URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2062
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"

Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 05:38 PM
Allegedly both Ben and James had big enough balls to show up for this show. Also allegedly Des's a$$hole brother is on this show. Could be an interesting night.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Ali, Ashley & Emily"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:10 PM
Yep, the last 3 'ettes, are all gonna be on MTA next.

"RE: Ali, Ashley & Emily"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:21 PM
Methinks these dames have pretty unrealistic attitudes. Unless a guy is engaged or married, I don't think a woman has any claim on his loyalty, like they seem to think.

"Stephanie Said It All"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-23-13 at 03:31 PM
If you listened to what Stephanie said when she confronted Brian you'd see why Des booted him. They were having problems when this "business trip" came up. Stephanie said let's break up for the duration of the trip and see where we stand when you return. Brian on the other hand begged Stephanie not to break up with him and that's where the issue was for Des. It might have been different if Brian hadn't begged Stephanie to remain a couple. Plus Stephanie had a little boy who adored Brian and that was another issue for Des.

"Brian"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:32 PM
If I fault Brian for anything it's for choosing that woman in the first place. If I were Des I'd have punted his a$$ for ever picking a Playboy playmate, even if they hadn't still been together. Her fake boobs aren't the only thing phony about that woman.

"Ben..."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:35 PM
...in the hot seat.

"RE: Ben..."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:43 PM
What an a$$hole!

"James..."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 08:44 PM
...is next.

"RE: James..."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:08 PM
Harrison, you effing richard cranium, I'll grant you that James didn't handle that the smoothest he could have, but there ain't a damn thing wrong with hedging your bets when you are 1 of 25 guys after the same woman, and you're being very unrealistic and have an inflated opinion of a show that's basically a crock of bull$hit if that's what you think.

"Juan Pablo"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:10 PM
Probably not gonna be much fireworks here.

"RE: Juan Pablo"
Posted by Ants on 07-22-13 at 09:27 PM
Not much fireworks? Speak for yourself. Fireworks going on all for me. He's such a hottie.

"Zak W."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:18 PM
Mr. Abs, and not much else.

"Des"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:34 PM
They're gonna give her a big chunk of time.

"RE: Des"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:53 PM
They didn't give her much time after all, and even though Ben is a horse's a$$ and James isn't very smooth, how Des handled them makes me think she has an inflated opinion of herself. I'm a bit doubtful this franchise's batting average will be improved by the Des/Brooks pairing.

"RE: Bachelorette Desiree-The Men Tell All"
Posted by Ants on 07-22-13 at 09:40 PM
Are they gonna let Bryden talk AT ALL????

Posted by Round Robin on 07-22-13 at 09:54 PM
Obviously not, but I don't really know why.

Posted by Ants on 07-22-13 at 10:28 PM
It was probably a matter of time. They probably did let him speak, but it ended up on the editing floor. I'm disappointed because I liked him and I also just wanted to hear more about why he left early.

Maybe the website will have the unedited version.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-23-13 at 00:41 AM
There had been rumors that Des's brother was to be on the MTA show, but if he was, that got cut out too.