The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump's revealing hint"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump's revealing hint"
After he asked Randal and Rebecca which jobs they would choose, and each of them chose different ones, Trump said something like "Well, this makes it easy for me".

I thought it was interesting that he said that, and then it all made sense when he tried to put the hiring of Rebecca on Randal. I guess he thought he'd pull a "good t.v." stunt and have Randal say "yes" to Rebecca. Trump gets both people which he wanted, Randal looks like a big hero, and Rebecca has a job, too. Everyone wins. Instead, Rebecca gets steam-rolled, Randal looks like a selfish bully and Trump shot himself in the foot.

Nice going, Don....stick to real estate and stop trying to be Mr. Entertainment.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump's revealing hint sudiwoo 12-16-05 1
   RE: Trump's revealing hint Wacko Jacko 12-16-05 2
 RE: Trump's revealing hint singer 12-16-05 3
   RE: Trump's revealing hint sudiwoo 12-16-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sudiwoo 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sudiwoo Click to send private message to sudiwoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump's revealing hint"
yep! I agree 100%! Donald wins.. Donald always wins! However Rebecca did not lose... she still has her integrity intact!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump's revealing hint"
The finale was live. But if you looked at the previews from last weeks show at the end....Donald said there would be a very big surprise. Only one thing that happened during this episode could be considered a 'big' surprise.....soo Donald knew weeks ago that he wanted both. Posters on this website correctly guese]sed the surprise. Actually if both Randal and Rebecca had there thinking caps on...they could've guessed it also. I believe Randal had thought about his 'answer' prior to him being revealed the 'question'.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump's revealing hint"
"Nice going, Don....stick to real estate and stop trying to be Mr. Entertainment."

Well-stated. All he had to do was to say "Randal: You're Hired" and then announce that he was going to put Rebecca in some training program in his company during 2007 or something positive like that.

It could've been a win-win situation for everyone involved, but he is such a crank that he did not consider this option.

The Donald really did shoot himself in the foot. The Donald has lost a YOOGE amount of credibility as a result of the publicity stunt, especially when he tried to make Randal responsible for a hiring decision that should only be his and his alone.

--Singer

sudiwoo 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sudiwoo Click to send private message to sudiwoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump's revealing hint"
Rebecca said it right during her last task. Donald was the "wild card" she didn't expect!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •