The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So Notorious"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So Notorious"
Anyone catch Tori Spelling's VH1 show? I was skeptical at first, too, but this show is definitely worth watching. Tori is not afraid to poke fun at herself, as she obviously knows and acknowledges what everyone says about her. It's comedy in the realm of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Arrested Development (no joke.)

The second episode last night was a complete rip on Scientology, and they did it better than South Park, IMO. The best line of the night was when the guy (Wayne Jarvis from AD!) asked Tori if she was willing to have her picture put on a billboard that read, "Tori Spelling's Whole."

If you didn't catch it last night, I'm sure there will be numerous repeats (come on, it's VH1!), so check it out.

It was worth watching just to see the actor that played Adam Kaufman in 24 play a gay guy. Come on, we all knew he was closeted!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So Notorious weltek 04-03-06 1
 RE: So Notorious Lisapooh 04-04-06 2
   RE: So Notorious ginger 04-04-06 3
   RE: So Notorious Hoobie 04-05-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So Notorious"
I normally would refuse to watch anything with her in it, but the previews looked entertaining. Based on that & your endorsement, I'll try to catch a rerun.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So Notorious"
yeah, it was better than I thought it would be. I'm not sure I'm gonna put it in regular rotation, but it was a lot better than those lifetime movies she normally does.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So Notorious"
Rats. I missed it. I really liked the sneak previews. People teasing her about her bug-eyes, her own honest appraisal of her entirely-surgerically-altered bod, the casting of Loni Anderson (pretty scary now) as Mom...I'm sure I'll catch a rerun.

BTW, Pooh, I just watched Mean Girls for the 17th time or so, and thought of you.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So Notorious"
Well, it is in my rotation, but it's not a must-see. I can wait a few days. It tends to jump around a little too much for my taste, but there are some funny moments.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •