URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1806
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"

Posted by Molaholic on 11-10-10 at 00:43 AM
A visit to a Russian circus, complete with skeery clowns, plate spinning, and a wee bit-o squeeze-box squeezing was just the beginning of a wild & wooly day in St. Petersberg.

We were treated to another TAR classic of clue-non-reading and prop-placement mysteries, with the added twist of a missing Speed Bump.

Michael's inability to knock over some pegs brought the Internet stars to the safety of the Elimination Station, and the Docs picked up a quick $5K each.

The preview for next week -- another (GASP!) meltdown.

Seana, mistress of siggies 2010

Table of contents
  • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Colonel Zoidberg, 08:47 AM, 11-10-10
  • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Belle Book, 05:46 PM, 11-10-10
    • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,mindy23, 12:17 PM, 11-11-10
      • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Seana, 01:31 PM, 11-11-10
        • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Molaholic, 02:47 PM, 11-11-10
        • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Belle Book, 05:23 PM, 11-11-10
          • RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan,Seana, 08:32 PM, 11-12-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTAR 17.7 -- I Saw That Act on Ed Sullivan"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 11-10-10 at 08:47 AM
I was disappointed that no one had to dress in a bear costume and ride a unicycle. They'd probably all still be there.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-10-10 at 05:46 PM
OMG, Nat! We're in first place again! And we got $5K each! This is awesome!

Of course, we did so well in large part because we used our nerdiness to good effect and we read the clue! Too many teams didn't do that and one team paid the ultimate price for it, sad to say.

I guess we're threats now because we've won three legs but we might as well go all-out. Playing it safe might get us out. We're going big because we don't want to go home.

Posted by mindy23 on 11-11-10 at 12:17 PM
I was wondering what the heck happened to the speed bump for the tatto'd ones....I thought maybe I had sneezed and it was over, or something. What was THAT about?? Did Phil forget?

Anyone know if it will 'be continued' next week, or it happened and just wasn't shown due to time constraints? Very strange...

Posted by Seana on 11-11-10 at 01:31 PM
I know! I can't believe we got the Speed Bump and they didn't even show it.

Would you believe we had to make the person put a sign up to say that the Speed Bump had been taken. That way, no-one else could do the task. Smart, huh?

Posted by Molaholic on 11-11-10 at 02:47 PM
Now that I think on it -- going back to the end of the previous episode, did Phil remind us about the Speed Bump (somebody check the tape).

A double-edit?

one last thought -- where was Topo Gigio?

Posted by Belle Book on 11-11-10 at 05:23 PM
No -- because the Speed Bump is a task that only you and Nick could've done. It's the Fast-Forward that requires the sign that it's been taken. Sheesh!

I'm surprised nobody showed you doing the Speed Bump -- unless there was some kind of production error that meant you didn't even need to do it this time! Anyway, it wouldn't have eliminated you.

Posted by Seana on 11-12-10 at 08:32 PM
Ohhhh...

*looks confused*