her
>to win.
>
>I don't want to watch the
>show anymore without Nnenna.
>I was always looking forward
>to seeing Nnenna win everything
>and outshine the other girls.
>
>
>Nnenna should have won.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nnenna"
Nnena was one of my favorites from the very first episode. I really liked her mature she was and she definitely had model written all over her.

However, as the show progressed, my liking for her diminished with every week. She really didn't show any different sides. There has been only one side we have seen and that's the problem I think. Yes, she looks very regal but she always has the same facial expression on her face. Tyra always makes a huge deal out of facial expressions and eyes saying something. Nnena's face was always the same and IMO just looked boring after a few shots.

So I actually was glad to see her go. I'm sure she won't have any problems getting a contract with another agency. I just don't think she was versatile enough for this competition. Even Furonda, whose features and skin are nowhere near as beautiful as Nnena's is impressing me MUCH more because she's constantly changing her face during the shoot.

So good call, finally!

buddha01 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buddha01 Click to send private message to buddha01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nnenna"
I totally agree. There are not to many women who look beautiful without hair and carry the confidence that she was able to carry. I really thought she should be the winner. I think they do things for publicity. She wasn't eliminate because she wasn't progessing. She had a couple of bad pictures just as the rest of the girls..Jade. Jade has been in the hot seat a couple of times. She is still there because of the drama she brings to the show. Keeps the rating high.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nnenna"
ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamaof3 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamaof3 Click to send private message to mamaof3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nnenna"
I am glad that nnenna got sent home. As for flying in her boyfriend and not her mother, well 1st off nnenna wasn't raised by her mother she was raised by an aunt an uncle. She would be closer to the aunt than her mother who lives in a different country ( or she past away , i cant remember which. I do remember her saying in her interview that she was raised by her aunt and uncle. And maybe her aunt didn't want to be on national t.v. and the only one willing to be on t.v. was the boyfriend. That is the person she kept in most contact with is it not? The ugly red make up was because she was suppose to look like a baby doll. baby dolls have rosey cheeks. The make up wasn't that bad she did look pretty but she had no personality in the picture. They could have taken a pic of a real baby doll and had it come out better looking than nnenna's pic. She had it when the show first started but she lost it. There was nothing left of her except selfishness and i hate to say it but her boyfriend did get in the way and it's her own fault she let it happen. If she could let him get in the way like she did then she really wasn't cut out for the job, not to mention that she was not very photogenic like a model neds to be. She was far from perfection. She was very beautiful but didn't have the personality like a model needs. Why would they sabatoge her for being to perfect, isn't that what you would want from a model perfection? Beauty, brains, good personality, giving, caring, kind and takes beautiful pictures. Well Nnenna only had the beauty and brains. In the other area's she was lacking majorly.She does not deserve to win.

05-04-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Nnenna"
If you check out the interview with Nnenna and
Egypt and April, it seems that Nnenna's mother
passed away, in Nigeria when someone in the
family passes away it's customary to shave one's
head. Tyra never should have told Nnenna to do
that. However Nnenna should have explained
that to Tyra instead of swallowing hard and going
along with their ignorance of her culture.
I am sure that now that Tyra knows she feels
bad. however Nnenna said she can't make excuses
and her boyfriend and she have been together
for 2 years also that the editing made her BF
look bad and also that Jade is a sweet nice person.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nnenna"
Nnemma has class, pose, education , ethnic pride, fem pride she has it all except one thing...versatility and in this bidness that is vital....she will do well in whatever she does....

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nnenna"
Agreed...I think she has a good future ahead of her!

male_supa_model 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail male_supa_model Click to send private message to male_supa_model Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nnenna"
The short hair was right for Nnenna if she is a real model the hair wouldn't matter that much so you people stop making excuses ok the *itch got voted off deal with it. Time will tell if Nenna is a real model or not. People thought Nik, Bre, or Lisa should have won cycle 5. Well none of them are signed to an agency or doing big things instead of hit and miss little things. Lisa was on tv saying she should've won. If thats the case an agency would've scooped her up but all she walked away with was name recognition and those are her words.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •