The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

AlexRogan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
http://boards.nbc.com/bb//postlist.php?Cat=&Board=AverageJoe&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

At first it was fine (other than the rotten layout), then after Nov 25th I couldn't see any new posts or threads, even though the main index said they were there, now I get a ton of error messages just trying to load up the page.

Anyone else have these problems?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone else have a problem with... KBear 12-09-03 1
 RE: Anyone else have a problem with... ladro 12-09-03 2
 RE: Anyone else have a problem with... ce62 12-09-03 3
 RE: Anyone else have a problem with... oceansblue 12-09-03 4
 RE: Anyone else have a problem with... ego 12-09-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KBear 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
I did! I tried to make an account, and then it kept telling me there was an error verifying it. Also strange errors were all over the page...I gave up and came here.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
no. I have checked it out a few times in the past week. The average age of posters on that board appears to be 16 years old. Seriously lame, unless you are sixteen years old.

ce62 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
Yes, I did, too. It was so complicated to verify the account and once I did all that my post didn't show up anyway even though it showed that I had posted.

oceansblue 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:55 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
Yes, I can not reach the board; I just receive error messages.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

yes, i made an account and i posted a bit and none of my posts showed up, though it said it had to be checked over by a moderator. i noticed no posts showed up for days.

so i ended up here, and yes, the company here is alot more classy, intelligent and interesting.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •