The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-08, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Hello Racers and welcome to Summerhill. The good-looking Native Greeter to my right is my own dear Dad. *sigh* It's good to be home. With all the sheep. I love sheep, you know. Love them.

Ken and Tina: What with the Fast Forward, you'll be way ahead of the other teams at the start of the next leg. However, there might be more of that "bunching", Ken. Yeah, it's a thing we do on this show. Did you ever watch TAR before? Airports and places with "Hours of Operation". We pound the playing field until it's even.

Terrence and Sarah: Kudos to Terrence on completing the Roadblock. I thought he would end up flaming more. However...he needed Sarah to play with his hair while he was driving? WTH?

Kelly and Christy: READ THE CLUE! Do you think we'd tell you to DRIVE to the summit of a mountain if there weren't any way to drive to the summit of the mountain? At least you got ahead of Nick and Starr.

Toni and Dallas: You guys are just lucky I'm not allowed ot tamper with the race. Dallas (or should I call you "Dally" too?) doesn't even know where New Zealand is? Why I oughta...

Nick and Starr: How's the arm, Starr? Broken, you say? Aw. It seems that first leg was a bit of a fluke. You two are hovering around in the middle of the pack. Howzabout you concentrate on the race and not feuding with other racers?

Andrew and Dan: See, Dallas? Dan knows I'm from NZ. Good for you Dan. I guess your not-alliance with Marisa and Brooke was short-lived. Not to worry. So is your time on TAR. You'll be flirting in Sequesterville soon enough.

Aja and Ty: Well, you didn't do very well this week, but at least you're showing all kinds of personality. Way to squabble. Sorry about the flat. It's a Race thing that there be car troubles in at least 2 legs.

Marisa and Brooke: you're the last team to arrive. Sorry, but you're eliminated. Do you need a hug? Hey! Geez Dad, that's *my* job.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Ty and Nick are still available, or you could post as a Maori Warrior or a Gordian Knot. C'mon...you know you want to!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 dabo 10-20-08 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Molaholic 10-26-08 20
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Max Headroom 10-20-08 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 MissMyth 10-20-08 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Max Headroom 10-20-08 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 HauntedOne 10-21-08 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 dragonflies 10-20-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Starshine 10-21-08 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 warp_core breach 10-20-08 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 HauntedOne 10-21-08 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 warp_core breach 10-21-08 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 mrc 10-20-08 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 indy42 10-20-08 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Ontheroadagain 10-20-08 9
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Ontheroadagain 10-20-08 10
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 shilfiell 10-21-08 12
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 dabo 10-21-08 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Max Headroom 10-22-08 17
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 beau_30 10-22-08 18
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Scuba Steve 10-26-08 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 qwertypie 10-27-08 22
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 Molaholic 10-26-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
How many time's did it take you to figure out Phil's dad was saying he was Phil's dad?

Honestly, where's Xena Warrior Princess or any of the other TV stars filmed in NZ when you need them?

The sheep were a nice touch, I must admit.

Seriously, though, even if you didn't know where New Zealand was, why was it a surprise to any of these dumbdumbs that in some places they drive on the other side of the road. The steering wheel on the right side of the car didn't clue you in?

Oh, and whoever makes the siggies, I'm claiming the Phil's Dad siggy, make me one of those toot sweet. I promise to use an incomprehensible accent.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
I'm claiming the Phil's Dad siggy

aahemm....

~pithy siggie comment pending~

OK, I guess you can take my part for now...

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Hey Phil, is your dad a doctor? Because I need one right about now.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Yeah, like that arm thing wasn't karma for being such a, um, witch. And seriously, you couldn't tred kiwis??

>

10-20-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
That comment is more proof of the old saying, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Assuming you and Kelly haven't already visited the Philiminator by then, next time Nick and I will U-Turn you ourselves. Given how slow you are at most tasks, you could use the practice of doing an extra one.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Did someone call for a doctor? Cause they call me Dr. Lvoe.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
*sniff, sniff* *waaaaaaa* *sob*

peeing in pink!

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-21-08, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Say the word non-elimination Phil

Waaaah

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-08, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Hey Phil. You seem like a fine, upstanding young man with a good upbringing... is your dad single??

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
You stay away from that he-hussy. I'm the only man in your life.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-21-08, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
You'll always be my baby - even if you don't know where New Zealand is. (*rolls eyes*)

But I've been lonely since you went away to college. However, if you moved back home...

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
The club doesn't swing far from the bag, IYKWIM.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
*Waits patiently for the Sports Trivia Roadblock*

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-08, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Dan, my boy, you clearly aren't spending enough time rubbing noses with Andrew. The poor fella looked like he was about to get raped by the warrior.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
By the way, Tina and I claim Phil's dad. We saw him first. The rest of you just have to keep your Travelocity gnomes.

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
I claim Phil's Dad for Cuba!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-08 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

Too late, I already claimt Phil's Dad for huggies, especially fer theose whart smells of kiwis.

*sniffsniff* a bits o kiwi thar but mostlies blocart, ah what ther heck, give urs a big hug.

Ther look orn Phillip's foice, proiceless.

10-22-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
*waves at camera man*

Hey! Over here! What's a cute girl gotta do to get on TV these days? Since that loser Jeff Probst won't give me any airtime, I figured I'd go to the best reality TV show host, the legendary Phil Keoghan, to see if I could somehow get on TV.

*waves to Phil's dad*

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Hey corinne if you want some airtime. I got a part time gig on umm outside of this cbs promototion.
You me and anita and arthur along with Marissa and brooke could hit up the old school man.

Oh by the way. did you guys like that close up i got of phils golf equipment.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Sarah, could you play with my hair? I need somebody to stroke my ego.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Only because I have no self-esteem sugarnoggums! Do you have any boo-boos you would like me to blow on?

(I am so lucky to find a man who is not afraid to share his feelings )
SuperEnabler Extraordinaire!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.4"
Sorry to be so late, kids. {HUGS}

I was out back taking care of the sheep. {HUGS}

I've also got some really cute pics of little Philly back when we was a wee welp. {HUGS}

BTW Nick, we kiwis drive on the left. {HUGS} That means that the right side of the rode is not right. {HUGS}

I do want to thank my Maori friends for their cool greetings. {HUGS}

~pithy siggie comment pending~

one other thing, Philly-my-boy, don't you dare think getting me this little 30-second TV gig is good enough to make up for missing Father's Day all those years... Remember, I can still revise the will.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •