The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: The Great Gravel Chug-Out."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: The Great Gravel Chug-Out."
'Cast to be fired.' Also cast to be at the bottom of the list for, well, as long as he lasted. Nice work, Markie-Mark. If you're going to bring the drama, why don't you bring it to a dramatic series? No one's buying Brent as a legitimate contestant. We all know you brought him on to see him go. Just like the vast majority of this group. Stop it.

From least to most loathed:

1. Andrea. Let's just call this the 'Shut up, Brent' position.
2. Bryce. Not a bad idea at all, which makes two decent performances in a row, which means he's doomed. Does realize that everyone else is looking to throw him under the bus the instant anything goes wrong, so gets a bonus bump for perception. Probably in huge trouble next week. Too much camera time, too early...
3. Dan. Nice scarf. Really. It takes a bold man to pull that one off. Not sure how it'll go with Donald's tie, but still: nice scarf.
4. Tammy. 'Shut up, Brent' part two, but that's really all that's placing her here. Didn't accomplish much of anything, and having one group work on the photos and the other on logos with no contact between them was idiotic. The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing, and next week, the right hand probably drops to the bottom half of the list.
5. Michael: Did you see the look of absolute panic on his face when he was back in the Boardroom again? Poor, poor Michael. Imagine if he'd actually done something wrong...
6. Charmaine. Gets a bump for winning the task and not driving her team into the dust during a pressure situation, but she's not going any higher this week because it's hard to figure out what she did. As far as PMs go, she seemed less like the take-charge type than the 'Okay, I like that. Go do it while I watch' sort that tends to coast into the final six.
7. NickLeslie: No, really. Who?
8. Lee. Just didn't make much of an impression this week.
9. Tarek. What's your story arc? Redemption edits are few and far between in this genre, but it almost feels like you're on the receiving end of that rarest portrayal. The problem is that in order for it to work, you pretty much have to win -- and that's pretty much impossible.
10. Roxanne. About your taste in men...
11. Allie. Ibid.
12. Sean. Finally proved there's something his accent can't cover. Not so good at presenting, are we? No, we are not. We can look semi-cute and we can fumble our pages and we can be the meat in a contestant sandwich, but we can't make a speech in front of executives worth a ha'penny. Twit.
13. Lenny. You just knew he'd be an autocondimentor, didn't you? There's never so many chefs that Lenny can't drop by to add more pepper. Or vodka. Lots and lots of vodka. Note to Lenny: when you see the stereotype looming, the wise thing to do is walking away. However, getting you and 'wise' in the same concept is going to be a problem.

Fired: Brent. There's delusional, and there's bitter, and there's raw steaming hatred seeping from every pore, and then there's seeing them all staining the back seat of a taxi at the same time. I could feel sorry for you, I really could. You never should have been on this show. But you took your chance and gave Markie-Mark exactly what he wanted. It's not a forgivable crime. See you at the reunion show. I'm sure you'll be easy to spot, because no one else will have a gag in their mouth.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: Th... jackandjill 03-21-06 1
   RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: Th... buckeyegirl 03-22-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: The Great Gravel Chug-Out."
There's not enough Lysol in the world to decontaminate my cab. Maybe Trump will buy me a new one?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.4: The Great Gravel Chug-Out."
Jack and Jill-Please keep all Be the Apprentice like comments in that thread. I know I was late starting it, but please wait for it to be started before starting posting.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •