The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Butt_Plug 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
Or checkers?
Or kayaking?
Or riding the horse?

Or standing in 3' waves with all your clothes on while saying, "I don't care if the water washes me away right now..." Seems as though it'd be kinda hard to establish a relationship with someone as you're drowning.

If that's not inspiring, well, I don't know what is?

Speaking of drowning, Didn't he also state that he'd never walked on the beach before? And doesn't he live in California?!

Sorry, but this is too easy! :-P

That reminds me, I once knew a pretty-boy waiter who's now a crackhead that has left two wives and 3 kids behind while he steals gas grills to pay for his habit...

The future's so bright, he'd better wear shades!

BP

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anybody remember watching Jason... JustMe2001M 12-09-03 1
   RE: Anybody remember watching Jason... Butt_Plug 12-09-03 3
 RE: Anybody remember watching Jason... poutine 12-09-03 2
 RE: Anybody remember watching Jason... Bebo 12-09-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

What kind of discount can I get on a Coleman with two burners?

Butt_Plug 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
Sorry that model's currently out of stock...

...but keep your eyes peeled, he may be running by your house pushing one that you could snag for a price that's, really nice. Just try to ignore the extreme paranoia and lack of personal hygiene.

Otherwise, the next time I hear that he's gotten his ass beat for stiffing some drug dealer and is spending a night in the hospital on the taxpayers tab, I'll be sure to have his mother touch base with him to get it put on back order for ya.

Remember, all sales final!

BP

poutine 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
That never walking on the beach before thing didn't pass over too well with me either.....you live in cali and have never walked on the beach.....as if!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
Since there are already a number of threads started about Jason and how he inspired Melana, I'm locking this duplicate thread.

Please join in the existing discussions so that we can keep discussions going on this forum. Thanks.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •