The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did you see the size of Lenny's boner??!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-06-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did you see the size of Lenny's boner??!!"
Sorry, I couldn't resist combining these two threads.

Has anyone else observed that none of the remaining traditional male/female couples is even remotely functional? And In each case, it is the man who has more trouble controlling his emotions.

This monument-kickin', wife-threatenin' I'm quittin' behavior has left me dis-a-pointed. Dis-a-pointed.

I know CBS is looking for tension, but why can't there be one married couple who work as a team and support each other. Good bye to the Grandparents, who deserve applause, but not the million bucks.

I can't root for the Bickersons. The choices remaining? Team Guido, who I detest. The lawyers... who roots for lawyers?

That leaves me with those Noo Yawk Frat Boys, or Mom & Em-i-leee.

And who can resist those large, round, fleshy globes bouncing through each show?

GO KEVIN AND DREW!!!!

(and Mom and Em-i-leee can finish second!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Those emotional men Frau Hexe 10-07-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Those emotional men"
>>Has anyone else observed that none of the remaining traditional male/female couples is even remotely functional? And In each case, it is the man who has more trouble controlling his emotions.

I've definitely noticed, and it's amusing, I have to say. These guys are freaking out becaue they don't have control of their situations--it's a power issue. The women are probably being more level-headed because they know what has to happen, and they try to rationalize it. The men, by nature, are competitive, and that gets in the way. If they're not in power, AND they want to win, they freak out. I have a feeling that will be the downfall of the couples, and one of the teams with same-sex partners will win--whether that's Team Guido, the Festers, or Mom and Emily.

At this rate, it looks like Team Guido to me. They work well together, and probably know one another better than the other teams no each other--not to mention their deceptive side...

Frau Hexe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •