URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 136
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"

Posted by AlexRogan on 12-09-03 at 00:24 AM
http://boards.nbc.com/bb//postlist.php?Cat=&Board=AverageJoe&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

At first it was fine (other than the rotten layout), then after Nov 25th I couldn't see any new posts or threads, even though the main index said they were there, now I get a ton of error messages just trying to load up the page.

Anyone else have these problems?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anyone else have a problem with the NBC.com AJ board?"
Posted by KBear on 12-09-03 at 00:27 AM
I did! I tried to make an account, and then it kept telling me there was an error verifying it. Also strange errors were all over the page...I gave up and came here.

Posted by ladro on 12-09-03 at 00:29 AM
no. I have checked it out a few times in the past week. The average age of posters on that board appears to be 16 years old. Seriously lame, unless you are sixteen years old.

Posted by ce62 on 12-09-03 at 00:43 AM
Yes, I did, too. It was so complicated to verify the account and once I did all that my post didn't show up anyway even though it showed that I had posted.

Posted by oceansblue on 12-09-03 at 02:55 AM
Yes, I can not reach the board; I just receive error messages.

Posted by ego on 12-09-03 at 02:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

yes, i made an account and i posted a bit and none of my posts showed up, though it said it had to be checked over by a moderator. i noticed no posts showed up for days.

so i ended up here, and yes, the company here is alot more classy, intelligent and interesting.