The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi eats like a pig."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi eats like a pig."
Anyone notice, on last Friday's show, how Jodi was shovelling that lasagne into her mouth? She had more on her plate than anyone else. And, was taking much bigger bites. Her fork had three time what everyone else had on theirs. And, she'd stick her tongue way out every time took a bite. GROSS!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi eats like a pig. JustBNMe 05-08-06 1
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. shermie 05-08-06 2
       RE: Jodi eats like a pig. phlinky 05-08-06 3
 RE: Jodi eats like a pig. beckettrep 05-09-06 4
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Juliejo 05-09-06 5
       RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Biff 05-09-06 6
           RE: Jodi eats like a pig. EMTBGRL 05-09-06 8
               RE: Jodi eats like a pig. daylily 05-10-06 14
 RE: Jodi eats like a pig. BimBo 05-09-06 7
 RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Montreal 05-09-06 9
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Bentley 05-09-06 10
       RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Zephyr 05-09-06 11
           WARNING - Zephyr mysticwolf 05-10-06 12
               RE: WARNING - Zephyr Zephyr 05-10-06 13
                   RE: WARNING - Zephyr mysticwolf 05-10-06 15
 RE: Jodi eats like a pig. petmama 05-19-06 16
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. staceeturner 05-19-06 17
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. EMTBGRL 05-19-06 18
       RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Twinkles 05-20-06 19
           RE: Jodi eats like a pig. Seabisquit 05-20-06 23
   RE: Jodi eats like a pig. JustBNMe 05-20-06 20
       RE: Jodi eats like a pig. cronemoon 05-20-06 21
           RE: Jodi eats like a pig. EMTBGRL 05-20-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
If it walks like a pig and eats like a pig it probably is a pig. I have always thought Jodi ate like a pig. She acts like she has to shovel it all in before someone can take it away from her. She is not at all ladylike and has next to no manners. I would hate to see her out on a date with a guy he'd probably be horrified at her manners. She spreads her elbows out over the table like she is guarding her food from starving people. I bet she'd stab someone with a fork if they went near her plate.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Then at the "Poetry Slam" she was busy twirling and preening and showing off how much she had "lost" to Jill.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
I guess I need to check my prescription because eating Lasagne and eating all that bacon (once again last week she was frying up bacon) did not look like she dropped an ounce.

Didn't they ever hear of using the microwave for bacon? It does burn off some of the nitrates.

I hope they are eating Turkey Bacon.

Notice they have not had Jodi visit with the nutritionist lately. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
>Anyone notice, on last Friday's show,
>how Jodi was shovelling that
>lasagne into her mouth? She
>had more on her plate
>than anyone else. And, was
>taking much bigger bites. Her
>fork had three time what
>everyone else had on theirs.
>And, she'd stick her tongue
>way out every time took
>a bite. GROSS!!!

Yes, Miss Toadie is certainly gross and she is really getting on my nerves - show her the door, someone, anyone, PLEASE. LOL

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Jodi isnt a PIG she is a HOG. Show her the door too. She is Miss I know everything and I can tell all of you what to do but my own life is in shambles and I eat to make myself feel better and it isnt working.
Sweat Hog Jodi oh I mean Toadie.

Biff 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Biff Click to send private message to Biff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Yes, truly a monster of a woman. She reminds me of Ed Asner.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
>Yes, truly a monster of a
>woman. She reminds me of
>Ed Asner.

Hey! Ed Asner didn't deserve that! ;)

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Ok, how about Rodney Dangerfield?

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Jodi eats like a pig because she IS a pig!! She's not a size 5, she's far from "sexy & sassy", and she's NOT a life coach!! She only thinks she's all of these things. I wish someone would wake her up and give her a reality check cause she's definately delusional!! I think the fat roll around her neck is cutting off the oxygen supply to her brain.

Montreal 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montreal Click to send private message to Montreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Didn't she say she lost something like 11 pounds? Funny, her clothes don't seem any looser.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
She says a lot of things that don't ring true. I will sure like to see the last of her. Whatever happened to accountability? I thought she is supposed to be keeping a log of what she eats. She fought with the dietician and has continued to eat unhealthy and yet claims to have made a become "cut" and her clothes were supposedly all loose. Take a look - I don't see anyone cut or anywhere remotely fitting into her clothes. She is full of it.

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Jodi has acknowledged many of her problems and is working on them the best she can. She's not going to change over night.

Besides, have you ever seen or heard how you eat, LOL?!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING - Zephyr"
Zephyr, I warned you earlier today. Bashing other posters is not permitted here. Your "LOL" does not excuse the fact that you are being critical of other posters. You should have stopped after your first two sentences.

Two warnings for the same behavior in one day is not a good thing. Read the guidelines, abide by them, or you will lose your posting privileges.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
In both cases I was trying to inject some positive energy into a frustratingly nasty atmosphere. No need to ban me. This clearly is not the place for me.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
If you don't wish to abide by our guidelines we're always ready to please. Check out the SO Links thread and you'll find places that ban HG bashing and allow poster bashing. Perhaps you'll prefer that atmosphere.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Jody continues eating like a pig. Today, after BOR, the wheat thins she was scarfing right out of the box were falling right out of her mouth. No one taught her to eat with her mouth closed? And, not to talk when it was full of food?

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
we are what we eat so she is alot of garbage.

short&sassy

05-19-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
>Jody continues eating like a pig.
>Today, after BOR, the wheat
>thins she was scarfing right
>out of the box were
>falling right out of her
>mouth.

I didn't watch today, but my BF did. He mentioned that Jodi was eating Wheat Thins in a manner he described as "double fisting them" He said that she "had a cracker in each hand the whole time she was eating them" Is this true? If it is, that is a sign that she has no desire whatsoever to control herself, or her eating, or lose weight, and is just talking. WHY oh WHY is she still THERE??? What happened to "Once you graduate you're gone." I know, I know, she's supposed to be there to "support Christie." Please. There were plenty of other hg's who had friends that graduated first, that were FAR more equipped to "support" someone else than JODI!

The only reason she's there? The cast would be too thin (no pun intended, really) without her. I guess they aren't bringing anyone else in, so why not keep Ms. I graduated but I can't stop scarfing crackers to the point where one at a time isn't enough--Jodi.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
yeah, she was eating them while comforting Christie. It was right in Christie's face, too. Even Christie looked a little taken aback. Jodi was saying "I feel your pain" chomp chomp stuff stuff "I feel your pain" chomp. It was a sight to behold.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
>yeah, she was eating them while
>comforting Christie. It was right
>in Christie's face, too. Even
>Christie looked a little taken
>aback. Jodi was saying "I
>feel your pain" chomp chomp
>stuff stuff "I feel your
>pain" chomp. It was a
>sight to behold.

Yes Twinkles and all the while they are standing there very close, face to face, and Jodi's stuffing her piehole, Christie reaches over and starts playing with Jodi's necklace. Creeped me out. I think they have the hots for each other. Oh well, to each his own, but I'm just sayin....

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
She looks like a 2 year old when she eats. Little chubby hands and neck and all. Only thing is she isn't cute when she does it.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
can we cut to the quick..

JODI...

she eats like a cow and waddles like one too..
all we need to do is hang a bell around her neck

she is a constant grazing machine..

if Jodi walked into Amish country they would hitch her
to the plow.. ( big as an OX )

she is in everyones face,,thinks she knows it all..

hey JODI...

YOUR A FAT PIG..YOUR MANNERS are repulsive..you make
people wanna hurl when they are near you.. that big
sucking sound is YOU..inhaling all the food at the table
that spraying sound is food splattering everyone when you
talk..

you dress like your a drag queen..

Jodi if you joined the Peace Core the tribal cannibals would
be dancing up and down in anticipation..

we could hand you a white flag and use you as
an portable oil rig during hurrican season in New Orleans..

or as a barge..

im sorry but there are a lot of PLUS SIZE women out here
who work out every day.. count carbs, eat fresh fruits and
veggies....do yard work..walk..jog..stretch..tai chi boxing
you name it..

all I see you do is stuff your FAT FACE and stuff BS
down everyones throat..

your disgusting.. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT ..

05-20-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
>she is a constant grazing machine..
>>>
>>im sorry but there are a
>lot of PLUS SIZE women
>out here
>who work out every day.. count
>carbs, eat fresh fruits and
>>veggies....do yard work..walk..jog..stretch..tai chi boxing
>you name it..
>
>--That's true. And, I have never, not once, seen any of my plus size female friends eating with BOTH HANDS at the SAME TIME! I've only seen babies in high chairs do that with teething biscuits.

Maybe Jodi is teething?

That would explain her manners (or, lack thereof) too!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •