The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unpopular Contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 890 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-01-14, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unpopular Contestants"
Every season there's one or two bachelors the other guys don't like. This season first was Andrew & now it's Nick. In Andrew's case if he did get the phone number of someone at the club, then he is a jerk since he's supposed to be there for Andi.
In Nick's case,I wonder if their opinion is colored by their jealousy over how much attention Andi is giving to Nick. Okay he seems to know a lot about the show & appears to talk a lot about strategy. Shouldn't the other guys do more than criticize Nick for it and take it as a nudge that they need to be more aggressive in their pursuit?
Another point, contestants always complain that just as they start to enjoy some one on one time with the lead, another contestant steals the lead away. They are especially bothered when the person
stealing the lead already has a rose. Yet time & time again, they always defer & leave the lead with the other person. Have you ever seen someone say no? I wonder if they did it would impress the lead? Or do they defer because they are afraid if they said no more would be expected of them during that one on one time?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unpopular Contestants Round Robin 07-02-14 1
   Aggressiveness CSHS79 07-03-14 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-02-14, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unpopular Contestants"
Guys want to set their own pace, and they want aggressive behavior to be seen as being an a$$hole. They're not going to be aggressive themselves in telling the others no when they steal the 'ette away, because they fear she will think THEY are a$$holes. So guys, and girls, who are aggressive tend to last awhile while the lead's relationships with suitors who b1tch about them tend to be seen as "not progressing fast enough" and the lead cuts them loose.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 890 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-14, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Aggressiveness"
When I said be more aggressive I meant doing more than waiting for the lead to come towards you. Where is the wooing on the part of the men? So Mick's behavior might seem a tad obnoxious, he is actually pursuing Andi like in a normal relationship. So IMHO, the other guys could've taken a page out of his book. It's probably why
Andi liked the secret admirer letters, it showed creativity.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •