URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 389
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"About tonights show!!! I need to vent!!!"

Posted by The Jman on 10-01-03 at 11:33 PM
SPOILERS***********************SPOILERS***********************SPOILRS************************SPOILERS*********************** DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW!!!!!!

A couple of things that bothered me. One,why did they have to rehash what happened before,did we really need to see the originals cry and complain for the umpteenth time.

What really bothers me is they talk about honesty and not plotting against people's backs! Are you kidding me?? Scott plotted with everyone else to get rid of Beau,Toni,Kristen,and Amy did the same against Amanda and tried to do it with Charla!! Is it me???? The only difference is Keith,Tara,etc did it better!!

What I really would've liked is if Keith,Tara,Dave,and Charla would've said to them *uck you all!!! Why would you take the people who bad mouthed you to Vegas?? I know they're trying to be mature about it,but pease!

As for Charla,if she wanted to keep the money because it was her choice,fine!! I think that she was influenced by Phoni and Maid Melanie! I know Dave messed up,but lets face it she wouldn't of lasted if not for Dave. I thought he at least deserved something.

The best part was when Phoni said,"It sucks,we should be up there"! Is it me,or is she bitter to the end??? Well it's been fun reading everyones thoughts about this disaster,and I'm sure everyone here will have plenty to say.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: About tonights show!!! I need to vent!!!"
Posted by Katiepops on 10-02-03 at 00:14 AM
I agree with you!
But I think Charla already knew what she wanted to do but needed the boost she got from Toni to reassure her.
Dave was the one that was materialistic and a back stabber. People keep saying Charla is materialistic for keeping the money but I do not think so. I was proud of her. She is a waitress from a small town family that did not seem to have alot of money. Family is first. I think she should of gave Dave something but PH did not give her that choice. It was either $125,000 or nothing. He did not deserve 1/2 for sure. He would of never got anything anyway he pi$$ed so many people off so he had lost already.
Toni is bitter since this is like the 3rd reality show she has come out the loser. Do you think she gets it by now? LOL I doubt it she is probably signing up for PH2 as we speak!
Wish they would of given us more detail of PH2 like when the season starts etc..
Enjoyed everybody this season. Looking forward to more in the future!

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 10-02-03 at 08:25 AM
JMan, you've been around these forums long enough to know the guideline about starting duplicate threads. There are a number of existing threads where this rant would have been appropriate, so I'm locking this one.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002