The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christies "helper""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christies "helper""
OK, here I go again but did anyone notice the hair on the women who was supposed to be helping Christie? Forgive me here folks but I couldn't help but think this women needs a new dew! How in the world are you supposed to take istructions on how to be organized and in control of an event when the women giving advice has hair like that? I thought her suggestions were right on, but wow, that hair!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christies "helper" Lanna42 05-18-06 1
   RE: Christies "helper" Juliejo 05-18-06 2
 RE: Christies "helper" BBinOR 05-18-06 3
 RE: Christies "helper" dasboot 05-18-06 4
   RE: Christies "helper" Ujena 05-18-06 5
       RE: Christies "helper" SeasonedRefinement 05-18-06 6
           RE: Christies "helper" Ujena 05-18-06 7
 RE: Christies "helper" jubeaners 05-18-06 8
   RE: Christies "helper" VelvetElegance 05-18-06 9
 RE: Christies "helper" petmama 05-18-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christies "helper""
Yes,when did Glenn Close from "Fatal Attraction" start mentoring?

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christies "helper""
Phyliss Diller in the flesh. WOW that women was hard to look at without laughing. I dont' know how Christie held it together. She was not easy on the eyes.

BBinOR 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBinOR Click to send private message to BBinOR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christies "helper""
I know, huh? What a MOP! That was crazy hair!

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christies "helper""
YIKES! I turned my head to look at the tv screen to see who and or what the voice was emanating from. YIKES! Scary and in the words of Simon Cowell "hideous." Her hair needs an Andy Paige makeover.

05-18-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christies "helper""
I am laughing so hard after reading all the posts!!! When she told Christie she wears many hats, I couldn't help but think, she sure could use one right now!!! LOL

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christies "helper""
Ujena - I can't believe you mentioned the hat statement. Your thoughts and mine were identical! LOL

Isn't is wild to think that she paid for that hairstyle? I'm sure it wasn't cheap either. Ten to one she tones it down AFTER she sees how it looked on TV.

05-18-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Christies "helper""
>Ujena - I can't believe you
>mentioned the hat statement.
>Your thoughts and mine were
>identical! LOL
>
>Isn't is wild to think that
>she paid for that hairstyle?
> I'm sure it wasn't
>cheap either. Ten to
>one she tones it down
>AFTER she sees how it
>looked on TV.

LOL, great minds think alike I hope for her sake she see's the show and runs to the nearest Beverly Hills Hair Designer Studio and pays whatever $$$$$$$ needed!!! BTW, did she actually tease that hair to make it look worse? I thought I saw some teasing there or maybe she just sleeps on it and adds hair spray each morning to freshin the look....OK OK OK I'll stop...sheesh i'm bad!!! ROFL!!!!

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christies "helper""
Maybe that was an "Andy Paige Makeover".

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christies "helper""
Two words for Christie's mentor: "flat iron"

OMG @ those roots!!! WTH is up with that and how does one look in the mirror and think it's ok to be seen in television in that condition. On the other hand, what a perfect coincidence that the person brought in to help Christie with her hair straight outta 1977 would have hair straight out of 1987!!

Looks like she left her Oglvie home perm in too long... wayyy too much over processing..

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christies "helper""
It does kind of slap you in the face, doesn't it?

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •