URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1911
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bad Night...Better Morning"

Posted by shopzshopzshopz on 12-16-05 at 10:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Well last night's turn of of events was a little shocking....but none the less with the morning usually comes brightness. Well on the today show, hopefully some people caught it, on comes the trumpster and randal, after a brief interview, the question was asked: So when do you start work Randal? Poetic Justice for Trump!! at the same time they said..."Trump- Today"...."Randal- We will begin negotiations"...haha Trumps face was once again priceless...or as we say egg on the face!!! Rebecca was also on the show and Yahoo offered her an executive position for her outstanding work on thier project!!!!
***The Newsbroadcast just announce that the Glaser foundation will announce how much was earn from the fund raiser envelopes***

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bad Night...Better Morning"
Posted by byoffer on 12-16-05 at 11:47 AM
Yahoo stocks are up today.

Trump stocks are down.

nuff said.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

Posted by Elmay on 12-16-05 at 11:53 AM
Hilarious. So upset.

Posted by imaar on 12-16-05 at 01:00 PM
any idea when they (Glaser found.) intend to release the info? : )

Posted by Ren Fisk on 12-16-05 at 01:58 PM
I went to bed and laid their thinking about what I would do if I were Trump. When I woke up this morning it struck me that Rebecca was better off and that she has an awesome career in journalism ahead of her. Trump's (Plural for Trump: "Trumpi?") loss is the worlds gain.

Posted by shopzshopzshopz on 12-16-05 at 04:47 PM
>any idea when they (Glaser found.)
>intend to release the info?
> : )

Sorry they didn't but i will keep on looking for it and post it here when they do. I would assume soon as there is so much controversy at this point.

Posted by prosecutor on 12-16-05 at 06:53 PM
Of course now people are going to mail back the envelopes after the finale has publicized it.

Posted by shopzshopzshopz on 12-16-05 at 07:23 PM
>Of course now people are going
>to mail back the envelopes
>after the finale has publicized
>it.

YUP YUP!!! Even more so , being as all those that attended the event were Yahoo "VIP'S"....they should dig deep anyways, for a good cause!!

Posted by Voltec on 12-16-05 at 07:24 PM
That isn't what they are talking about... the actual event was months ago so they have already received whatever donations from the envelopes. I was figuring in the live portion that they would have had the figures available.

Posted by shopzshopzshopz on 12-16-05 at 07:48 PM
yes i agree Vol, being as it has been several months since event,I was expecting an announcement at the live show of how much was made, but it never came. The local NY news, had a rep from the glaser foundation this am, saying they would release the amount donated. Now will that happen? only time will tell. But as I said in earlier reply being as they were all Yahoo "VIP"S" they need to dig deep, in addition to the organization donation by yahoo

Posted by sheplu on 12-16-05 at 11:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Any money by envelope is tainted because of the controversy. Of cource VIPs will give now that it is in the news it would have nothing to do with Rebecca at all.

Total before live show would be more relevant. But the fact remains any game has to have a time limit.

Posted by jbeans on 12-17-05 at 08:28 AM
they did not offer her an executive job! My goodness! They offered her to write an online column. Big difference.

Posted by DrKegel on 12-17-05 at 08:43 AM
>they did not offer her an
>executive job! My goodness! They
>offered her to write an
>online column. Big difference.

Big difference and important distinction.

Suppose now Becky will show up with her arm in a sling so she'll have an excuse not to write anything.

Maybe she can hire Toral as her assistant to stir her coffee while her arm heals.