The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Special Guest Comics"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Special Guest Comics"
I saw a promo for tonight's show that said they will be having special guest comics Carrot Top and Louie Anderson. Great, just what we need-- more awful comics! Now, I admit, I thought Carrot Top was funny when I was younger, but I don't think I will find him funny now. And I've never actually seen Anderson, so who knows- he could be hilarious, but I don't see the point of this. Why can't they just give the comics on the show 30 more seconds to perform? Hell, I'd even take more Mohr (but then I think he's actually funny, unlike most people on here ). Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Special Guest Comics grit 09-21-04 1
   RE: Special Guest Comics SilverStar 09-21-04 2
 RE: Special Guest Comics arkiegrl 09-21-04 3
   RE: Special Guest Comics mochiba 09-21-04 4
 RE: Special Guest Comics volsfan 09-21-04 5
   RE: Special Guest Comics SilverStar 09-21-04 7
   RE: Special Guest Comics LeftPinky 09-22-04 9
 What did you think? SilverStar 09-21-04 6
 RE: Special Guest Comics movieqn 09-22-04 8
 RE: Special Guest Comics Loree 09-22-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-21-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
Instead of giving air time to Carrot Top and Louie Anderson, they should give that extra time to the comics in the competition. They extra time could really help some of them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-21-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
Exactly. I don't tune into this show to see Carrot Top and Louie Anderson, I watch it to see the comics competing for the money! Will we be able to vote for Carrot Top? I don't think so, so what's the point?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
I don't know why, but I thought Louie was dead.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
I think Louie was doing the Family Feud for a while. Guy is about as funny as cancer..he must be Jay's uncle or something...Carot Top..sheesh now we're really digging

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
I know, I saw this lasnight! I have the summary of tonight's show and I could care less about Carrot Top...I have never liked him!

Louie Anderson can be funny at times but I think they should have used the extra time on the comics as well.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-21-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
Well Doc, at least you'll have some new faces to trash and snark on!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
Good luck with your summary - I hated doing last week's as this ship is sinking fast.

Thought Louie (who I usually find funny) and Carrot Top (who I saw live a couple of years back) were a waste of time. I want to see if these comics have any material that make us laugh. The 2.5 minutes isn't enough to let them warm up their audience and perform a great routine... I switched back and forth to BB5.
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-21-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
6. "What did you think?"
I missed Louie Anderson's performance (people should really know better than to call me on a Tuesday night, what with LCS and TAR!) but I did catch Carrot Top's performance and I thought it was pretty funny. How was Louie? I still don't get the whole point of this, but I am actually looking forward to next week with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. I used to be a huge Conan O'Brien fan and Triumph was always one of my favorite bits. His stuff is kinda dirty though, so who knows how much he can get away with.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
For me to poop on!!

movieqn 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail movieqn Click to send private message to movieqn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
I just watched tonights show. I thought Louie Anderson was bad, and carrot top was actually pretty funny. I don't understand why we vote for them though. Can one of them go all the way. Can carrot top be the last comic standing? How frightening is that?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Special Guest Comics"
I think the ratings are dropping so fast this season that they are trying to get attention. Their comics are getting boring so they are bringing in new ones.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •