The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mido 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-03 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-05-03 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

he picks Jen.

He makes a comment about the woman he picked inspired him and would pick him up and dust him off from a fall, but would also cheer him on.

That sounds pretty nurturing to me, and he's only described Jen as "motherly." I can't see Kirsten or Tina in these comments.

Although, as time goes on, I would like to see Tina P win because she's kind of the "surprise."

Here's the link

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did you see this article? I th... rilond 05-05-03 1
 RE: Did you see this article? I th... Bebo 05-06-03 2
   RE: Did you see this article? I th... tanyafrommd 05-06-03 3
       RE: Did you see this article? I th... Bebo 05-06-03 4
 RE: Did you see this article? I th... jeannemarie97 05-06-03 5
 RE: Did you see this article? I th... rilond 05-07-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
This describes Jen to a T. I just cannot see Tina (too young and not mature enough) to do that; Kirsten appears to be rather self-centered. I TRULY HOPE THAT IT IS JEEN.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 08:27 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-03 AT 08:28 AM (EST)

edited to add a spoiler warning

* SPOILER ALERT *

According to EOnline's Watch With Kristen gossip column, Jen's mother says that Jen never got the chance to meet the Firestone family, which would mean she makes final 3 but not final 2.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

tanyafrommd 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-06-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."

>
>According to EOnline's Watch With Kristen
>gossip column, Jen's mother says
>that Jen never got the
>chance to meet the Firestone
>family, which would mean she
>makes final 3 but not
>final 2.
>

Well duhhhhhhhhhhh......what else are they going to say.... Jen is under contract NOT TO REVEAL THE FINAL RESULTS...and disclosing that she met the family would be A BIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
what else are they going to say

How about:
- NOTHING
- "I can't comment on that."

There is precedent for family members and friends making minor slipups that helped spoil shows. For example, on Survivor, there have been multiple cases where it's been figured out that a family member traveled to visit, which meant that the contestant lasted a particular amount of time.

Her mother would know if she traveled somewhere during the appropriate time period. The fact that her mother said that Jen did not meet the family could indeed be an indication she was rejected prior to that part of the show.

If Mom was trying to cover, it would have been easier to clam up and say nothing.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 06:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
In reply to Mido's original message, I have to agree. The first part, about the woman "inspiring" him seemed to point to Tina, but the second part is definitely Jen. This statement of Andrew's, coupled with something he said last night on the XYZ'd show: "Tina is a work in progress" make me think that it's Jen and not Tina.

(This all presupposes that Kirsten gets tossed tomorrow night and the last two are Tina and Jen, which is my opinion, but that will require an entirely different post. I think it's pretty obvious at this point anyway and doesn't need much explaining.)

This guy needs all the focus on himself and thus, needs a woman who won't take center stage but will just adore him and be there to admire him when he does well, "pick him up" as he says when he falls, etc., etc. I noticed that he did not mention one thing about being proud of the woman for HER accomplishments or really ANYTHING about her; it was all just ME, ME, ME.

I'm convinced that between his need to be center-stage and Tina's age (too young for marriage) he's got to have picked Jen. His family probably saw how at ease he was around Jen as well as how much she adores him. No doubt she came off as more mature and ready to settle down than Tina too. I have two sons, and I would prefer Tina, the sassy, fascinating, multi-faceted one for either one of them if they were so lucky as to win her. I would know she'd keep them interested for a long, long time and they wouldn't be looking elsewhere!

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Did you see this article? I think from Andrew's comments in it ....."
Yes, I read it. But when a man is in love or whatever (confused) anyone of the girls can say they will pick him up and dust him off. and he will believe them. Let's just hope he comes to reason with his decision. I truly hope it is Jen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •