The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-13, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
Allegedly both Ben and James had big enough balls to show up for this show. Also allegedly Des's a$$hole brother is on this show. Could be an interesting night.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ali, Ashley & Emily Round Robin 07-22-13 1
   RE: Ali, Ashley & Emily Round Robin 07-22-13 2
       Stephanie Said It All CSHS79 07-23-13 17
 Brian Round Robin 07-22-13 3
 Ben... Round Robin 07-22-13 4
   RE: Ben... Round Robin 07-22-13 5
 James... Round Robin 07-22-13 6
   RE: James... Round Robin 07-22-13 7
 Juan Pablo Round Robin 07-22-13 8
   RE: Juan Pablo Ants 07-22-13 10
 Zak W. Round Robin 07-22-13 9
 Des Round Robin 07-22-13 11
   RE: Des Round Robin 07-22-13 13
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Te... Ants 07-22-13 12
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Te... Round Robin 07-22-13 14
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Te... Ants 07-22-13 15
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Te... Round Robin 07-23-13 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-22-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ali, Ashley & Emily"
Yep, the last 3 'ettes, are all gonna be on MTA next.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ali, Ashley & Emily"
Methinks these dames have pretty unrealistic attitudes. Unless a guy is engaged or married, I don't think a woman has any claim on his loyalty, like they seem to think.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-23-13, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Stephanie Said It All"
If you listened to what Stephanie said when she confronted Brian you'd see why Des booted him. They were having problems when this "business trip" came up. Stephanie said let's break up for the duration of the trip and see where we stand when you return. Brian on the other hand begged Stephanie not to break up with him and that's where the issue was for Des. It might have been different if Brian hadn't begged Stephanie to remain a couple. Plus Stephanie had a little boy who adored Brian and that was another issue for Des.

07-22-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
3. "Brian"
If I fault Brian for anything it's for choosing that woman in the first place. If I were Des I'd have punted his a$$ for ever picking a Playboy playmate, even if they hadn't still been together. Her fake boobs aren't the only thing phony about that woman.

07-22-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
4. "Ben..."
...in the hot seat.

07-22-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ben..."
What an a$$hole!

07-22-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
6. "James..."
...is next.

07-22-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: James..."
Harrison, you effing richard cranium, I'll grant you that James didn't handle that the smoothest he could have, but there ain't a damn thing wrong with hedging your bets when you are 1 of 25 guys after the same woman, and you're being very unrealistic and have an inflated opinion of a show that's basically a crock of bull$hit if that's what you think.

07-22-13, 09:10 PM (EST)
8. "Juan Pablo"
Probably not gonna be much fireworks here.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-22-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Juan Pablo"
Not much fireworks? Speak for yourself. Fireworks going on all for me. He's such a hottie.

07-22-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
9. "Zak W."
Mr. Abs, and not much else.

07-22-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
11. "Des"
They're gonna give her a big chunk of time.

07-22-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Des"
They didn't give her much time after all, and even though Ben is a horse's a$$ and James isn't very smooth, how Des handled them makes me think she has an inflated opinion of herself. I'm a bit doubtful this franchise's batting average will be improved by the Des/Brooks pairing.

07-22-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
Are they gonna let Bryden talk AT ALL????

07-22-13, 09:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
Obviously not, but I don't really know why.

07-22-13, 10:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
It was probably a matter of time. They probably did let him speak, but it ended up on the editing floor. I'm disappointed because I liked him and I also just wanted to hear more about why he left early.

Maybe the website will have the unedited version.

07-23-13, 00:41 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
There had been rumors that Des's brother was to be on the MTA show, but if he was, that got cut out too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •