The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) is going to write his own Bible edition.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56753 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-14, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) is going to write his own Bible edition.."
...yeah, I kind of wish I was joking too.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/there-is-a-duck-dynasty-version-of-the-bible-coming-out/

So with this in mind, let's figure out what Phil is going to give us for his personal Ten Commandments. (I'm guessing 'Anyone who disagrees with me on anything is going to burn' doesn't count as one. Because why would he need to codify his personal truth?)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) i... snidget 06-09-14 1
   RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) i... cahaya 06-11-14 4
 RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) i... kingfish 06-09-14 2
 Phil Robertson telling us How th... kingfish 06-10-14 3
   RE: Phil Robertson telling us Ho... cahaya 06-11-14 5
       RE: Phil Robertson telling us Ho... kingfish 06-11-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snidget 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-09-14, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) is going to write his own Bible edition.."
Now, now, you can't change a word in the King James edition of the bible as that is the version God personally wrote, in English, before English was invented. At least with certain sections of the non-denominational (the rest of y'all ain't doing Christianity right) it is the only one true version of the bible and you shouldn't read any of those other translated from the original language ones. God wrote the King James in English for the Americans to read and that is it. The only real bible. (although I'm not sure if the New King James counts...hmmmm)

Just the "I'm testifying up in here" additions are scary enough.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 19150 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-14, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) is going to write his own Bible edition.."
At this point, can we say, "Quack, quack!"?

Wayang kulit puppet show by tribe

kingfish 17271 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-14, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) is going to write his own Bible edition.."
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-14 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

To all concerned, I AM joking. I also think Phil Robertson is a joke, and so my attempts at humor are apropos and well meant, even if nobody but me is amused. I also fantasize that Phil will read this and have an apoplectic brain hemorrhage.

The Ten Commandments of Phil Robertson:

I am the LORD thy God; and anytime you see a snake hanging from a tree, you can blast it to smithereens.

I Thou shalt have no other gods. And if you do see any other Gods hanging around, you can blast them to smithereens. I’ve had it up to here with Buddha’s and Mohammed’s and what all.

II No graven images or likenesses. Anybody caught trying to chainsaw a statue of me should be blasted to smithereens. I do my own statue chain sawing around here.

III Not take the LORD's name in vain. Youse can call be RJ, youse can call me God, youse can call be your Lord, or youse can call me Lord God almighty, but youse does’nt has to call me late for dinner. (Ummm, I loves me some possum pie).

IV Remember the sabbath day. This is a technicality. Our last Banjo Babes calendar was stole by a Californy man named Fooner, so we need help remembering days of the week and when to take our bbaths.

V Honor thy father and thy mother. This applies to your uncle/fathers, mother/aunts, brother/mothers, brother/sisters, father/sisters, and all o’ them. They’s all kin. They might be ugly as sin, but you should honor them at least oncet a week.

VI Thou shalt not kill. Except for ducks and geese, and any other critter that don’t scamper fast enough to get out of the way. Also, see I, II, and VII

VII Thou shalt not commit adultery. It’s OK if they are kin. You should honor thy Mother and father and aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters, whenever they want to be honored (again, oncet a week is recommended). It’s also OK if they ain’t adults yet, it ain't adultery then. Other than that, don’t do it or get blasted to smithereens.

VIII Thou shalt not steal. O course, you can borry the neighbor’s chicken or pig without letting them know. That’s OK.

IX Thou shalt not bear false witness. You should never let the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agents falsely witness where Uncle Popcorn’s moonshine still isn’t.

X Thou shalt not covet Uncle Popcorn’s moonshine. He makes plenty to go around.

06-10-14, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Phil Robertson telling us How the world was really created."
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-14 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

• Day 1 – God created light and separated the light from the darkness, calling light "day" and darkness "night."

It happened one night when God got lost going out to the outhouse before there was a moon or stars to light his pathway, and did his God-Poop in the Holy Chicken Coop. It occured to him how handy it woud be if there was just enough light to allow him to do his business without having to feel around with his toes for where to go. That even grossed God out. Incidentally, this was the origin of the old fiddle tune “God Pooped in the Holy Chicken Coop”, made famous by Issac and the Itchy Mountain Boys.

• Day 2 – God created an expanse to separate the waters and called it "sky."

Phil still has trouble explaining what the sky was before becoming sky. So far his best idea is that everything was “Dirt”. He doesn’t explain where all the dirt came from, but says it feels good between his toes. Better than God poop, anyways.

• Day 3 – God created the dry ground and gathered the waters, calling the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters "seas." On day three, God also created vegetation (plants and trees).

Besides being a contradiction to his "Dirt" theory, Phil has chronological problems, seeing as how trees and plants were made before there was a sun (see Day 4) , and light (see Day1) appears before the sun, the moon, or the stars. Flashlights aren’t mentioned on any of them days.

But Phil has never owned a watch, so chronological problems have not yet been created in his world. Or will ever be.

• Day 4 – God created the sun, moon, and the stars to give light to the earth and to govern and separate the day and the night. These would also serve as signs to mark seasons, days, and years.

Now he gets around to details like suns, moons, stars. Little late to the party Phil?

• Day 5 – God created every living creature of the seas and every winged bird, blessing them to multiply and fill the waters and the sky with life.

Phil asserts that this is why goat-f##king is a blessed affair. He doesn’t explain why bird-f##king isn’t bragged on too, presumably because he doesn’t want it to mention that he can participate in bird-f##king. Also, it may be because of the teasing he took (and the origin of his nickname “BirdD##k”) when him and the boys stripped down to swim in the crick.

• Day 6 – God created the animals to fill the earth. On day six, God also created man and woman (Adam and Eve) in his own image to commune with him. He blessed them and gave them every creature and the whole earth to rule over, care for, and cultivate.

Phil hates them dam communists. Dam communers! Wants to shoot them all to smithereens. But here’s where a year or two in readin’ and writin’ school might have done Phil some good. There he might have learned that the animals as well as Adam and Eve are living creatures too, and had thus been actually created on Day 5, leaving us to have two days off instead of one every week. Phil screwed the all of humanity with this little oversight.

Thanks Phil! Thanks a freaking lot!

• Day 7 – God had finished his work of creation and so he rested on the seventh day, blessing it and making it holy.

Phil’s idea of a holy day is shooting holes in all the blessed critters that God created. Plus all the queers and Muslims what don’t believe in his bible. Shooting stuff to smithereens, that’s what the seventh day is all about. Yee Haw!

Crabman

cahaya 19150 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-14, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Phil Robertson telling us How the world was really created."
Good God, man, doesn't anybody see it's all a Cosmic Event at light speed?

Surfkitten Summer sigshop 2008

Days and daze.

06-11-14, 09:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Phil Robertson telling us How the world was really created."
Funny you should say that. That's the tempo Issac and the Itchy Mountain Boys play “God Pooped in the Holy Chicken Coop”.

At light speed you can't even see Amos the banjo player's fingers move, and Issac is keeping right up with him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •