The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Night...Better Morning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shopzshopzshopz 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shopzshopzshopz Click to send private message to shopzshopzshopz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Night...Better Morning"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Well last night's turn of of events was a little shocking....but none the less with the morning usually comes brightness. Well on the today show, hopefully some people caught it, on comes the trumpster and randal, after a brief interview, the question was asked: So when do you start work Randal? Poetic Justice for Trump!! at the same time they said..."Trump- Today"...."Randal- We will begin negotiations"...haha Trumps face was once again priceless...or as we say egg on the face!!! Rebecca was also on the show and Yahoo offered her an executive position for her outstanding work on thier project!!!!
***The Newsbroadcast just announce that the Glaser foundation will announce how much was earn from the fund raiser envelopes***

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Night...Better Morning byoffer 12-16-05 1
   RE: Bad Night...Better Morning Elmay 12-16-05 2
 RE: Bad Night...Better Morning imaar 12-16-05 3
   RE: Bad Night...Better Morning Ren Fisk 12-16-05 4
   RE: Bad Night...Better Morning shopzshopzshopz 12-16-05 5
       RE: Bad Night...Better Morning prosecutor 12-16-05 6
           RE: Bad Night...Better Morning shopzshopzshopz 12-16-05 7
           RE: Bad Night...Better Morning Voltec 12-16-05 8
               RE: Bad Night...Better Morning shopzshopzshopz 12-16-05 9
 RE: Bad Night...Better Morning sheplu 12-16-05 10
   RE: Bad Night...Better Morning jbeans 12-17-05 11
       RE: Bad Night...Better Morning DrKegel 12-17-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
Yahoo stocks are up today.

Trump stocks are down.

nuff said.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elmay 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elmay Click to send private message to Elmay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
Hilarious. So upset.

imaar 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imaar Click to send private message to imaar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
any idea when they (Glaser found.) intend to release the info? : )

Ren Fisk 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ren%20Fisk Click to send private message to Ren%20Fisk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
I went to bed and laid their thinking about what I would do if I were Trump. When I woke up this morning it struck me that Rebecca was better off and that she has an awesome career in journalism ahead of her. Trump's (Plural for Trump: "Trumpi?") loss is the worlds gain.

12-16-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shopzshopzshopz Click to send private message to shopzshopzshopz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
>any idea when they (Glaser found.)
>intend to release the info?
> : )

Sorry they didn't but i will keep on looking for it and post it here when they do. I would assume soon as there is so much controversy at this point.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
Of course now people are going to mail back the envelopes after the finale has publicized it.

12-16-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
>Of course now people are going
>to mail back the envelopes
>after the finale has publicized
>it.

YUP YUP!!! Even more so , being as all those that attended the event were Yahoo "VIP'S"....they should dig deep anyways, for a good cause!!

Voltec 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Voltec Click to send private message to Voltec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
That isn't what they are talking about... the actual event was months ago so they have already received whatever donations from the envelopes. I was figuring in the live portion that they would have had the figures available.

12-16-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
yes i agree Vol, being as it has been several months since event,I was expecting an announcement at the live show of how much was made, but it never came. The local NY news, had a rep from the glaser foundation this am, saying they would release the amount donated. Now will that happen? only time will tell. But as I said in earlier reply being as they were all Yahoo "VIP"S" they need to dig deep, in addition to the organization donation by yahoo

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Any money by envelope is tainted because of the controversy. Of cource VIPs will give now that it is in the news it would have nothing to do with Rebecca at all.

Total before live show would be more relevant. But the fact remains any game has to have a time limit.

jbeans 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbeans Click to send private message to jbeans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
they did not offer her an executive job! My goodness! They offered her to write an online column. Big difference.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
>they did not offer her an
>executive job! My goodness! They
>offered her to write an
>online column. Big difference.

Big difference and important distinction.

Suppose now Becky will show up with her arm in a sling so she'll have an excuse not to write anything.

Maybe she can hire Toral as her assistant to stir her coffee while her arm heals.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •