The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia's Apartment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia's Apartment"
I missed what the apartment looked like on the outside but the apartment manager threw a red flag up for me, is this in a safe part of CA? BTW, where is the SO filmed? Is that Northern Cal?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia's Apartment GoodnightLittleBear 05-17-06 1
   RE: Antonia's Apartment Seabisquit 05-17-06 2
       RE: Antonia's Apartment-why? alaholly 05-17-06 3
           RE: Antonia's Apartment-why? Ujena 05-17-06 5
   RE: Antonia's Apartment Ujena 05-17-06 4
       RE: Antonia's Apartment Seabisquit 05-17-06 6
       RE: Antonia's Apartment GoodnightLittleBear 05-17-06 7
           RE: Antonia's Apartment BimBo 05-17-06 8
               RE: Antonia's Apartment EMTBGRL 05-17-06 9
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment SOfan0221 05-18-06 23
 RE: Antonia's Apartment sillybear 05-17-06 10
   RE: Antonia's Apartment Juliejo 05-17-06 11
   RE: Antonia's Apartment GoodnightLittleBear 05-17-06 12
   RE: Antonia's Apartment TexasSOfan 05-17-06 13
       RE: Antonia's Apartment Ujena 05-17-06 14
           RE: Antonia's Apartment SeasonedRefinement 05-17-06 15
               RE: Antonia's Apartment C_Mar 05-17-06 16
               RE: Antonia's Apartment 26mitogo 05-18-06 17
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment redheaded1 05-18-06 24
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment Rowan Bailey 05-18-06 37
               RE: Antonia's Apartment sharnina 05-18-06 18
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment SeasonedRefinement 05-18-06 19
                       RE: Antonia's Apartment BimBo 05-18-06 20
                       RE: Antonia's Apartment AshLanie 05-18-06 21
                           RE: Antonia's Apartment Twinkles 05-18-06 22
                               RE: Antonia's Apartment Winter_Lady 05-18-06 34
       RE: Antonia's Apartment GoodnightLittleBear 05-18-06 27
   RE: Antonia's Apartment beckettrep 05-18-06 25
       RE: Antonia's Apartment tac_2 05-18-06 26
           RE: Antonia's Apartment mrspicklepants44 05-18-06 28
               RE: Antonia's Apartment Baxtera 05-18-06 29
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment mrspicklepants44 05-18-06 32
               RE: Antonia's Apartment Ujena 05-18-06 30
                   RE: Antonia's Apartment tac_2 05-18-06 31
                       RE: Antonia's Apartment mrspicklepants44 05-18-06 33
   RE: Antonia's Apartment loretta54 05-18-06 35
       RE: Antonia's Apartment SeasonedRefinement 05-18-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
It's filmed in Southern California near LA. I haven't seen today's episode. What did he look like?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
It's filmed in Sherman Oaks, CA.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia's Apartment-why?"
Why is she looking for an apartment now if she is supposed to be in the Starting Over house? That apartment was available immediately and she is in no way ready to support herself. Is this just another one of SO's "pie in the sky" goals like being an Artist, a Woodcarver, an Errand Angel, a Model, a Fashion Stylist, etc. etc. etc. Sigh.

05-17-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia's Apartment-why?"
Hello??? I thought the same thing, what is she doing trying to get into an apartment now? I'm concerned about how long she will be able to even hold down a job with that spoiled brat attitude of hers. She needs to get a reality check in a big way, she is rude and she is spoiled, if she dosen't buy some humility with that last $20.00 of hers she is going to be in for a rude awakening!!! BTW, I think she is very rude to the life coaches and I'm surprized they haven't let her know that, straight up!!!

05-17-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
How do I put this? He had long hair and an earing. I know that sounds petty and trust me, this is from one who had a nose piercing, but there is a way to dress when you are a Property Manager. He's a good looking man but not groomed for that job IMHO.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Ujena...this is Los Angeles, after all...anything pretty much goes. I live in the LA area. At least the guy looked like he had clean clothes on. I know Antonio works in North Hollywood now, and the apartment and price range fits this area. Maybe SO closes the deal for her as a graduaton gift. Although, she still has to furnish the place. Perhaps she can borrow a TV tray from Christie dining room.

05-17-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Sounds like he's just the resident apartment manager. His main job is to collect the rent, keep up the grounds and the apartments. He sounds no worse than my last landlady who sported a beehive in the year 1995. She looked like a Far Side character. Maybe it was his day off when they taped and he normally puts his hair up under a hat and removes the earring.

Or he could have been another SO actor. All the men with the exception of store owners and managers (not counting fitness gurus etc), have been actors hired by SO.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
We already know that Antonia is in debt up to her eyeballs. I think that a fancy pad with a door-man would have been out of her price range. I did'nt think it looked like a bad place.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
>We already know that Antonia is
>in debt up to her
>eyeballs. I think that a
>fancy pad with a door-man
>would have been out of
>her price range. I
>did'nt think it looked like
>a bad place.

I think anyplace is out of Antonia's price range! What's wrong with Antonia not moving out on her own until she gets a job, pays off some of her debt, and saves enough money to live on for 6 months if something goes seriously wrong in her life, or if she loses her job? The SOH pushes people to realize their futures and then sets them up to be ridiculous.

I don't think that place was bad, for an adult with a job. That's right, I said "adult."

I think that's a little premature for Antonia--

And HELLOOOooo?? the girl is still wearing eyeglasses with one stem, and she's going to rent an APARTMENT?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Ok we all know how SO works by now.

Antonia has to do some very heavy thinking bout how she got herself in this position....*smirks*

Then the LC humiliates her by telling her it is cause she isn't communictating with her daddy.........*laughs*

They have her shouting out to the universe, which in turns answers by making her filling fall out during of all things a conversation with Jen about her daddy......*giggles*

So I have no doubt her graduation will be to leave debt free, since they have those new tough laws. 10 lessons on how to barter your way out of debt and live the high life at 75% off. And in order to be a grown a$$ woman, SO will most likely pay her rent for a year so she can be the 'successful' graduate and not keep reappearing like Sommer, Cassie, Josie and Allison........*ROFLMAO*

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I thought there was only a couple of weeks left for the SO season.That would mean she would soon need a place.Was the price six hundred something?I thought that was a little cheap for that area.BTW I thought Jodi trying to negotiate the price of the apartment was a little odd.I have never heard of such a thing.If an apartment is listed at a price it is that price.Someone will rent it.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I do not get how Miss Antonia plans to pay for an apartment whens he has all that debt to pay? I also do not get why she is looking for an apartment now when she isnt even ready to graduate, unless, she knows more thna I do. Which is extremely probable.
I was born and raised in California and the apartment was typical of an apartment in North Hollywood. No better or no worse than any others.

05-17-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Since the episodes are filmed months in advance, I am willing to bet that Antonia has already found and is settled in that cardboard apartment with a can of sterno within her price range.

TexasSOfan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TexasSOfan Click to send private message to TexasSOfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
>I thought there was only a
>couple of weeks left for
>the SO season.That would mean
>she would soon need a
>place.Was the price six hundred
>something?I thought that was a
>little cheap for that area.BTW
>I thought Jodi trying to
>negotiate the price of the
>apartment was a little odd.I
>have never heard of such
>a thing.If an apartment is
>listed at a price it
>is that price.Someone will rent
>it.

Actually, some apartment owners will negotiate on the amount of rent. Not very many do it but it's definitely worth asking.

05-17-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Some rental properties do offer specials and discounts depending how many months you are willing to sign for.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I'm shocked you can get more than a room in a boarding house for $695/month in that area. It looked a lot better than some first apartments I've seen in NYC for twice that amount. For a 24 year old single woman...it looked OK.

As far as the manager...if the man is working and paying taxes, that's a big plus. (but then again, I like longer hair and earrings on men...)

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I don't know how anyone can get an apt. without having a job. (Unless the person is receiving disability payments or alimony or something.)

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
For southern Calif the manager looked about typical. We lived there for 4 or 5 yrs before returning to Atlanta. I too have no idea how you'd ever find something that clean, maintained, and decent for only $700/mo ... and wasn't she planning for that to include utilities?! We saw only a small part of the outside & almost nothing of the general area but what we saw, it looked well maintained ... couldn't be that bad an area. Somehow, I AGAIN get the feeling we are being led to believe only what SO wants us to believe ... like we are all as stupid as some of the HMs that seem to actually buy all that they are being told by SO (you know, like you are now a superstar, model, artist, brilliant, adored by the masses, a light to millions of women everywhere, your life will never be your own again for now you are a star!)

I had to laught though ... Antonia screws up assignment after assignment and Iyanla, into the camera, expresses her concern that Antonia just isn't getting it together. Then less than 24 hrs later she sends this supposed irresponsible, jobless, debt-ridden 26 year old that acts like a 14 year old (Iyanla's words to Antonia) to rent an apt. And of course, in this same few hours Antonia has TOTALLY changed her tune to one of a responsible, independent adult ready to take on the world and several jobs, no longer needing her mother or anyone else, and with solid plans to pay off that debt using her new-found strength and determination. No wonder the "out of work soap writers" scripting this were "out of work".

However, Antonia still gets the last laugh in the matter. She did well saying her responsibility speech. However, a short time later she goes into the confessional and spouts: "I asked Jodi to go with me to see the apt because I trust Jodi & I know she is business savy and she really thinks of all the right questions to ask. She’s 38 yrs old. She’s a grown a$$ womas so I’m trying to be a grown a$$ woman so I need to be hang’n out with a grown a$$ woman so I can ask grown a$$ questions." I can guess which one was scripted and which one was authentic Antonia!!

I just love all the miracles the SO mantras produce literally overnight!! After the last day of this season that house should be made into a shrine ... and people who need mental healing could be dunked in the pool, then recieve one of Christie's Blessing Candles ... then they too could live in So.Calif as a superstar/model/writter/artist making as much money as they could possibly dream.

Power to the Universe!

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
"I asked Jodi to go with me to see the apt because I trust Jodi & I know she is business savy and she really thinks of all the right questions to ask. She’s 38 yrs old. She’s a grown a$$ womas so I’m trying to be a grown a$$ woman so I need to be hang’n out with a grown a$$ woman so I can ask grown a$$ questions."

She followed this ridiculous statement with something to the effect of... Now I'm responbible.

OMG is she kidding! Looking at one an apartment makes her a responsible person now?? Iyanla was right in telling her that she was intelligent, pretty and had a lot going for her, until she opens her mouth. This CHILD just isn't getting it.

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

Rowan Bailey 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rowan%20Bailey Click to send private message to Rowan%20Bailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
hey...it is LA, I live in Sherman Oaks, it is kind of fun seeing them hang out in my neighborhood and have pizza at my favorite place in studio city (caioti cafe), right by where I have my office.

but darlin, the truth is here in this area everyone is only working a job until they become a superstar/model/writer/artist and making tons of money....after all this is the six largest economy in the world and there is TONS of it in this area. If you grow up here your used to it, but if you come from somewhere else, it is very intoxicating.

I believe that empowerment is good, i think that everyone takes it more verbatim, we should all feel like we can accomplish those things, it is the first step in finding what we can actually accomplish....If I didn't beleive I was going to be successful,l I never would have had the courage to open my own company. I had to believe in my mind that I was a superstar, it worked well for me and humility is my middle name......

there are actually not so nice parts of north hollywood, the nicer areas of no ho, are now called valley village, the part of no ho by the high school (my alma mater)......north is not very good.... and north west is alright...

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
"but then again, I like longer hair and earrings on men...)"

*shakes head*

mmm, mmm -- I'm just not seein' it.

Really??

Wow.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-18-06, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Hey Sharnina!

Really.

But, because of the visual the apartment manager provided, I should clarify...I was referring to the style in general (which I love), NOT the building manager in particular. Actually, as far as he's concerned, BANISH the thought!

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
LOL SR....I was wondering that myself!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Tagging On:

Since Antonia was from Mass and originally applied to be on the Real World...if she had gotton on that show she would be going back to Boston after her stint....

I am wondering why the show is having her rent an apartment in CA......How did it come about that she is staying in CA?......Did I miss something where this was discussed on the show?

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-18-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Was she actually looking for a place to relocate or just seeing what you can get for your money as part of an exercise? I have a feeling this is part of an exercise about hidden costs, credit checks, getting approved/rejected, and who knows what else.

Jodi's negotiating skills were pretty weak. I know people who have always negotiated apartment rents. You don't just ask "is it negotiable" The answer will always be "no" with a yes or no question. You just low-ball the price when you are approved for the apartment and they want you to move in. Say, "well i'll be happy to pay $x dollars on a lease for this many months" and come to a happy agreement. I know one guy who only had to pay the asking price on one place he ever lived.

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I believe she was living in LA before she came on the show. She had a roommate which is probably why her rent was only $600.

05-18-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

California is not known for 1 or 2 year leases (how you are most able to get those specials). Most of what you get out here is month to month. It's easier to get rid of unwanted tenants that way. It is not unheard of to negotiate the rent, especially if the apartment has been vacant a long time. They want to make money and of course they try to get a s much as they can but if it means that it will no longer be vacant, they'll negotiate.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
>I thought there was only a
>couple of weeks left for
>the SO season.That would mean
>she would soon need a
>place.Was the price six hundred
>something?I thought that was a
>little cheap for that area.BTW
>I thought Jodi trying to
>negotiate the price of the
>apartment was a little odd.I
>have never heard of such
>a thing.If an apartment is
>listed at a price it
>is that price.Someone will rent
>it.

Just typical Toadie trying to ask 'grown-#####' questions - is this rent negotiable?? HELLO???? I think she knew it wasn't but was putting on a big show for Antonia and the rest of the viewing audience. Toadie should take Sommer in tow and GO HOME.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
>
>Just typical Toadie trying to ask
>'grown-#####' questions - is this
>rent negotiable?? HELLO???? I
>think she knew it wasn't
>but was putting on a
>big show for Antonia and
>the rest of the viewing
>audience.

That bit asking the property manager about the rent was downright hilarious. Here I thought she had such business savvy! lol NOT. Maybe they should have just let Jodi speak her own words instead of reading off a script. Hey Toads, you don't ask, dear....you make a written OFFER and present that along with a deposit. FOOL.

Antonia: No job, no known income, bad credit, new resident of state----why, of course, do rush out and look for an apartment. That makes a LOT of sense!
LOL

*And what's this about Antonia not wanting to have a roomie? That tells me this child is spoiled. What else doesn't she want to share?
Wild guess: The Truth why she's even in the house.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Of course she wants to move to LA, they always want to stay where the SO house is. Maybe they should film it in a less densly populated state to even the country out. Antonia lived in Boston a very expensive place to live, (She said an apt would be 600 a month?) she is delusional. In LA you need a car girlfriend and lots of money for gas. You are cute but this idea that you are going to be famous is rediculous. She told Iguana that fame and power were her goals... PLEASE. Get a job and sleep on someones couch for awhile. We all went through it, wake up!

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
I'd like to see Antonia's $600 Boston apartment. She'd better own a gun.

05-18-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
LOL!!! I lived in Atlanta in 1987 in Smyrna and a studio was 600 dollars. My friends in Boston were sleeping 5 on the floor and paying the same. Maybe she lived in a crack house.

05-18-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
LOL I love it!!! "PlEASE". Get a job and sleep on someones couch for awhile. We all went through it, wake up!!!
Mrspicklepants44

I agree 100% but can you actually see Ms Antonia on a couch? That would be a show in itself <grin>. Did you see her reaction to the suggestion to a roomate?

Here is my question, did her mother ever once say, "NOOOOOOOOO" to her? She needs a good swift kick in that cute booty of hers. I just don't see how SO is helping her.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Well, all I know is here we have a girl that about went into shock when Iyanla suggested she get a roommate. So what does it say about Antonia choosing live with not one, but a whole house full of strangers?
It says to me she decided it was the price she'd have to pay for fame. Since the first day of her arrival she's been bucking the SO 'system' acting almost half out of it ALL the time. I wonder sometimes if she's auditioning for a particular role in Hollywood during these current episodes.

Antonia is doing nothing more than practicing acting and it's been her whole objective in giving up one thing she obviously prizes, her privacy.

05-18-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
The thing thats the saddest for her is how much shes missing out on with that attitude. The best memories I have are of my "poor" days, we were very creative about finding food (Samples at the grocery store) and entertainment (free cover, three for one shot night) and rent (last one in sleeps on the couch). We walked the malls but couldnt buy anything (No antonia, not everyone said yes to those "free" credit cards) and worked as waitresses at night to pay off our student loans. I am the person I am today because of that. Antonia will never see that and probably will continue to have that hole in her heart for the rest of her life. EWWW, maybe sheŽll turn into a Niambi!!!

loretta54 45 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loretta54 Click to send private message to loretta54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
actually sillybear i did negotiate the price of a apartment when i lived in dc. the place was in se dc across from the projects, i told the landlord i wasn't paying any more then 500 for the place because of the area.

05-18-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Antonia's Apartment"
Negotiating a rental fee is really dependent upon the owner of the property that's being leased.

If you are renting someone's personal income property (two family, second home, etc.), there can be some room for negotiation if the landlord thinks you'll take excellent care of his investment, have good references, and good credit. Generally, they can be very helpful if they see the tenant as a long term asset. If they really like a potential tenant, the LL may even be willing to let the tenant pay the security deposit off on time. A good tenant, one who pays their rent on time and treats the apartment as their own home, is a gem to a LL.

When the property being leased is part of an apartment building or complex owned by an organization, it's a different situation. Then it's just business - the rent is the rent, the security is the security. If you can't afford the two bedroom, you had better ask to see the one bedroom.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •