The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaApop 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaApop Click to send private message to DonnaApop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
Greetings, everyone! My name is Donna and I’m helping BBC Video release the first season of Skins to DVD! As a big fan myself, I'm super excited to let you all know that Skins: Volume 1 features over eight hours of content in a three-disc set containing all nine episodes of the original British first season, as well as bonus video diaries and additional storylines! (yay, even more Tony for me!)

For more details, check out the BBC America Shop: http://www.bbcamericashop.com/video/skins-volume-1-14893.html

So I think it's about time we got an official Skins discussion going! Who is everyone's favorite character on the show? I would totally say that Tony is my favorite because he is the mischievous ringleader of the group! He incorporates all the characters together and is never boring to watch! ;p

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's ... Max Headroom 01-29-09 1
 RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's ... Starshine 01-29-09 2
   RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's ... DonnaApop 01-29-09 3
 RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's ... Bebo 01-29-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-29-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
I like the idea of keeping the license fee down as much as anyone else, and there are some very good actors in Skins, Dev Patel for one that Americans will know (Slumdog Squarepants).

The show itself was good. However if no-one wanted to comment on this when it was on BBC America why do this now?

I'm with Maxie, if it looks like spam, smells like spam, and tastes like spam, it probably is spam.

DonnaApop 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaApop Click to send private message to DonnaApop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
I just wanted to get some sort of discussion started about the show. Season 3 just started in the U.K. and will start in Spring '09 in the states. Plus, Volume 1 on DVD just came out, so there is probably going to be more talk surrounding the show.

So, who's your fave character?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-09, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines, paying particular attention to our advertising guidelines. There's a link at the top of the page.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •