The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I FELT CHEATED "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

MONTREAL_FRANCOIS 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MONTREAL_FRANCOIS Click to send private message to MONTREAL_FRANCOIS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I FELT CHEATED "
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

WHAT A LOUSY FINISH .

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME EVER I GOT INTERESTED IN THIS TYPE OF SHOW AND NBC USED ME AND SOME OF YOU LIKE PUPPETS . WHEN SHE CRIED IN THE ARMS OF BRIAN I BOSTON I ALMOST BELEIVED SHE WAS SINCERE WITH HIM . THE TEAR DROP WERE THERE AND EVERITHY NEEDED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE HAD A REAL THING FOR HIM . I ONCE HAD A GIRL WHO CRIED IN MY ARMS SAYING THAT SHE HAD SOMETHING FOR ME , I BELEIVED HER .TWO MONTH AFTER SHE LEFT FOR BUSINESS IT WAS THE GET RID OFF THAT OLD RAG FEELING SHE HAD WHEN SHE CAME BACK ... FUNNY THAT IS .SO BRIAN I DO BELEIVE THAT YOUR NEW FOUND CONFIDENCE AND YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE WILL NOW BE A FANTASTIC ASSET FOR YOU NOW .ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND POPULARITY .YOU MADE A BELEIVER OUT OF ME AND AS FOR THE REST THE FABIO FACTOR ,WHAT A LOUSY WAY TO CUT THE STRINGS ( WE ARE PUPPETS) IT WAS THE PRODUCERS WAY TO GET HER OUT WITHOUT ANY RESPONSABILITY .. THEY COULD HAVE DONE BETTER... THEY PROVED ME IT WAS A WRITTEN STORY SINCE THE BEGINING AND THEY KNEW THE FINISH FROM DAY ONE . NO MORE SHOW LIKE THIS FOR ME

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I FELT CHEATED RollDdice 03-02-04 1
   RE: We was played CarlosCruz 03-02-04 2
       RE: We was played Wacko Jacko 03-02-04 3
           RE: We was played schwa 03-02-04 4
               RE: We was played RollDdice 03-02-04 5
 RE: I FELT CHEATED wildchickenhunter 03-02-04 6
   RE: I FELT CHEATED RollDdice 03-02-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I FELT CHEATED "
Welcome to the boards, Francois.

I agree that Reality Show producers do try to use the characters (and the audience) as puppets. If the outcome is surprising or outrageous or ironic, we lvoe it. If not, we feel cheated.

But we still hang in there.

Mark "The Puppet Master" Burnett

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CarlosCruz 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarlosCruz Click to send private message to CarlosCruz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We was played"
The producers scripted the whole thing. The day the himbos came into the house, Larissa looked at them like kid in a candy store. And then, they made us belive that she was eliminating one guy from each group. In real life, she would have got rid of the freaks in the first available chance. And then start the real eliminations while playing the field.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-02-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We was played"
I agree I felt like a puppet just like everyone else that was on the show.

The worst moment to me was when they told Fredo to go in the submarine. They did that on purpose because they wanted Fredo to quit. They knew he would and he did. They got the final two they wanted. And call me a sucker but I was looking forward to last nights finale.

I will not watch Average Joes anymore and will not watch Adam Returns cause you can bank the same thing will happen there. Maybe this time with the role reversals.

I am done with all reality tv dating shows.

Haven't the networks learned from the Jenny Jones incident. Something like that will happen again.

schwa 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schwa Click to send private message to schwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We was played"

>
>
>Haven't the networks learned from the
>Jenny Jones incident. Something
>like that will happen again.
>

Interesting comment. I had forgotten about that incident. It seems these shows really do exist for the purpose of exploiting the average joe. I hated to see Brian get hurt, he was such a genuine person. What's interesting to me though, is that while I can understand why a person would not fall in love with someone they are not attracted to, why are they so quick to fall in love with someone just because they are beautiful? What was so special about Gil anyway? He had ZERO personality.

03-02-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We was played"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Someone in another AJ thresd put forth an interesting theory:

Brian was so genuine that Larissa didn't want to hurt his feelings. Gil knows what this is all about; be a "couple", do the press and try to advance your acting/modeling career.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I FELT CHEATED "
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Why are you yelling?
None of us here wrote this crap. Hell, I didn't even watch it.....
I mean it was obvious from the commercials that the final twist was that she was born a man and had had a sex change operations....So now you feel cheated.....Its reality T.V. for crips sake....Its not supposed to be real.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

03-02-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I FELT CHEATED "
Are you suggesting CAPITAL punishment, perhaps?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •