The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-03, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"

I thought this was funny...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=1126

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... SurvivinDawg 04-29-03 1
 RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... Loree 04-29-03 2
 RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... jewelz10 04-30-03 3
 RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... dajaki 04-30-03 4
   RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... PugsBuni 05-01-03 5
       RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... jewelz10 05-01-03 6
           RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... Loree 05-01-03 7
               RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... jewelz10 05-01-03 8
               RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... SurvivorBlows 05-01-03 9
                   RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... triednottowatch 05-01-03 10
                       RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... jewelz10 05-01-03 11
 RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to expl... Ahtumbreez 05-07-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 06:56 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
I must not be awake yet... I'm just having so much trouble generating the slightest iota of pity for the guy...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Can't he just go away and hang out at Belly? I'm sure Mike Boogie would commiserate with him about where their popularity went.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Boo Hoo Hoo...poor little Aaron. He also uses "The Bachelor" title to advertise for HIS DAD'S restaurant, "Trolley's"!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Is there a crown floating around for the biggest media whore wannabe of the Midwest? Please get it to him asap!

Maybe he should rename everything in his life in a non-trademark infringement way. The restaurant should be 'Da Batch-A-Lore. The family bank should be The Bankelor. His car should be renamed The B!tch-Allure.

Poor Aaron. Fame is fleeting, and then you get stuck doing ads for tanning parlors. Sigh.

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

I started watching when Aaron was the bachelor. He came across as being genuinely sincere. What a disappointment it was when I heard that they were splitzville before the first of the year.
He actually turned out to be a slug. It definitly looks like his 15 minutes of fame are over...and not a minute too soon. Oh yeah, someone told me he was dating Sandra Bullock...has anyone else heard this? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

05-01-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Sandra Bullock was on Jay Leno last week and she said that she and Aaron are NOT dating! In fact, she said that she has never even met him. She said that a friend of hers was at a party and Aaron (the DAW) was there. So her friend called her up and put Aaron on the phone because Sandra is a big fan of 'The Bachelor' show. That is it! No hot romance going on there.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Aaron probably made it up himself to get more publicity.

05-01-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Well, there you go - rumor source identified!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
I saw the same appearance on the Jay Leno show... (it was the all-armed forces audience special) and Sandra refused to say who she thought started the rumor... but personally I think her silence kinda seemed to point to Aaron himself

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
That was my impression too. Nah....that would be totally out of character for him. (Eyes rolling across the floor)

05-01-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
No, you are getting confused. Russhole is the one who was playing a character on the show. (wink wink)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 08:12 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Aaron Buerge struggling to exploit his fame, incurs wrath of series producers"
Supposedly he owns interest in the tanning salon, and you can not listen to a radio station in Springfield without hearing Aaron. One of the stations has a dating line and of course Aaron is the spokesperson for it, he says something about how hard it is to be a bachelor, especially with all those cameras following you around (gag). And he was doing a commentary on the early program on this season's Bachelor, haven't listened lately but.......
Not to mention the dress shops he's shown up at handing out roses. He needs to join us over at OT, cause he would challenge AnotherKim's divaness.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •