URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 380
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bob on Oprah"

Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-06-03 at 05:00 PM
I just saw a preview of Oprah as her show is about to start and during her show she does ask is the person he picked and him in real love....so watch everyone look for hints

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bob on Oprah"
Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-06-03 at 05:34 PM
OK I just watched him on Oprah.....he got to choose one of his date spots for Oprah to treat a guest to and he choose his fantasy over night date that him and Estella went to.....

a hint...maybe...but I hope not

he also didn't give a straight answer to Oprah about whether he was in love or not he did say they are happy and really haven't got to be together yet and the real relationship will start once the cameras are off

I HOPE IT IS KELLY JO

Posted by Bri Guy on 11-06-03 at 09:01 PM
I saw Oprah also. Is it me, or is Bob just getting more and more effeminate every time he is on TV -- most especially on Oprah today?! I still don't see him as THE Bachelor; he would be more convincing had he not lost all the weight.

On the plus side, once The Bachelor is concluded, Bob and Estella (fingers crossed) will be Oprah's guests, along with Andrew and Trista and beaus.

Posted by sing4me on 11-07-03 at 02:25 PM
No way is it gonna be Estella...

Posted by Poncho on 11-07-03 at 03:15 PM
>No way is it gonna be
>Estella...

What makes you think that sing4me? I really want it to be Kelly Jo, but I can't really tell who he will pick.....

Poncho

Posted by RealityAddict on 11-07-03 at 03:40 PM
>On the plus side, once The
>Bachelor is concluded, Bob and
>Estella (fingers crossed) will be
>Oprah's guests, along with Andrew
>and Trista and beaus.

COOL! That should be a great show. I think Andrew and Jenn are the best match so far...Trista and Ryan are cute, too. I am SO glad that Aaron and Helene didn't end up staying together...they were the oddest couple. Aaron, like Bob, is another Bachelor who seemed to want to bask in the limelight instead of seriously looking for a mate.

Posted by WickedWidow on 11-07-03 at 09:45 PM
Bob did say on the Oprah Show that his favorite place for the Fantasy Dates was Belize and they gave away a trip to a person in the audience.

Don't think he would want to go there with Kelly Jo if he would chose her. So Estella has to be the one he picks.

Posted by escapedude on 11-08-03 at 02:47 PM
Not necessarily..Bob says it was his fave place as far as locations were conserned..This does not mean it was his favorite girl..Just my hunch..

Posted by blueeyegal21 on 11-08-03 at 09:19 PM
I don't think he realized that Belize was his favorite spot till he went there with Estella so I don't think that means anything about who he picked.

Posted by Bri Guy on 11-18-03 at 10:12 AM
Bob (and Estella?!) will be on Oprah on Friday!