The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Isaac makes it home and let's hope he puts everyone in their place. Let's talk about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-05-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... Gekko 12-06-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-06-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... suebsg9 12-06-07 4
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-06-07 5
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... suebsg9 12-06-07 6
                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-06-07 7
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... realitytvwatcher 12-06-07 8
                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... purrcafe 12-06-07 9
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... suebsg9 12-06-07 10
                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... altrocker 12-06-07 11
                                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... rjrabbit 12-07-07 16
                               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-07-07 15
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... flipxcyd 12-06-07 12
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... TheTruTazer 12-06-07 13
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... KwietOne 12-06-07 14
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... jesimesi 12-10-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Isaac is clearly the alpha male...without him Cohutta and Dunbar were mangey lil strays running with their tails between their legs. Plus, the fact that they were in heat helped out Kellyanne and Ashli's campaign to live out Trisha's wishes to torture Parisa. It really isn't that Ashli and Kellyanne "realized" their errors,but more or less saw that with Isaac bringing back the guy's brains there was no way that they would be in the majority. They are mere followers and unfortunately Trisha was able to keep them following without her presence even there. Soooo, glad Isaac is back!

Oh, and Ashli...spooning with a guy who is in a relationship...knowing that there is a physical attraction is over-stepping the boundaries! And Dunbar, well sleeping with Ashli is the best thing you could possibly do for Julie...now maybe she will realize just how wrong of a person you are and RUN!!!!!

P.S. I really don't think we will be seeing the first RW Conception...I think Cohutta is paranoid and scared that he may actually have to man up and marry that....well, you know.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-06-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
No! Cohutta WANTS to marry KellyAnne. He really is THAT dumb. Oh well, I suppose she IS a step up from shagging slow-moving farm animals. I wonder if KellyAnne knows where that wiener's been! But MARRY a SLUT? with ADD no less? ROTFLMFAO. What a recipe for disaster.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-07 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

>No! Cohutta WANTS to marry KellyAnne.
>He really is THAT dumb.
>Oh well, I suppose she
>IS a step up from
>shagging slow-moving farm animals. I
>wonder if KellyAnne knows where
>that wiener's been! But MARRY
>a SLUT? with ADD no
>less? ROTFLMFAO. What a recipe
>for disaster.

I agree that marrying Kelly-Ann would be "a recipe for a disaster," but I disagree that Cohutta's dumb. I think he is masterfully playing Kelly-Ann to slyly get what he wants. Whether he makes a boo-boo and actually gets her "up the stump" is another matter. Even the smartest have made that boo-boo.

Have you all been listening to Kelly-Ann's "logic" lately? Especially when she was at that pub/restaurant talking with the mindless Ashley (who truly is an idiot), it is clear that both of them have serious issues with maturity. I shook my head in disgust. In fact, I have been shaking my head in disgust at them since the first time I heard them open their mouth. Ugh!

I'm glad Isaac is back from his personal tragedy. He sure is an interesting character. I am glad he openly (and firmly) stated to everyone how he felt about the low class Trisha. Did you see the looks of confusion on Kelly-Ann and Ashley when he said this? They both looked completely lost, as if to say, "What? Trisha was unpopular??? We thought she was the coolest girl on the playground. I sooo wanted to be like her."

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Isaacs great; granted Dunbar had to tell Parisa that he supported her but just when it was him and her. But was great to see Isaac ask Ashlie why she liked Trisha and good god only reason cause she was 'fun' wow thats a reason to like someone and best thing you can come up with.

I mean is this a group of followers I mean talk about 'sheep'! And what did Ashlie think when her and Dunbar did whatever they did that all was going to be well in the house. I mean come on loved how Dunbar was yelling at her; now she can see the real Dunbar cause she has not seen that side of him yet and about time he was calling someone else names.

And Kelly Ann trying to make nice with Parisa; what does she think that all of a sudden Parisa is going to forgive and forget thank god that Parisa when Isaac came home and told him 'its hate me time' and Kelly Ann was sitting right there. Loved it. Gals got b*lls in my book and loved that Isaac supported her descision.

Next week will be quite intresting.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
I hope Parisa keeps those girls at an arm's length....even more really. Kellyanne and Ashli are poor "friends" to have. Clearly they didn't care too much for Trisha either since they were both so quick to bash her at dinner together and they were so quick to hate Parisa when it seemed the "popular" thing to do.

I think now someone should hand them something so they can clean that nasty spit of theirs off of the window. It's sickening to see these people get a very nice and unique home and all they do is trash it. I would really hate to see how horrible of a job the cleaning crew has to do the minute these nuts move out...although it probably gives them a steady paycheck for at least a month.

12-06-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Kelly Ann and Ashlie bashed Trisha at Dinner? I must have missed that; I was hopeing to catch the repeat yesterday but was wrapping gifts; what did they say?

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
>Kelly Ann and Ashlie bashed Trisha
>at Dinner? I must have
>missed that; I was hopeing
>to catch the repeat yesterday
>but was wrapping gifts; what
>did they say?
They basically agreed that Trisha was self absorbed..she felt her life was better/more important than anyone elses and when you talked to her you could never get a word in edgewise because she went on and on about herself. Of course this is only after they both finally realized that no one liked Trisha. Agree with Dave the Dude..the stunned looks on both of their faces when Issac was celebrating Trisha's being sent home was classic.They are both so immature and shallow its sickening.
Kelly-Anne goes from "I can't stand Parisa" changes to "I don't want to be her friend, but I don't want to hate her" to "you are my friend Parisa" and practically mauling her in the hot-tub. Issac nailed it when he told Parisa that Kelly-Anne wasn't really mad about the Trisha thing "she just needed an activity
so she got mad".
And Ashliegh continues to personify everything I detest about my own gender. Please, if you're going to be one of "those girls" that goes after guys with girlfriends, at least be honest about it. She has been after Dumbar since day one. After drinking and the whole desperate "you make me feel bad about myself" speech in the hot tub..she gets into bed with him and "spoons"..She knew exactly what would happen next, so saying she "got alittle carried away" is a lie.
Dear Dumbar, if you love Julie..you wouldn't be carrying on with Ashliegh the way you do. There is no such thing as "innocent" spooning..wonder what you're reaction would be if Julie was "innocently" spooning some other guy at home and every conversation she had with him was rife with sexual overtones.
You are about to lay in the grave you're digging dumb a$$, can't wait to see it!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
>Dear Dumbar, if you love Julie..you
>wouldn't be carrying on with
>Ashliegh the way you do.
>There is no such thing
>as "innocent" spooning..wonder what you're
>reaction would be if Julie
>was "innocently" spooning some other
>guy at home and every
>conversation she had with him
>was rife with sexual overtones.
>
>You are about to lay in
>the grave you're digging dumb
>a$$, can't wait to see
>it!

Thank you! You took the words right out of my mouth - especially the quote above. There is no way he spooned her without pitching a tent. That is, unless he was gay or just finished having sex with her. Therefore, it was inevitable what was going to happen if they kept spooning. Dunbar is a jerk. If he really loved Julie he wouldn't have agreed to leave her for that many months anyway(I'm not sure how many but it must be at least three). He is also an idiot because he cheated on her on tv. I'm not advocating cheating I'm just saying he's really stupid for going about it the way he did.

Ashli is an insecure, needy person. I guess she feels like the WINNER now that she got Julie's guy. Next week's episode looks like Dunbar's colors start showing again. I guess he's mad at Ashli cause you know "it's all her fault that he cheated on Julie" and now he is going to lash out at her. What a jerk. There is no other way to describe this pathetic boy.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
I do think that Parisa needs to chill out, accept apologies when they are offered, and finally put the drama to bed. I don't side with Kelly-Anne or Ashley by any means, but Parisa does need to rise above what the situation was and try to work on making it something different and better.

As far as Dunbar and Ashley, if the spooning was innocent, was the intercourse also innocent?

12-06-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
>>Kelly Ann and Ashlie bashed Trisha
>>at Dinner? I must have
>>missed that; I was hopeing
>>to catch the repeat yesterday
>>but was wrapping gifts; what
>>did they say?
>They basically agreed that Trisha was
>self absorbed..she felt her life
>was better/more important than anyone
>elses and when you talked
>to her you could never
>get a word in edgewise
>because she went on and
>on about herself. Of course
>this is only after they
>both finally realized that no
>one liked Trisha. Agree with
>Dave the Dude..the stunned looks
>on both of their faces
>when Issac was celebrating Trisha's
>being sent home was classic.They
>are both so immature and
>shallow its sickening.
>Kelly-Anne goes from "I can't stand
>Parisa" changes to "I don't
>want to be her friend,
>but I don't want to
>hate her" to "you are
>my friend Parisa" and practically
>mauling her in the hot-tub.
>Issac nailed it when he
>told Parisa that Kelly-Anne wasn't
>really mad about the Trisha
>thing "she just needed an
>activity
>so she got mad".
>And Ashliegh continues to personify everything
>I detest about my own
>gender. Please, if you're going
>to be one of "those
>girls" that goes after guys
>with girlfriends, at least be
>honest about it. She has
>been after Dumbar since day
>one. After drinking and the
>whole desperate "you make me
>feel bad about myself" speech
>in the hot tub..she gets
>into bed with him and
>"spoons"..She knew exactly what would
>happen next, so saying she
>"got alittle carried away" is
>a lie.
>Dear Dumbar, if you love Julie..you
>wouldn't be carrying on with
>Ashliegh the way you do.
>There is no such thing
>as "innocent" spooning..wonder what you're
>reaction would be if Julie
>was "innocently" spooning some other
>guy at home and every
>conversation she had with him
>was rife with sexual overtones.
>
>You are about to lay in
>the grave you're digging dumb
>a$$, can't wait to see
>it!

I liked it when Kelly Ann and Parisa talked; I mean showed that Kelly Ann could be mature. Of course it also took people like Cahotta (sp) and others to point out to her when she was acting jerky and should try to act more mature about things.

And don't get me going with Ashlie and Dumbar (love that); good god she got the guy now its like got him dump him.

Again sorry missed last part with when he called Julie what happend?

Hopefully catch one of the many repeats of this on MTV this weekend.

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
What a show! I so loved it when Isaac came back! He was a breath of fresh air and he's genuinely a good guy, I believe. I'm sorry for what he had to go through; death in a family is never a good thing to deal with. But, thats reality and reality says that we never know when we're going to go. So, we should just live life to the fullest and not take anything for granted. So, when I saw him joking around with Parissa, daring her to jump in the water and what not, I was so loving the moment! I cant believe Parissa did that. But, you know, if she's free-spirited like that, I guess we never got to see it because of all the drama in the house. (She did say she was feeling more like herself. So, good for her!)
And how I love how Isaac set the girls straight. Obviously, no one was too fond of some of the characteristics Trisha held.
(Isnt pride a sin?)
And she talks about herself? Hmm, I can believe that! Remember when she got so pissed that some guy rated her an 8 or whatever?
How shallow!
If she is going to base herself on looks, than obviously we can see why she is the way she is because she isnt putting the focus on who she is a person. (TSK TSK)
Poor Trisha!
And Kelly Anne? Wow, what can I say? She certainly is two-faced. But, I believe that has a lot to do with her not being her own person. She follows the pack and it really doesnt matter if the pack is heading in the wrong direction. It's all about numbers for her. So, once she found out that Parissa, Dunbar, Issac and possibly Cahutta did not "like" some of Trisha's qualities- that left her and the new girl. And how stupid did she feel when Ashley pointed out Trisha's flaws and she wasnt even in the house, at that time, FOR toooo long!!
Kelly Anne needs to wise up. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong...Trisha was WRONG! And in countless ways. Perhaps, it all stemmed from jealousy? And I believe so.

Now, Ashley and Dunbar...shame on them! I disapprove of Ashley even spooning with Dunbat! Would she have spooned with Dunbat if Dunbar's girlfriend was in the house?! HELL NO! BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WRONG! Would she sit there, with him, telling him half the stuff she says? HELL NO!
But, whether Dunbar's girlfriend is in the house or not, THE LINE IS THAT YOU JUST DONT GO THERE! Especailly, if Ashley knew that Dunabr was her temptation and vice versa!
NO RESPECT!
Dunbar is an idiot!
He should have slept in his own bed! He was stupid, stupid, stupid! And he doesnt deserve probably the only girl that can deal with his anger issues!!!
That guy has issues!!
Stupid ASHLEY! I cant believe the hyprocrite! All this talk about saying that she doesnt want to be the homewrecker and she goes and does that?!!?!
DIDNT SHE HEAR DUNBAR SAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT HE LOVED ASHLEY?!?!?
She was purposefully being his temptress!!
She scored and she gets whatever is coming to her!
Dunbat as well!
STUPID, STUPID!

I will say this once and I will say this again: Isaac, Parissa, and Cahutta= cool beans.
The rest= Boo

Cahutta, why Kelly Anne?!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
>I can believe that! Remember when she got so pissed
>that some guy rated her an 8 or whatever?
>How shallow!
I think it was Shauvon that got all bent out of shape that Alex and his friend said she was a six. I could be wrong.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"

>Again sorry missed last part with
>when he called Julie what
>happend?
>
>Hopefully catch one of the many
>repeats of this on MTV
>this weekend.

Well, the previews for this show made it look like Dumbar confessed but he didn't.
She yawned and it made him yawn and he said "you made me yawn" and Julie said "I have that effect on people." Dumbar replied with something like "well, when people meet/are around me they hate me" Julie says something like "I don't hate you" and he says "well you might" and she says "why, what did you do" he looks at Ashleigh, who has her back to him at the computer and says "Nothing, I'll tell you later" then she says something really sweet like "I love you etc. etc." He pulls the phone away from his face in mock agony and stares at the ceiling as if to say " I f***ed up big time". Hope he feels like the dirtbag he is and I'm certain it wasn't worth the 15 seconds with Ashleigh.
Thing is, Dumbar has pretty much had a wandering eye from the beginning of the show.. first Parisa (but she wasn't "hot enough")then Kelly-Anne (but her ADHD got in the way) and finally Ashleigh got him because she pursued him so relentlessly. Honestly it was only a matter of time before he strayed. Julie may be sweet but I don't think she's stupid and this little indiscretion will give her the reason she needs to cut Dumbar loose. Still, how humiliating to have your boyfriend cheat on you on national tv..and with something as vile as Ashleigh..if you cut that girls legs off she would leave a trail of slime...

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
WORD

You took the words out of my mouth!

The toxic sludge is gone, and Kelly Anne is now clean.

Anyone think Isaac, Ashli, & Parisa win the Europe trip?

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Yo.

>WORD
>You took the words out of
>my mouth!
>The toxic sludge is gone, and
>Kelly Anne is now clean.
>Anyone think Isaac, Ashli, & Parisa
>win the Europe trip?

well, my personal agreements w/the others on the board about Trisha/Parisa/Kelly-Anne (REALLY dumb chick/overly passive-aggressive chick/blatantly "Leming"-like chick) breakdown, and Issac's Return aside I kinda found it funny that theyve had this job for atleast a week and we've actually seen very little of them actually WORKING at it.

and I pray that Cohutta & K-A dont end up with a bun in the oven, cuz that would just screw-up 2 lives right there (since they dont belong together but he *would* marry her.....to his everlasting sorrow)

Tazer

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
Woohoo! Isaac is back keepin' it real. Amazing how Ashli and Kelly Anne do a 180 with him back!

Dumbar and Cohutta need to grow a spine.

GO ISAAC!

Ashli and Kelly Anne are soooo immature.

Agman did me!

jesimesi 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-10-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jesimesi Click to send private message to jesimesi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/05/2007 Episode"
I like Isaac. He seems like the realest one on the show. It's funny how he let everybody know he was happy that Trisha went home and he aint like her, and then his roommates started agreeing with him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •