The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

mulli21 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mulli21 Click to send private message to mulli21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
I don't care what anyone says...

Lifshitz and the hot blonde were the only things going good on AJ. No wonder the producers at NBC only made this a 5 week show.

Adam is a complete wimp with no backbone! His reaction to the golf cart summed up the entire show. He's scared and acts like a little girl! I love how he rejects the women then tries to soften the blow by saying he wants to be friends. I bet he's never once talked to any of the women he's rejected. He's a liar and a pansy!!!

I only hope they do a show with Brian Worth, I think he would be more interesting than Adam.

I bet he bows down to his mommy at the end. He's a mama's boy!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... AJ_for_life 03-30-04 1
   Brian Worth Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 2
       information dawsonleery 03-30-04 3
   RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... Chrissy gal 03-30-04 4
       RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... FREDO_rulz 03-30-04 5
           RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... Reeflex7 03-30-04 6
               RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... Wacko Jacko 03-30-04 7
                   RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... ladro 03-30-04 9
   RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -W... Traces 03-30-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
As crazy as you sound, I agree. There is a reason why this show is 5 weeks. Adam is a woose.

As for Lifshitz...(I wonder who got teased in high-school)...I seen worse, I guess im used to supermodels on tv.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Brian Worth"
If Brian Worth did the show you wouldn't like him either. You people are tough.

Being on Tv aint easy. The situation and editing don't help either.

dawsonleery 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawsonleery Click to send private message to dawsonleery Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "information"

Jennifer L. from Buffalo Grove IL, was on the radio this morning.....wtmx.com said she knew who wins, and all the girls are really good friends. She also said that she was a student at the University of Michigan, and would be in town this weekend. Eric and Kathy told her that if she said where her and her friends would be, they would announce it on the radio.
I just figured for all those soft-hearted people, who are in the chicago area that are interested in Jennifer....she might be around this weekend.

peace,

-dawsonleery

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
As crazy as you sound, I agree. There is a reason why this show is 5 weeks. Adam is a woose.

I am so glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that! You are too funny AJ_f_l!!

FREDO_rulz 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FREDO_rulz Click to send private message to FREDO_rulz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
Once you get past her giant forhead and Gonzo-like appearance I think that Lifshitz is kind of HOT. Adam really dropped the ball here. Fredo wouldn't have made such a stupid mistake.

FREDO_rulz

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
Only because Fredo's forehead is as big as hers and she's never kissed another guy before.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
Who is the 'Hot' blonde?

Heather???? Really??????????

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
yes, heather. obviously hot IMHO

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
He is a woose. He also likes to be pushed around as we saw with Samantha. I knew that Adam was a little off when he and Melana were in the limo on their final date. I knew right then he blew it. He looked psycho. I agree that he will probably pick whoever his mother wants him to.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •