URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 191
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"

Posted by Butt_Plug on 12-09-03 at 01:54 PM
Or checkers?
Or kayaking?
Or riding the horse?

Or standing in 3' waves with all your clothes on while saying, "I don't care if the water washes me away right now..." Seems as though it'd be kinda hard to establish a relationship with someone as you're drowning.

If that's not inspiring, well, I don't know what is?

Speaking of drowning, Didn't he also state that he'd never walked on the beach before? And doesn't he live in California?!

Sorry, but this is too easy! :-P

That reminds me, I once knew a pretty-boy waiter who's now a crackhead that has left two wives and 3 kids behind while he steals gas grills to pay for his habit...

The future's so bright, he'd better wear shades!

BP

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?"
Posted by JustMe2001M on 12-09-03 at 01:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

What kind of discount can I get on a Coleman with two burners?

Posted by Butt_Plug on 12-09-03 at 02:10 PM
Sorry that model's currently out of stock...

...but keep your eyes peeled, he may be running by your house pushing one that you could snag for a price that's, really nice. Just try to ignore the extreme paranoia and lack of personal hygiene.

Otherwise, the next time I hear that he's gotten his ass beat for stiffing some drug dealer and is spending a night in the hospital on the taxpayers tab, I'll be sure to have his mother touch base with him to get it put on back order for ya.

Remember, all sales final!

BP

Posted by poutine on 12-09-03 at 01:58 PM
That never walking on the beach before thing didn't pass over too well with me either.....you live in cali and have never walked on the beach.....as if!

Posted by Bebo on 12-09-03 at 02:11 PM
Since there are already a number of threads started about Jason and how he inspired Melana, I'm locking this duplicate thread.

Please join in the existing discussions so that we can keep discussions going on this forum. Thanks.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.