The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

jphoya91 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jphoya91 Click to send private message to jphoya91 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
I believe that Larissa said "Welcome Back" "Nice to See You Again" to the first Supermodel who invaded the Average Joe House at the end of the 1/19/04 show. Did anyone else catch this and if so, what did that mean? (Is it possible that she has met the supermodels before?)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... tig_ger 01-20-04 1
   RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... Howard Dean 01-21-04 4
 RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... ladro 01-20-04 2
   RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... Howard Dean 01-21-04 3
 RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... foxxxykattt 01-21-04 5
   RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... geg6 01-21-04 6
       RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... Traces 01-21-04 7
           RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... MizLiz 01-21-04 8
 RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" ... micci73 01-21-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-20-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
He was the "himbo" in the limo in the first episode. You know, the one who came to the door and said he WASN'T one of the guys she'd be meeting that night. Then the bus came with the average(?) Joes.

A Kyngsladye Original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-21-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"

Yeah ... I thought it was clever that they did that.

>He was the "himbo" in the
>limo in the first episode.
> You know, the one
>who came to the door
>and said he WASN'T one
>of the guys she'd be
>meeting that night. Then
>the bus came with the
>average(?) Joes.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
supermodels? I didn't see any supermodels. All I saw were a bunch of self absorbed wantabe actors.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-21-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"

Ditto to that!

>supermodels? I didn't see any supermodels.
>All I saw were a
>bunch of self absorbed wantabe
>actors.

foxxxykattt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foxxxykattt Click to send private message to foxxxykattt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
Yes - you might recall that he was the handsome limo driver who peaked her interest on that first night when he delivered her to her front door and quipped 'too bad i won't be one of your dates'. I found it quite interesting that not ONE of these "hunks" spoke about larissa on their way to love island....it was ALL testosterone and pathetic desire to beat the crap out of the guy who's already down....while i'm not attracted to any of the average joe's, from the little i saw of the 'gods' brought in....not very impressed with the grey matter there, either. : )

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
Foxxxykatt, you hit it right smack on the head. I got so blinded by my hate for what they were saying about the AJs, that I completely missed how Larissa wasn't even a factor for them. She's just the instrument for them to prove their "manliness" and "superiority." They remind me of the high school jocks who used to knock around the geeks in the hallways, thinking that would impress me and my girlfriends into going out with them. When I run into them today, they are still puzzled as to why I insisted on dating guys then who had already graduated and who were not athletes. These types obviously never grow up.

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
Is it just me, or does anyone else think these 'hunks' seem a little 'queer'? And perhaps they are just acting 'butch'? I don't know about you guys, but my gay-dar was going off bigtime!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
Heh. Wouldn't that be a fine joke on our Larissa, though? I kinda figured a great many of them were.

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Larissa say "Welcome Back" to the first Supermodel?"
She did say "Welcome Back", but I'm pretty sure she said, "Nice to meet you" first. Jim had to remind her that they'd met before. What does that mean?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •