URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Trump's revealing hint"

Posted by i_hate_alla on 12-16-05 at 10:41 AM
After he asked Randal and Rebecca which jobs they would choose, and each of them chose different ones, Trump said something like "Well, this makes it easy for me".

I thought it was interesting that he said that, and then it all made sense when he tried to put the hiring of Rebecca on Randal. I guess he thought he'd pull a "good t.v." stunt and have Randal say "yes" to Rebecca. Trump gets both people which he wanted, Randal looks like a big hero, and Rebecca has a job, too. Everyone wins. Instead, Rebecca gets steam-rolled, Randal looks like a selfish bully and Trump shot himself in the foot.

Nice going, Don....stick to real estate and stop trying to be Mr. Entertainment.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Trump's revealing hint"
Posted by sudiwoo on 12-16-05 at 10:48 AM
yep! I agree 100%! Donald wins.. Donald always wins! However Rebecca did not lose... she still has her integrity intact!!!!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 12-16-05 at 11:00 AM
The finale was live. But if you looked at the previews from last weeks show at the end....Donald said there would be a very big surprise. Only one thing that happened during this episode could be considered a 'big' surprise.....soo Donald knew weeks ago that he wanted both. Posters on this website correctly guese]sed the surprise. Actually if both Randal and Rebecca had there thinking caps on...they could've guessed it also. I believe Randal had thought about his 'answer' prior to him being revealed the 'question'.

Posted by singer on 12-16-05 at 11:11 AM
"Nice going, Don....stick to real estate and stop trying to be Mr. Entertainment."

Well-stated. All he had to do was to say "Randal: You're Hired" and then announce that he was going to put Rebecca in some training program in his company during 2007 or something positive like that.

It could've been a win-win situation for everyone involved, but he is such a crank that he did not consider this option.

The Donald really did shoot himself in the foot. The Donald has lost a YOOGE amount of credibility as a result of the publicity stunt, especially when he tried to make Randal responsible for a hiring decision that should only be his and his alone.

--Singer

Posted by sudiwoo on 12-16-05 at 11:18 AM
Rebecca said it right during her last task. Donald was the "wild card" she didn't expect!