URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did you see the size of Lenny's boner??!!"

Posted by TeamJoisey on 10-06-01 at 09:36 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist combining these two threads.

Has anyone else observed that none of the remaining traditional male/female couples is even remotely functional? And In each case, it is the man who has more trouble controlling his emotions.

This monument-kickin', wife-threatenin' I'm quittin' behavior has left me dis-a-pointed. Dis-a-pointed.

I know CBS is looking for tension, but why can't there be one married couple who work as a team and support each other. Good bye to the Grandparents, who deserve applause, but not the million bucks.

I can't root for the Bickersons. The choices remaining? Team Guido, who I detest. The lawyers... who roots for lawyers?

That leaves me with those Noo Yawk Frat Boys, or Mom & Em-i-leee.

And who can resist those large, round, fleshy globes bouncing through each show?

GO KEVIN AND DREW!!!!

(and Mom and Em-i-leee can finish second!)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Those emotional men"
Posted by Frau Hexe on 10-07-01 at 01:36 PM
>>Has anyone else observed that none of the remaining traditional male/female couples is even remotely functional? And In each case, it is the man who has more trouble controlling his emotions.

I've definitely noticed, and it's amusing, I have to say. These guys are freaking out becaue they don't have control of their situations--it's a power issue. The women are probably being more level-headed because they know what has to happen, and they try to rationalize it. The men, by nature, are competitive, and that gets in the way. If they're not in power, AND they want to win, they freak out. I have a feeling that will be the downfall of the couples, and one of the teams with same-sex partners will win--whether that's Team Guido, the Festers, or Mom and Emily.

At this rate, it looks like Team Guido to me. They work well together, and probably know one another better than the other teams no each other--not to mention their deceptive side...

Frau Hexe