The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob on Oprah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob on Oprah"
I just saw a preview of Oprah as her show is about to start and during her show she does ask is the person he picked and him in real love....so watch everyone look for hints

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob on Oprah blueeyegal21 11-06-03 1
   RE: Bob on Oprah Bri Guy 11-06-03 2
       RE: Bob on Oprah sing4me 11-07-03 3
           RE: Bob on Oprah Poncho 11-07-03 4
       RE: Bob on Oprah RealityAddict 11-07-03 5
           RE: Bob on Oprah WickedWidow 11-07-03 6
               RE: Bob on Oprah escapedude 11-08-03 7
               RE: Bob on Oprah blueeyegal21 11-08-03 8
 RE: Bob on Oprah Bri Guy 11-18-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-06-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
OK I just watched him on Oprah.....he got to choose one of his date spots for Oprah to treat a guest to and he choose his fantasy over night date that him and Estella went to.....

a hint...maybe...but I hope not

he also didn't give a straight answer to Oprah about whether he was in love or not he did say they are happy and really haven't got to be together yet and the real relationship will start once the cameras are off

I HOPE IT IS KELLY JO

Bri Guy 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
I saw Oprah also. Is it me, or is Bob just getting more and more effeminate every time he is on TV -- most especially on Oprah today?! I still don't see him as THE Bachelor; he would be more convincing had he not lost all the weight.

On the plus side, once The Bachelor is concluded, Bob and Estella (fingers crossed) will be Oprah's guests, along with Andrew and Trista and beaus.

sing4me 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
No way is it gonna be Estella...

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
>No way is it gonna be
>Estella...

What makes you think that sing4me? I really want it to be Kelly Jo, but I can't really tell who he will pick.....

Poncho

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-07-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
>On the plus side, once The
>Bachelor is concluded, Bob and
>Estella (fingers crossed) will be
>Oprah's guests, along with Andrew
>and Trista and beaus.

COOL! That should be a great show. I think Andrew and Jenn are the best match so far...Trista and Ryan are cute, too. I am SO glad that Aaron and Helene didn't end up staying together...they were the oddest couple. Aaron, like Bob, is another Bachelor who seemed to want to bask in the limelight instead of seriously looking for a mate.

WickedWidow 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
Bob did say on the Oprah Show that his favorite place for the Fantasy Dates was Belize and they gave away a trip to a person in the audience.

Don't think he would want to go there with Kelly Jo if he would chose her. So Estella has to be the one he picks.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
Not necessarily..Bob says it was his fave place as far as locations were conserned..This does not mean it was his favorite girl..Just my hunch..

11-08-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
I don't think he realized that Belize was his favorite spot till he went there with Estella so I don't think that means anything about who he picked.

Bri Guy 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bob on Oprah"
Bob (and Estella?!) will be on Oprah on Friday!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •