URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4577
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jodi eats like a pig."

Posted by petmama on 05-08-06 at 05:39 PM
Anyone notice, on last Friday's show, how Jodi was shovelling that lasagne into her mouth? She had more on her plate than anyone else. And, was taking much bigger bites. Her fork had three time what everyone else had on theirs. And, she'd stick her tongue way out every time took a bite. GROSS!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jodi eats like a pig."
Posted by JustBNMe on 05-08-06 at 06:27 PM
If it walks like a pig and eats like a pig it probably is a pig. I have always thought Jodi ate like a pig. She acts like she has to shovel it all in before someone can take it away from her. She is not at all ladylike and has next to no manners. I would hate to see her out on a date with a guy he'd probably be horrified at her manners. She spreads her elbows out over the table like she is guarding her food from starving people. I bet she'd stab someone with a fork if they went near her plate.

Posted by shermie on 05-08-06 at 10:02 PM
Then at the "Poetry Slam" she was busy twirling and preening and showing off how much she had "lost" to Jill.

Posted by phlinky on 05-08-06 at 11:33 PM
I guess I need to check my prescription because eating Lasagne and eating all that bacon (once again last week she was frying up bacon) did not look like she dropped an ounce.

Didn't they ever hear of using the microwave for bacon? It does burn off some of the nitrates.

I hope they are eating Turkey Bacon.

Notice they have not had Jodi visit with the nutritionist lately. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

Posted by beckettrep on 05-09-06 at 00:00 AM
>Anyone notice, on last Friday's show,
>how Jodi was shovelling that
>lasagne into her mouth? She
>had more on her plate
>than anyone else. And, was
>taking much bigger bites. Her
>fork had three time what
>everyone else had on theirs.
>And, she'd stick her tongue
>way out every time took
>a bite. GROSS!!!

Yes, Miss Toadie is certainly gross and she is really getting on my nerves - show her the door, someone, anyone, PLEASE. LOL

Posted by Juliejo on 05-09-06 at 10:35 AM
Jodi isnt a PIG she is a HOG. Show her the door too. She is Miss I know everything and I can tell all of you what to do but my own life is in shambles and I eat to make myself feel better and it isnt working.
Sweat Hog Jodi oh I mean Toadie.

Posted by Biff on 05-09-06 at 01:36 PM
Yes, truly a monster of a woman. She reminds me of Ed Asner.

Posted by EMTBGRL on 05-09-06 at 08:52 PM
>Yes, truly a monster of a
>woman. She reminds me of
>Ed Asner.

Hey! Ed Asner didn't deserve that! ;)

Posted by daylily on 05-10-06 at 01:16 AM
Ok, how about Rodney Dangerfield?

Posted by BimBo on 05-09-06 at 02:50 PM
Jodi eats like a pig because she IS a pig!! She's not a size 5, she's far from "sexy & sassy", and she's NOT a life coach!! She only thinks she's all of these things. I wish someone would wake her up and give her a reality check cause she's definately delusional!! I think the fat roll around her neck is cutting off the oxygen supply to her brain.

Posted by Montreal on 05-09-06 at 09:41 PM
Didn't she say she lost something like 11 pounds? Funny, her clothes don't seem any looser.

Posted by Bentley on 05-09-06 at 10:38 PM
She says a lot of things that don't ring true. I will sure like to see the last of her. Whatever happened to accountability? I thought she is supposed to be keeping a log of what she eats. She fought with the dietician and has continued to eat unhealthy and yet claims to have made a become "cut" and her clothes were supposedly all loose. Take a look - I don't see anyone cut or anywhere remotely fitting into her clothes. She is full of it.

Posted by Zephyr on 05-09-06 at 11:10 PM
Jodi has acknowledged many of her problems and is working on them the best she can. She's not going to change over night.

Besides, have you ever seen or heard how you eat, LOL?!

"WARNING - Zephyr"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-10-06 at 00:18 AM
Zephyr, I warned you earlier today. Bashing other posters is not permitted here. Your "LOL" does not excuse the fact that you are being critical of other posters. You should have stopped after your first two sentences.

Two warnings for the same behavior in one day is not a good thing. Read the guidelines, abide by them, or you will lose your posting privileges.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

"RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
Posted by Zephyr on 05-10-06 at 00:29 AM
In both cases I was trying to inject some positive energy into a frustratingly nasty atmosphere. No need to ban me. This clearly is not the place for me.

"RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-10-06 at 03:02 AM
If you don't wish to abide by our guidelines we're always ready to please. Check out the SO Links thread and you'll find places that ban HG bashing and allow poster bashing. Perhaps you'll prefer that atmosphere.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Posted by petmama on 05-19-06 at 05:25 PM
Jody continues eating like a pig. Today, after BOR, the wheat thins she was scarfing right out of the box were falling right out of her mouth. No one taught her to eat with her mouth closed? And, not to talk when it was full of food?

Posted by staceeturner on 05-19-06 at 05:58 PM
we are what we eat so she is alot of garbage.

short&sassy

Posted by EMTBGRL on 05-19-06 at 06:32 PM
>Jody continues eating like a pig.
>Today, after BOR, the wheat
>thins she was scarfing right
>out of the box were
>falling right out of her
>mouth.

I didn't watch today, but my BF did. He mentioned that Jodi was eating Wheat Thins in a manner he described as "double fisting them" He said that she "had a cracker in each hand the whole time she was eating them" Is this true? If it is, that is a sign that she has no desire whatsoever to control herself, or her eating, or lose weight, and is just talking. WHY oh WHY is she still THERE??? What happened to "Once you graduate you're gone." I know, I know, she's supposed to be there to "support Christie." Please. There were plenty of other hg's who had friends that graduated first, that were FAR more equipped to "support" someone else than JODI!

The only reason she's there? The cast would be too thin (no pun intended, really) without her. I guess they aren't bringing anyone else in, so why not keep Ms. I graduated but I can't stop scarfing crackers to the point where one at a time isn't enough--Jodi.

Posted by Twinkles on 05-20-06 at 02:10 AM
yeah, she was eating them while comforting Christie. It was right in Christie's face, too. Even Christie looked a little taken aback. Jodi was saying "I feel your pain" chomp chomp stuff stuff "I feel your pain" chomp. It was a sight to behold.

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-20-06 at 01:53 PM
>yeah, she was eating them while
>comforting Christie. It was right
>in Christie's face, too. Even
>Christie looked a little taken
>aback. Jodi was saying "I
>feel your pain" chomp chomp
>stuff stuff "I feel your
>pain" chomp. It was a
>sight to behold.

Yes Twinkles and all the while they are standing there very close, face to face, and Jodi's stuffing her piehole, Christie reaches over and starts playing with Jodi's necklace. Creeped me out. I think they have the hots for each other. Oh well, to each his own, but I'm just sayin....

Posted by JustBNMe on 05-20-06 at 10:40 AM
She looks like a 2 year old when she eats. Little chubby hands and neck and all. Only thing is she isn't cute when she does it.

Posted by cronemoon on 05-20-06 at 11:22 AM
can we cut to the quick..

JODI...

she eats like a cow and waddles like one too..
all we need to do is hang a bell around her neck

she is a constant grazing machine..

if Jodi walked into Amish country they would hitch her
to the plow.. ( big as an OX )

she is in everyones face,,thinks she knows it all..

hey JODI...

YOUR A FAT PIG..YOUR MANNERS are repulsive..you make
people wanna hurl when they are near you.. that big
sucking sound is YOU..inhaling all the food at the table
that spraying sound is food splattering everyone when you
talk..

you dress like your a drag queen..

Jodi if you joined the Peace Core the tribal cannibals would
be dancing up and down in anticipation..

we could hand you a white flag and use you as
an portable oil rig during hurrican season in New Orleans..

or as a barge..

im sorry but there are a lot of PLUS SIZE women out here
who work out every day.. count carbs, eat fresh fruits and
veggies....do yard work..walk..jog..stretch..tai chi boxing
you name it..

all I see you do is stuff your FAT FACE and stuff BS
down everyones throat..

your disgusting.. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT ..

Posted by EMTBGRL on 05-20-06 at 12:35 PM
>she is a constant grazing machine..
>>>
>>im sorry but there are a
>lot of PLUS SIZE women
>out here
>who work out every day.. count
>carbs, eat fresh fruits and
>>veggies....do yard work..walk..jog..stretch..tai chi boxing
>you name it..
>
>--That's true. And, I have never, not once, seen any of my plus size female friends eating with BOTH HANDS at the SAME TIME! I've only seen babies in high chairs do that with teething biscuits.

Maybe Jodi is teething?

That would explain her manners (or, lack thereof) too!