The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jake In Progress"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jake In Progress"
Did anyone else watch tonight? The second episode is half way over and I have LOLed many times. I didn't even want to watch but it was on and I started watching...I liked it! Too freakin funny!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jake In Progress Tamena 03-14-05 1
   The Bad Thing? volsfan 03-14-05 2
       RE: The Bad Thing? kathliam 03-14-05 3
           RE: The Bad Thing? HuckleberryHound 03-18-05 4
               RE: The Bad Thing? volsfan 03-18-05 6
 RE: Jake In Progress Tahj 03-18-05 5
   RE: Jake In Progress ginger 03-18-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Jake In Progress"
Definately worth a giggle or 6. Watched it with my beloved hubby last night and he was chuckling thru the whole thing, which is saying a lot.

I think this is going to be something to keep an eye on, the gaymigos cracked me up, I hope there's more of them shown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

03-14-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
2. "The Bad Thing?"
ABC is pitting against Survivor. I won't skip Survivor to watch this!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Bad Thing?"
Really, you'd think ABC would find at least one other time slot to schedule this show. I think it's an example how much faith they have it in, to put it in the worst possible night and time. ABC has holes all over it's schedule. Why against CBS' powerhouse? Doesn't appear they expect it to be around very long.

I found it amusing and it has potential. And John Stamos is just yummy.

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Bad Thing?"
I haven't watched yet, but I have heard good things...
I heard someone say it was like Sex in the city, but with men.

Plus, it's got john stamos aka blackie.

03-18-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Bad Thing?"
The only thing I see that is anything like sex in the city is that Jake is looking for a long term relationship and keeps finding one night stands.

With it being on network TV we won't have the frank discussions the girls had on sex in the city.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jake In Progress"
I didn't watch cause it didn't have very good reviews. Maybe I'll try to catch it.

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jake In Progress"
He's always been a cutie (remember "Blackie", General Hospital fans?) but the show left me cold. Kevin Hill is mining that single guy vein more productively.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •