URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 849
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"

Posted by DonnaApop on 01-29-09 at 02:59 PM
Greetings, everyone! My name is Donna and I’m helping BBC Video release the first season of Skins to DVD! As a big fan myself, I'm super excited to let you all know that Skins: Volume 1 features over eight hours of content in a three-disc set containing all nine episodes of the original British first season, as well as bonus video diaries and additional storylines! (yay, even more Tony for me!)

For more details, check out the BBC America Shop: http://www.bbcamericashop.com/video/skins-volume-1-14893.html

So I think it's about time we got an official Skins discussion going! Who is everyone's favorite character on the show? I would totally say that Tony is my favorite because he is the mischievous ringleader of the group! He incorporates all the characters together and is never boring to watch! ;p

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?"
Posted by Max Headroom on 01-29-09 at 03:20 PM

Posted by Starshine on 01-29-09 at 03:40 PM
I like the idea of keeping the license fee down as much as anyone else, and there are some very good actors in Skins, Dev Patel for one that Americans will know (Slumdog Squarepants).

The show itself was good. However if no-one wanted to comment on this when it was on BBC America why do this now?

I'm with Maxie, if it looks like spam, smells like spam, and tastes like spam, it probably is spam.

Posted by DonnaApop on 01-29-09 at 04:54 PM
I just wanted to get some sort of discussion started about the show. Season 3 just started in the U.K. and will start in Spring '09 in the states. Plus, Volume 1 on DVD just came out, so there is probably going to be more talk surrounding the show.

So, who's your fave character?

Posted by Bebo on 01-29-09 at 05:08 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines, paying particular attention to our advertising guidelines. There's a link at the top of the page.