The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About tonights show!!! I need to vent!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About tonights show!!! I need to vent!!!"
SPOILERS***********************SPOILERS***********************SPOILRS************************SPOILERS*********************** DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW!!!!!!

A couple of things that bothered me. One,why did they have to rehash what happened before,did we really need to see the originals cry and complain for the umpteenth time.

What really bothers me is they talk about honesty and not plotting against people's backs! Are you kidding me?? Scott plotted with everyone else to get rid of Beau,Toni,Kristen,and Amy did the same against Amanda and tried to do it with Charla!! Is it me???? The only difference is Keith,Tara,etc did it better!!

What I really would've liked is if Keith,Tara,Dave,and Charla would've said to them *uck you all!!! Why would you take the people who bad mouthed you to Vegas?? I know they're trying to be mature about it,but pease!

As for Charla,if she wanted to keep the money because it was her choice,fine!! I think that she was influenced by Phoni and Maid Melanie! I know Dave messed up,but lets face it she wouldn't of lasted if not for Dave. I thought he at least deserved something.

The best part was when Phoni said,"It sucks,we should be up there"! Is it me,or is she bitter to the end??? Well it's been fun reading everyones thoughts about this disaster,and I'm sure everyone here will have plenty to say.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About tonights show!!! I need t... Katiepops 10-02-03 1
 Locking Bebo 10-02-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About tonights show!!! I need to vent!!!"
I agree with you!
But I think Charla already knew what she wanted to do but needed the boost she got from Toni to reassure her.
Dave was the one that was materialistic and a back stabber. People keep saying Charla is materialistic for keeping the money but I do not think so. I was proud of her. She is a waitress from a small town family that did not seem to have alot of money. Family is first. I think she should of gave Dave something but PH did not give her that choice. It was either $125,000 or nothing. He did not deserve 1/2 for sure. He would of never got anything anyway he pi$$ed so many people off so he had lost already.
Toni is bitter since this is like the 3rd reality show she has come out the loser. Do you think she gets it by now? LOL I doubt it she is probably signing up for PH2 as we speak!
Wish they would of given us more detail of PH2 like when the season starts etc..
Enjoyed everybody this season. Looking forward to more in the future!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking"
JMan, you've been around these forums long enough to know the guideline about starting duplicate threads. There are a number of existing threads where this rant would have been appropriate, so I'm locking this one.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •