The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Apprentice: The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Apprentice: The Finale"
Where did the weeks go? It seems like just yesterday that you broke your ankle Rebecca. Randal, Randal, Randal. How could you not check the weather??? I mean really, I plan these outdoor events all the time, and as The Donald said, I always have a Plan B, C and D. Sometimes even and E and F. Oh, and the guy from Queer Eye for The Straight Guy totally saved your segment from a complete washout. Rebecca, I know those Yahoo! Execs were insistant on not asking for donations, but couldn't the brilliant Toral have thought of a way to save the day for you??

Alla-Wow. I never realized that you held so much resentment for Rebecca. The only term that comes to mind here is Sore Loser.

Donald-were the other candidates even there? We only heard from Alla and Toral. It would've been nice to hear from some of the other candidates.

George-Wow, you've really gotten this tv thing down. I was so impressed when you told Donald to go to commerical that I nearly fell out of my chair. (I never would've lived that down at the Golf Course!!)

Oh, I almost forgot...Camerawomen, why on earth did y'all keep panning to Alla and Felisha? I mean they had a double firing!

--------------------------------------------------

I want to thank everyone who had a character this season. You did wonderful!! Feel free to play again next season.

Oscrius-Thanks for stepping up and playing every single guy but Mark.

Greeneyes-Congrats for the second season in a row you've managed to play a F2 Candidate, only to have them be defeated at the end. Maybe you'll do better next season!

Angelfood-Thanks for letting me have the honor of hosting this season!

Just a reminder that this is a role playing game, and that people have assigned roles. This is not a discussion thread.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ME, ME, ME Angelfood 12-16-05 1
   RE: ME, ME, ME CantStandToLook 12-16-05 2
       RE: ME, ME, ME Angelfood 12-16-05 3
 RE: Be The Apprentice: The Finale CattyChat 12-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-16-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ME, ME, ME"
As usual, I tried to get it to be all about me.

Other contestants? Who cares! They were just fodder for my pre-determined final 2.

The question is:
Did I successfully deflect the criticisms off myself (this season) by putting it in Randal's court?
OR
Did I reveal myself to be a heartless employer who forgets loyalty and makes my new apprentice into the whipping boy?

Or was that the same question? Darn. I'll spin that one at the Reunion Thread.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ME, ME, ME"
I couldn't say boss...I had one too many Yahoo-tinis and fell asleep.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-16-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ME, ME, ME"
At least someone focused on you this episode.

It happened to be some basher-wannabe comics, but nonetheless.

YOU were noticed. Too much screen-time, so I had to cut off your wisdom at the finale. Sorry buddy. Hey, take this bonus and go take a (nother) long vacation.

TRUMP

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Apprentice: The Finale"
Well, Mr. Trump, you AGAIN made a big mistake. I suppose you felt certain that Randal would choose for you to hire my good friend Rebecca. I'm quite surprised an ego maniac such as yourself gave the option to Randal & didn't just hire Rebecca yourself.

So, you lost out on the BEST apprentice you ever would have hired. Rebecca truly was the best one for the job, but you had to go with the "obvious" choice. Good luck with that.

Lastly, one parting note. I still am amazed at how threatened you are by my presence, Mr. Trump. All you can utter out of that mouth of yours is how terrible I am & how hard Rebecca defended me. Remember, Rebecca is a VERY intelligent woman, who actually got to know me before she passed her judgment & she knows what a remarkable business woman I am. You just refused to see it. You still prefer your women in the bedroom, rather than the boardroom and someone as smart, successful & STRONG as I scares you to death.

Well, Rebecca, I think you and I would do great things together. We'll show Mr. Trump and Randal what success really is. Rebecca & Toral will make our marks together. Let's get started.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •