The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-10, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
A visit to a Russian circus, complete with skeery clowns, plate spinning, and a wee bit-o squeeze-box squeezing was just the beginning of a wild & wooly day in St. Petersberg.

We were treated to another TAR classic of clue-non-reading and prop-placement mysteries, with the added twist of a missing Speed Bump.

Michael's inability to knock over some pegs brought the Internet stars to the safety of the Elimination Station, and the Docs picked up a quick $5K each.

The preview for next week -- another (GASP!) meltdown.

Seana, mistress of siggies 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Colonel Zoidberg 11-10-10 1
 RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Belle Book 11-10-10 2
   RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... mindy23 11-11-10 3
       RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Seana 11-11-10 4
           RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Molaholic 11-11-10 5
           RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Belle Book 11-11-10 6
               RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on ... Seana 11-12-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-10-10, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
I was disappointed that no one had to dress in a bear costume and ride a unicycle. They'd probably all still be there.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
OMG, Nat! We're in first place again! And we got $5K each! This is awesome!

Of course, we did so well in large part because we used our nerdiness to good effect and we read the clue! Too many teams didn't do that and one team paid the ultimate price for it, sad to say.

I guess we're threats now because we've won three legs but we might as well go all-out. Playing it safe might get us out. We're going big because we don't want to go home.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-10, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
I was wondering what the heck happened to the speed bump for the tatto'd ones....I thought maybe I had sneezed and it was over, or something. What was THAT about?? Did Phil forget?

Anyone know if it will 'be continued' next week, or it happened and just wasn't shown due to time constraints? Very strange...

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-10, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
I know! I can't believe we got the Speed Bump and they didn't even show it.

Would you believe we had to make the person put a sign up to say that the Speed Bump had been taken. That way, no-one else could do the task. Smart, huh?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-10, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
Now that I think on it -- going back to the end of the previous episode, did Phil remind us about the Speed Bump (somebody check the tape).

A double-edit?

one last thought -- where was Topo Gigio?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-10, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
No -- because the Speed Bump is a task that only you and Nick could've done. It's the Fast-Forward that requires the sign that it's been taken. Sheesh!

I'm surprised nobody showed you doing the Speed Bump -- unless there was some kind of production error that meant you didn't even need to do it this time! Anyway, it wouldn't have eliminated you.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-10, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
Ohhhh...

*looks confused*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •