URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 401
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jake In Progress"

Posted by volsfan on 03-13-05 at 09:47 PM
Did anyone else watch tonight? The second episode is half way over and I have LOLed many times. I didn't even want to watch but it was on and I started watching...I liked it! Too freakin funny!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jake In Progress"
Posted by Tamena on 03-14-05 at 07:24 AM
Definately worth a giggle or 6. Watched it with my beloved hubby last night and he was chuckling thru the whole thing, which is saying a lot.

I think this is going to be something to keep an eye on, the gaymigos cracked me up, I hope there's more of them shown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

"The Bad Thing?"
Posted by volsfan on 03-14-05 at 08:36 AM
ABC is pitting against Survivor. I won't skip Survivor to watch this!

"RE: The Bad Thing?"
Posted by kathliam on 03-14-05 at 11:48 AM
Really, you'd think ABC would find at least one other time slot to schedule this show. I think it's an example how much faith they have it in, to put it in the worst possible night and time. ABC has holes all over it's schedule. Why against CBS' powerhouse? Doesn't appear they expect it to be around very long.

I found it amusing and it has potential. And John Stamos is just yummy.

Posted by HuckleberryHound on 03-18-05 at 01:08 PM
I haven't watched yet, but I have heard good things...
I heard someone say it was like Sex in the city, but with men.

Plus, it's got john stamos aka blackie.

Posted by volsfan on 03-18-05 at 03:18 PM
The only thing I see that is anything like sex in the city is that Jake is looking for a long term relationship and keeps finding one night stands.

With it being on network TV we won't have the frank discussions the girls had on sex in the city.

Posted by Tahj on 03-18-05 at 01:15 PM
I didn't watch cause it didn't have very good reviews. Maybe I'll try to catch it.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by ginger on 03-18-05 at 04:06 PM
He's always been a cutie (remember "Blackie", General Hospital fans?) but the show left me cold. Kevin Hill is mining that single guy vein more productively.