The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Age discrimination???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Age discrimination???"
Trump constantly makes negative references to a candidate's age and inexperience. If this is such a big deal for him, why does he continue to select them out of the millions of people that apply? He knew Lee didn't have as much experience as Sean a long time ago. What's the deal?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Age discrimination??? MsDeeVeeAns 06-06-06 1
 RE: Age discrimination??? reealiteefan 06-07-06 2
 What about Rebecca? lindan 06-07-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Age discrimination???"
I think Lee's education impressed DT on the applictaion process. Lee is not as immature as most 22 years olds I know and he did bring some uniqueness to the table Lee made a great point that at his age he is already 'arrived'. He did not lose at all..and Iam sure DT would give him a job any way and I am sure DT told him to call him next week.

Theoretically I think Lee was also saying he is the definition of apprentice in the capacity to learn through example and because of his age he has lots of time to do it.I think it is DT age that is the problem, he really does not want to have to take Lee under his wing who is the same age category as his own children.Also how the heck would others take Lee seriously when conducting DT business with him on a day to day basis? Lee held his own and there is no shame in his game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Age discrimination???"
Harping on Lee's relative youth at the 11th hour was pure drama. Lee is 22; that's a fact. If Lee "looks like a schoolboy" as some have said, it's because he's barely out of his teens. This doesn't mean all the apprentices should be George's age before they are taken seriously in their given professions.

I think when Lee pointed out to Sean that although he (Lee) is 22, he's in the same place as Sean, Lee meant he had survived the challenges to be one of the last two men in the boardroom.

To harp on the competitors' relative ages is to compare apples to oranges; age alone doesn't bestow talent and intelligence; youth alone doesn't deny talent and intelligence.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-07-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "What about Rebecca?"
Rebecca is almost the same age as Lee, yet Trump never mentioned anything about her age or lack of experience. Had it not been for Randall's interjetion, he would have hired her as well on the Finale.

>

Trump constantly makes negative references to
>a candidate's age and inexperience.
>If this is such a
>big deal for him, why
>does he continue to select
>them out of the millions
>of people that apply? He
>knew Lee didn't have as
>much experience as Sean a
>long time ago. What's the
>deal?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •