The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean and Tammy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean and Tammy"
I would seriously question the seriousness of the romance given what Sean did at the end of the show,riding off into the night without Tammy.If that were my boyfriend,on the biggest night of his life,I'd most certainly expect I'd be right there in the car beside him. Can I get any agreement on that???? Or is this just another showmance just like Amy Henry and Nick in season 1?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sean and Tammy bookwomanblue 06-06-06 1
   RE: Sean and Tammy CSHS79 06-06-06 2
       RE: Sean and Tammy MsDeeVeeAns 06-06-06 3
           RE: Sean and Tammy Wacko Jacko 06-06-06 4
 RE: Sean and Tammy iltarion 06-07-06 5
   RE: Sean and Tammy pines6217 06-07-06 10
 RE: Sean and Tammy kathyth12 06-07-06 6
 RE: Sean and Tammy geg6 06-07-06 7
   GEG6 singer 06-07-06 8
       RE: GEG6 Deekeryu 06-07-06 9
 RE: Sean and Tammy Hoobie 06-09-06 11
 RE: Sean and Tammy viewsonic 06-10-06 12
   RE: Sean and Tammy MsDeeVeeAns 06-10-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-06-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
Whether or not it is serious, I think the "ride off into the night" was for TV purposes, nothing else.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
I think I'm not the only one to have wanted to see Tammy in the car beside Sean. If he honestly expects anyone least of all Tammy to believe in the romance she would have been in the car. It could also have led to their televised wedding just like Ryan and Trista from the Bachelor.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
OP, I think you are a hopeless romantic LOL...I think it would have been inappropriate to have his wench beside him,, after all she is not the NEW APPRENTICE!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-06-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
CSHS79, not a big deal to me.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-07-06, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
That part was clearly scripted, and somewhat lame, as Sean was forced to practically run to the car. Since he is the Apprentice, and not Tammy, they were hardly going to have her join him. I'm quite sure he would have preferred she was there. I mean, who wouldn't? Since they are allegedly now engaged, the relationship appears to be doing fine.

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-07-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
I have one word to say about this season finale - PROPAGANDA!
Yes, they managed to make this into a "I Love Donald Trump" show!

I can't believe that BOTH contestants turned down the assignment to Hawaii - it should have been a no-brainer for Sean to pick Hawaii (after all he is romantically interested in Tammy - If it were me, I would have liked to see her get all of the suntanning she ever wanted while I was out playing golf in the palms!). But it's quite evident that Sean's heart is more set towards Donald Trump - he even blurted out in the car "I'm going to make you even richer, Donald Trump!"

kathyth12 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathyth12 Click to send private message to kathyth12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
Sean was on Regis and Kelly this morning and said that he and Tammy are NOT getting married. He said Trump kept grilling him about whether he was going to marry Tammy and he answered that they are dating, but then Trump said, "so you're in love...are you in love?", and it was to this that Sean says he answered "Yes." He also said that, after the show, Tammy took him aside and asked, "So when were you going to tell me we were getting married?"

Sean says that he and Tammy are dating and that they are very happy.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
Sorry, can't agree.

It was obviously a pre-scripted moment and meant to showcase a major sponsor with the brand, spanking new Apprentice.

By your logic, if Lee had won, he should have taken Lenny for a ride in it since they both expressed undying friendship and devotion throughout.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-07-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "GEG6"
heehee!

Loved your post!

--Singer

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: GEG6"
Yeah, Tammy really must have misunderstood the whole thing, because she didn't look to happy when Sean was congratulated by everyone when he won.

Well, at least they're dating. He gets the job and the girl! Maybe they'll make lots and lots of babies!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-09-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
I read somewhere that both Lee and Sean taped the drive-off the day before, so the video would be ready to air.

viewsonic 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-10-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail viewsonic Click to send private message to viewsonic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
They are NOT together according to this weeks People. According to a "source", Sean has "moved on".

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sean and Tammy"
>They are NOT together according to
>this weeks People. According to
>a "source", Sean has "moved
>on".

maybe he had a chance to view the finale and seen what a fake snake she was?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •