The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did your mama teach you Tyra?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mad mom 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-03-07, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mad%20mom Click to send private message to mad%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did your mama teach you Tyra?"
I have a great idea for the next week's model challenge! Give the models 15 minutes to create the sexiest hair with no help( no extensions, no hair dye, no wigs) afterall, there are pleanty of hair products that need models to enhance sales and sexy hair is something that really can make a model versitile in the modeling industry. That would be a fair challenge wouldn't it Tyra? I wonder if anyone could guess who would be eliminated. Oh, you think that wouldn't be fair? Why not? Sounds almost like discrimination ,doesn't it? Fair is fair in the modeling industry- right? Well, it would be just as fair as your "personality" challenge that was on last night's show. Do you know that 1 of 160 kids today is diagnosed with autism(Asperger's syndrome included)? Have you ever thought how life would be if you had a challenge like that? The rudeness that the other competitors showed towards Heather during the show was a drop in the bucket from what that girl and millions of others like her face on a daily basis living with a disability. Everything that you always say about your mama teaching you to be beautiful on the inside failed to show on your Top Model last night. Tyra, you've made it big in your life not only because you've made good choices but because you don't have a disablility. Take some time to think about that before you ever have show like that again!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did your mama teach you Ty... amanda11694 12-03-07 1
   RE: What did your mama teach you Ty... Peyton414 12-04-07 2
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 12-04-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did your mama teach you Tyra?"
I agree with you 100% mad mom!

Tyra thinks she knows a lot about disabilites when she really doesn't. I don't think she has a disability! I'm still mad about her eliminating Heather. If I ever see Tyra, I could just yell at her like she did in Cycle 4 "I was rooting for HER, we were ALL rooting for her, and how dare you!"

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-07, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did your mama teach you Tyra?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 06:37 AM (EST)

its not about who is rooting for who!!!

it would not be fair to the OTHER GIRLS if Heather won purely because of her disability. Yes, they treated her unfairly - but that doesnt mean that it hasn't happened in past cycles. I would say there has been a lot less backstabbing this season - no major fueds. The Judges also gave her a lot of favoritism that was evident throughout the season. I believe the other girls were acting out of jealousy.

It is NOT a miss America pageant!!! I stand by that and say that the most talented model/spokeswoman wins. Heather was a phenominal model, but she was not able to perform in her commercial or the go-sees for that matter. Half of the ANTM win is a covergirl contract and she would not be able to complete that.

Besides, i do not believe this is going to be the last time we see heather

Top Model has been doing go-sees every single cycle. Why should this one be any different?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting duplicate threads.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID65/1164.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •