The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Looks like it is couples night. Cohutta/Kelly Anne and Kristi(or whatever her name is)/Dunbar. Lets keep discussing these idiots here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-12-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... Gekko 12-12-07 2
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-12-07 3
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-12-07 4
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-13-07 5
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-13-07 6
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... volsfan 12-13-07 8
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... batts 12-13-07 7
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-13-07 9
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... KwietOne 12-13-07 10
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-13-07 11
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... realitytvwatcher 12-13-07 12
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-13-07 13
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-13-07 14
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-13-07 15
                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-14-07 16
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-14-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
I am disappointed that Kelly-Ann is not pregnant. Was it my mistake, or did Cohutta look VERY disappointed as well? What do you guys think?

Ashley is a cheap, unattractive, low class Ho. Her behavior is disgusting. However, I don't blame her for getting offended by Dum-Bar and his awful temper. In fact, she was 100% right to call Dum-Bar a "meathead," but I think she deserves all the disrespect that Dum-Bar or anyone else gives her.

Where's Batts?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-12-07, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-07 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

Ashli is unbelievable. Would you say that Dunbar was all over her from day 1? Or was it the other way around? Ashli KNOWS he has a girlfriend back home. But still she persues him. She sleeps with him in his bed. She "spoons" with him repeatedly. Until finally the inevitable happens. And now she has the GAUL to say that Dunbar must not have really loved his girlfriend back home since he slept with her (Ashli).

Un-f-ing-believable.

Whose bright idea was it to give women the vote anyway?

And YES! Cohutta was DISAPPOINTED that KellyAnne wasn't pregnant. He's such a LOSER that he thinks there is NO WAY he can get her UNLESS he knocks her up.

Guess he was right since Cohutta is back in Georgia and KellyAnne is back home in Austin, partying every night and shagging anything with a pulse.

A slag with ADD. Wow. God really DOES have a sense of humor after all.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Thank God, literally...yes Kellyanne will you be thanking God when you continually partake in the same actions that had you seeking his help? Please, girl, do yourself a favor and simply make an appointment to get those knees of yours sewn together....also, you will be doing society a favor as well, along with your poor unsuspecting and unfertile eggs. Sounds harsh but I for one am sick of people with the likes of Kellyanne making babies or putting themselves in such situations. All we need is a bunch of brats going around spitting on everything and everyone.

Cohutta how would you know that you are soooo fertile? Are you a father or did you actually get your sperm tested? I seriously couldn't help but laugh during that discussion with the grandpa...man, if I ever and I mean ever spoke that way to one of my grandpa's, well, I just wouldn't.....dare. LOL...it was funny though and grandpa made some sense...if only he would tell Cohutta not to waste it all on someone like Kellyanne.

Dunbar is a meathead...no one here needed someone like Ashli to confirm that. I don't really understand what the attraction is with Dunbar. Personality wise he doesn't seem to have much to offer (then again look who likes him) nor do I think he even has the physical appeal. I don't like the way Dunbar talks to anyone in that house, it's just plain aggressive and rude, but Ashli can't expect anyone to give her respect if she doesn't even give it to herself. I mean did she really expect Dunbar, who cheated on his girlfriend, to turn out to be some kind of prince in shining armor?

Isaac just needs to sit these fools down and one by one put them all in their place.

12-12-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
I too got a kick out of Cohutta saying that he was "fertile as hell," or something like that. His statement, plus the apparent fact that he broke a condom, well, is this guy the unsung wadd of MTV or what???

As far as Cohutta and his grandfather back in rural Georgia, I think they just have a very REAL and truthful relationship. Was it worse for Cohutta to talk frankly about his "problem" with Kelly-Ann, or Ashley blabbering to her mother about her own problem of sleeping with a guy who has a girlfriend?

12-13-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Ashli talking with her mom was simply disturbing...opposed to Cohutta's convo, which was more funny. At first I thought there was a typo because Ashli's mom sounded as young as well, Ashli.

12-13-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
I would not be surprised to find out that Ashley's mother was only 14 years older than her. That mother sounded awfully young on the phone.

It was nice to see an episode without someone picking on Parisa.

Gosh I'm glad those two blond bimbo's are gone.

Aren't there characters supposed to be working???

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Personality wise he doesn't seem to have much to offer (then again look who likes him) nor do I think he even has the physical appeal.

I know it takes all kinds but Dunbar has a very nice body and as I have said numerous times...he has very nice "golf equipment". That could be the attraction. I guess to you he isn't physically attractive but in my eyes he has a very nice body.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-07, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
>I am disappointed that Kelly-Ann is
>not pregnant. Was it my
>mistake, or did Cohutta look
>VERY disappointed as well? What
>do you guys think?

Cohutta seems to have that look of dissapointment no matter what the situation.

I'm wondering where Cohutta grew up. I've lived in Texas all my life, and the only place people talk with that hick an accent, is probably in the Midland/Odessa area.
... Un mebe sohm places sath o Amarille.

I prolly shouldn't be dissin Cahutta's accent. Whenever I go to California to visit my mom, people always say "You're from Texas, arn't you?"

Dum-bar indeed. I was calling him Dum-bell for a while.

12-13-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
I am sure they said Cohutta is from rural Georgia somewhere. Am I wrong?

Dum-Bar might have a reasonably decent shape and all, and Vols is obviously drooling over his alleged "package," (I still haven't seen any hint of an Anaconda there), but if I were a girl (or anyone else in search of an alleged "package") his personality would make me run for the hills. Some people are so low and/or potentially dangerous that you just have to stay away from them no matter what the short term fun might be. Personally, I find him to be the most offensive and miserable male ever on this show. He's probably one of the dumbest as well. At least CT from Paris could be funny or engaing once in a while. This guy is just a slimeball hothead. If Ashley got "knocked up" by Dum-Bar it would be a fitting punishment for her disgusting behavior. Ugh, I'd rather spend a weekend with a nice furry groundhog.....

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Just give me Parisa, Isaac, and Isaac's girlfriend, and I'm straight. I can't believe I actually watched this train wreck of Dumbar/Ashli, and then Cohutta/Kelly Anne. Note to self: Fast forward whenever the show is about Dumbar, Ashli, or Kelly Anne. Oh wait, that just leaves me 5 minutes!

Agman did me!

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
>Just give me Parisa, Isaac, and
>Isaac's girlfriend, and I'm straight.

So agree!! This episode left me relieved yet disgusted.
Praise Jesus that Kelly-Anne is not pregnant. I wondered too how Cohutta knew he was so fertile?? If he had in fact had other "accidents" with other girls wouldn't he have "done the right thing" and married them?? Are there a bunch of illegitimate Cohutta Juniors running around in Georgia? I'm confused. I thought they were both overreacting abit over 1 busted condom. I think the most ridiculous moment was when Kelly-Anne talked about how she would be a good mom and then got distracted by some shiny object behind the camera. Too funny.
The whole Dumbar/Ashli cocktail is revolting. Dumbar tries to blame Ashli for everything.."because shes already in my bed"..like Issac said "why don't you just tell her to get out??"..then he tells Noirin he waited his whole life to meet Julie blah blah, denies having sex with Ashli, then tells Ashli he would like to arrange a threesome with Julie so he can have them both. He is a pig, plain and simple. As for his "golf equipment"--size is nothing if you don't know how to use it..and my guess is Dumbar is a two grunts and a sigh guy. Just sayin..
Ashli is getting everything she deserves. Did she honestly think Dumbar or any guy would have respect for a girl that so desperately pursues them and sleeps with them so easily??
Whats a slag??

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
>I think the
>most ridiculous moment was when
>Kelly-Anne talked about how she
>would be a good mom
>and then got distracted by
>some shiny object behind the
>camera. Too funny.

Shiny object or her confusion on why the camera crew were laughing their butts off?

>then he tells
>Noirin he waited his whole
>life to meet Julie blah
>blah,

I wanted to throw up when I heard that. What a stupid comment. What movie did he get that from? Let me guess, she also completes him. If Julie falls for that line then she deserves his stupid cheating a$$.

>then tells Ashli he
>would like to arrange a
>threesome with Julie so he
>can have them both.

Again, wanted to throw up.

>He is a pig, plain and
>simple.

You may have just insulted pigs everywhere.

>Ashli is getting everything she deserves.
>Did she honestly think Dumbar
>or any guy would have
>respect for a girl that
>so desperately pursues them and
>sleeps with them so easily??
>

Yes, she probably did! Girls like her have low self esteem and sleep around because in their minds that means that the guy really likes them and finds them attractive. Then they are shocked when the guy treats them like crap. He used her, plain and simple. He's scum for doing it and she's stupid for thinking he likes her.

Did anyone else think that KellyAnn jumped on the scale in order to figure out if she was pregnant? I so thought she was going to say "OMG - I gained 1/2 lb, I must be preggers!".

12-13-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
It seemed to me that Kellyanne was "insinuating" that her small weight gain may have something to do with being pregnant. I kind of think that Kellyanne just needed some extra special attention that week or as Isaac would put it an "activity".

12-13-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
one more thing..did it gross anyone else out that Kelly-Anne had to shriek like an alley cat during her "session" with Cohutta knowing that her roommates might hear??..put a sock in it for chrissakes..maybe I'm a prude, but some consideration for others would be nice..then again, when they aren't "doing it" they are discussing "it" with everyone in the house..stop oversharing..its annoying.
It also appeared that Kelly-Anne missplaced all of her pants for afew days there,the green blanket wrap around was getting on my nerves.
WHEN will these people DO something besides party and have sex??
Or was the whole computer hissy fit thing related to work??

12-13-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
>
>Or was the whole computer hissy
>fit thing related to work??
>

They work???? Oh yeah, that's right, they're SUPPOSED to be WORKING, aren't they? Gosh, I wonder when that will start?

Are they to share one lone computer at their house? Even for work-related issues? That kind of bites. Do you suppose that would have been done on purpose to try to cause problems so there'd be more reasons for fighting and stupid drama? Remember way back to season #13 when they were in Paris? The group always complained that the Georgia kid was "always downloading music."

12-14-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
true that..it could have been done on purpose. Still this group fights over everything.. the computer, the phone..my 5 year old has a better understanding of consideration for others than these clowns and my four month old has better manners..at least she doesn't spit on people purposely.

12-14-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/12/2007 Episode"
Yeah, you're right, the spitting was pretty gosh darn disgusting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •