The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

gagazmg2007 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gagazmg2007 Click to send private message to gagazmg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible final 2"
Just a thought...i rewatched the first episode of ANTM cycle 9 and caught an exchange between Chantal and Saleisha.....we will be the final two standing....possible foreshadowing? Just a thought.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible final 2 HappyDays 09-26-07 1
   RE: Possible final 2 amanda11694 10-13-07 2
       RE: Possible final 2 qwertypie 10-14-07 3
           RE: Possible final 2 ZnittyK 10-17-07 4
 RE: Possible final 2 realitytvfan07 10-17-07 5
 RE: Possible final 2 crs3192 10-18-07 6
   RE: Possible final 2 qwertypie 10-18-07 7
       RE: Possible final 2 ZnittyK 10-18-07 8
           RE: Possible final 2 amanda11694 10-26-07 9
               RE: Possible final 2 amanda11694 11-07-07 10
               RE: Possible final 2 ZnittyK 11-08-07 11
 Bump trigirl 11-29-07 12
   RE: Bump Peyton414 11-29-07 13
 RE: Possible final 2 ginger 11-29-07 14
   RE: Possible final 2 ZnittyK 12-01-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible final 2"
I can see Heather in the final two, her pictures are amazing.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible final 2"
I can picture Heather and Jenah being in the final two. Chantal might make it to the final five.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible final 2"
i am having problems picturing which one is Chantal. Does not bode well.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible final 2"
I do know as someone said that they are going to keep Bianca there because of the makeover they gave her. I doubt she will win. I doubt she will make it to the final two. Heather will probably make it to the final two. I actually think that Heather will win. Will Saleisha make it to the final two? I don't think so. I may be wrong though. As I said before these girls are wayyyyy tooo cocky lol. I also admit I haven't gotten familar with the names yet. I guess it's because I am not too crazy about it.

Some girls just make the same facial expression all the time forgetting that isn't modeling.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible final 2"
My final 2 predictions are Lisa and Heather. So far they are the only 2 who have stood out as serious contenders to me.

Bianca is growing on me and I think she will be there for a while but she is way too catty and too focused on the other girls to get focused enough on modeling to actually win. Same goes for Saleisha and a few of the other girls.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible final 2"
A lot of girls say that they will be the final two. How could they possibly know for sure at that point?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible final 2"
Could be the editting.

Going cross country with Foonermints!

10-18-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible final 2"
You know that reminds me back in Cycle 3. Eva made a comment about getting eliminated. She said something about imagining if she got eliminated, wouldn't it be a shocker? So it could be the editing. Why is it the episode when Saleisha said she would never be in the bottom two, she was in the bottom two? I mean, come on does Tyra really think her viewers are that stupid? I knew from the time she said that, she was going to be in the bottom two in that episode.

I thought either Ambriel was going into the bottom two last night or she was going to be eliminated. Why, because of the obvious they focused a lot on her. I understand that her facial expressions is something she needs to work on but they just put a lot of time into her so I knew it was going to be that. This show is wayyyy too predictable. The girl who got eliminated I don't remember her name. I knew she was also going to be either eliminated or in the bottom two.

10-26-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible final 2"
I've noticed that when they show a lot of footage of a girl it means they will probably be eliminated or in the bottom two. Especially if they are unnoticed in previous episodes

11-07-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Possible final 2"
If I had to guess the girl who is next to go home (the sixth girl) I would say Ambreal. Even though she got a second chance, it might not do her much good.

I wonder if Bianca will make it to the final five

11-08-07, 03:11 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Possible final 2"
>I've noticed that when they show
>a lot of footage of
>a girl it means they
>will probably be eliminated or
>in the bottom two. Especially
>if they are unnoticed in
>previous episodes

EXXXXACTLY!!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bump"
Bumping this thread because it is interesting how spot on we have been this cycle.

My bootee prediction:

Bianca
Chantal
Jenah
Saleisha Winner

bouncey by Ice
I do not think Saleisha's hair is edgy at all! She looks like me grade 1 school picture!

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bump"
yeah i think Jenah will def make the final 2

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Possible final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-07 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

There's a spoiler floating around out there, has been since this was first posted. I think we are all pretty sure of the final 2 at this point.

12-01-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Possible final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-07 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

I admit I was wrong about Heather, but your order of elimination seems to make sense.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •