URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 448
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"

Posted by mulli21 on 03-30-04 at 01:59 AM
I don't care what anyone says...

Lifshitz and the hot blonde were the only things going good on AJ. No wonder the producers at NBC only made this a 5 week show.

Adam is a complete wimp with no backbone! His reaction to the golf cart summed up the entire show. He's scared and acts like a little girl! I love how he rejects the women then tries to soften the blow by saying he wants to be friends. I bet he's never once talked to any of the women he's rejected. He's a liar and a pansy!!!

I only hope they do a show with Brian Worth, I think he would be more interesting than Adam.

I bet he bows down to his mommy at the end. He's a mama's boy!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lifshitz and the hot blonde -WORST MOVE EVER!!!-"
Posted by AJ_for_life on 03-30-04 at 02:16 AM
As crazy as you sound, I agree. There is a reason why this show is 5 weeks. Adam is a woose.

As for Lifshitz...(I wonder who got teased in high-school)...I seen worse, I guess im used to supermodels on tv.

"Brian Worth"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-30-04 at 09:29 AM
If Brian Worth did the show you wouldn't like him either. You people are tough.

Being on Tv aint easy. The situation and editing don't help either.

"information"
Posted by dawsonleery on 03-30-04 at 09:52 AM

Jennifer L. from Buffalo Grove IL, was on the radio this morning.....wtmx.com said she knew who wins, and all the girls are really good friends. She also said that she was a student at the University of Michigan, and would be in town this weekend. Eric and Kathy told her that if she said where her and her friends would be, they would announce it on the radio.
I just figured for all those soft-hearted people, who are in the chicago area that are interested in Jennifer....she might be around this weekend.

peace,

-dawsonleery

Posted by Chrissy gal on 03-30-04 at 10:04 AM
As crazy as you sound, I agree. There is a reason why this show is 5 weeks. Adam is a woose.

I am so glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that! You are too funny AJ_f_l!!

Posted by FREDO_rulz on 03-30-04 at 10:40 AM
Once you get past her giant forhead and Gonzo-like appearance I think that Lifshitz is kind of HOT. Adam really dropped the ball here. Fredo wouldn't have made such a stupid mistake.

FREDO_rulz

Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-30-04 at 12:01 PM
Only because Fredo's forehead is as big as hers and she's never kissed another guy before.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-30-04 at 12:17 PM
Who is the 'Hot' blonde?

Heather???? Really??????????

Posted by ladro on 03-30-04 at 07:46 PM
yes, heather. obviously hot IMHO

Posted by Traces on 03-30-04 at 05:18 PM
He is a woose. He also likes to be pushed around as we saw with Samantha. I knew that Adam was a little off when he and Melana were in the limo on their final date. I knew right then he blew it. He looked psycho. I agree that he will probably pick whoever his mother wants him to.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn