The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-12, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I hope in time Jenna sees tonight's elimination as the act of mercy that it really was. An inarticulate, awkward, emotionally damaged woman like Jenna simply cannot compete in a sea of overaggressive, hypercompetitive, heartless b1tches, and it was an act of mercy by Ben to get her out of that house and away from the merciess and heartless cattiness that these witches practice. Jenna needs to find herself a gentle man with a kind heart to love her, not compete with a squadron of backstabbers in a public forum.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode samboohoo 01-10-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Estee 01-10-12 2
       RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode samboohoo 01-10-12 6
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Loree 01-10-12 20
 RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Tummy 01-10-12 3
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Pretty_Kitty 01-10-12 4
       RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode samboohoo 01-10-12 8
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Max Headroom 01-10-12 5
       RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode samboohoo 01-10-12 7
           RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Round Robin 01-10-12 14
 Major Q. of the Night mrc 01-10-12 9
   RE: Major Q. of the Night Estee 01-10-12 10
       RE: Major Q. of the Night mrc 01-10-12 11
 Ratings note. Estee 01-10-12 12
   RE: Ratings note. samboohoo 01-10-12 13
       RE: Ratings note. Estee 01-10-12 17
       RE: Ratings note. Max Headroom 01-10-12 18
   RE: Ratings note. Round Robin 01-10-12 15
       RE: Ratings note. Estee 01-10-12 16
           RE: Ratings note. JoeGazillionaire 01-10-12 19
 RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode Loree 01-10-12 21
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode JoeGazillionaire 01-10-12 22
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode mrc 01-11-12 25
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode jbug 01-11-12 26
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode MTW1961 01-11-12 29
   RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode dangerkitty 01-12-12 33
 One other quick note samboohoo 01-11-12 23
   RE: One other quick note mrc 01-11-12 24
 Blakeley. Max Headroom 01-11-12 27
   RE: Blakeley. Belle Book 01-11-12 28
   RE: Blakeley. MTW1961 01-11-12 30
   RE: Blakeley. samboohoo 01-12-12 32
 RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode MTW1961 01-11-12 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-12, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I've only gotten up to the point where he finds her crying in the bed, but I know she got eliminated. I agree with you on this one. I'm not sure I would label her as psycho, but I do think there are definitely some issues there. Wow.

The rest of them are quite interesting. I think the only one I actually like is Kacie B. She is the only one who seems normal.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-12, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
The rest of them are quite interesting.

Southerner.

01-10-12, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
*sips sweetened ice tea*

Thank you!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-12, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Jenna has appeared drunk in both episodes. I don't think she is very articulate to begin with. But add alcohol and she becomes completely crazy. Then she threw the blanket on the lantern and Ben had to rescue it from starting on fire.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-10-12, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I have to say, watching Ben in the play made me see why he was picked as the Bachelor. I kind of liked him!

In last week's preview of the season it seemed like the red-headed Okie girl goes far. Watching her last night I'm not sure why.

I too liked Kacie and I still like Jamie although she didn't get much face time.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-12, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Jamie has not had 1 confessional. This irks me. Maybe she's not a drama queen so she gets overlooked.

If anyone wants spoilers Reality Steve has them posted for the whole season.

01-10-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Read!

His recaps are usually pretty funny.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-12, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
The whole play segment of the show was an instant fast-forward for me. Thank goodness for DVRs! For that matter, the entire show should be an instant fast-forward. Why do I watch such drivel?

I agree, Kacie B seems like a very likeable girl. Most of the others? Not so much.

One other random observation: This is the first Bachelor season I've watched in HD, and it's astounding how much makeup the women are wearing. I know makeup is standard issue for TV personalities, but these women are taking it to an extreme.

01-10-12, 12:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Agree about the makeup. And isn't it amazing the differences between the women made up and not made up.

01-10-12, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I forget which girl it was, but on one of them last night the makeup was so obvious it was ridiculous, and I was watching on a 31 year old non-HD TV. I can only imagine how bad that must have looked in HD.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-12, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Major Q. of the Night"
Why was Ben humping his dog?

A Slice of Manga

01-10-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Major Q. of the Night"
Because when your choices are either one of the uberbitches chosen for faux drama max-out (and no romance) or the simple affection of your dog, bestiality starts to sound like the sane option?

01-10-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Major Q. of the Night"
And we have a winner!

Someone Fooned me

01-10-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
12. "Ratings note."
Currently down by about 17%.

Maybe part of the viewership is finally starting to realize the horrible track record is deliberately enforced.

01-10-12, 03:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ratings note."
Looking at this season for pure entertainment only. There's action, adventure, drama, comedy, and horror all rolled into one show. What's not to love.

01-10-12, 05:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ratings note."
Because what there's not -- is love?

01-10-12, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ratings note."
You forgot the cheesiness. Lots and lots of cheesiness.

01-10-12, 04:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ratings note."
I don't think the horrible track record is deliberately enforced. I just think they don't give a $hit about it. All they give a $hit about is ratings, ratings, ratings, and enough viewers are starting to see through the bull$hit that their precious ratings are starting to take a hit.

01-10-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ratings note."
I'll rephrase: an ugly breakup gets more tabloid headlines than a happy ending, and as long as that's the forever-case, the former steadily becomes what the show is aiming for. Plenty of viewers watch this thing in the hopes of seeing Tru Luv bloom, but some of those are starting to figure out that, as noted, all the producers want is Sharpened Claws Out. And as they finally spot the puppeteer's strings and realize they've been manipulated all along -- they leave.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-12, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ratings note."
It might just be that many female viewers aren't into Ben. If they had gotten a really hot guy with a hot job and lots of money...then the female viewership would be up. On the flip side, I bet the male viewership is up for this season.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-12, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Does Sonoma just die at night? There was nobody around. It was like a ghost town with no other people on the street or in the shop except the planted twosome that had to rush up to Ben. Then we get the crazy cop chase and sirens in the exit. It did appear odd.

Ben is thinking with little ben. I laughed when he made a big anouncement that Blakely got the rose because of the great conversations they had. She had her tongue down his throat.

And why does he think Courtney is so attractive. I didn't even think she was the best looking in the room. I suppose if you put "model" before your name it gets little ben excited. He was being played by her and it was hilarious. Even the dog seemed to pick up on it.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-12, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I'ts just my opinion, but I think Courtney is pretty hot and Jenna would be too if you could look past the hysterics.... It's just that Courtney behaves pretty badly...so you're right that Ben is thinking with little Ben. If he wasn't the Bachelor, I don't think most of these girls would be looking at him. They seem to be more attractive than him physically.

01-11-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Never been to Sonoma, but I would bet the producers shut down the area.

A Slice of Manga

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I have a cousin in FL who has an old college friend who lives in Sonoma; she was an extra in a scene in town. Kelly says she doesn't watch this but did just to see her friend. I think she said it was in episode 1.

I'm not watching this season at all.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-11-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Actually, the town was hopping by Sonoma standards!

Mt grandmother lived in Sonoma about a block from the town Plaza where a lot of the date with Kacie was filmed. In fact, her house is now a B&B. It's an awesome place to live and raise a family.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-12-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
Hi, I live in Sonoma! This is the first time I watched the Bachelor; I just was curious to see how they presented the town and who I might know in the cameos.

They basically filmed in the middle of the night, AND shut down the square for even the few cars that might have come through. I could tell by the way things looked that it had to be past midnight, and a friend of mine works at the restaurant they ate at. She left at 11 pm and they hadn't even start filming there yet, and then spent hours to get the short bit they showed. So romantic, yes? When she left, she had to wait in her parked car before she could go because that is when they were walking down the street with the baton, toward the restaurant. No one was allowed to drive in or out during that bit.

Don't know what was going on with all the cop cars, but the police station is right up around the corner from where they were eating. Someone must have had an expired plate.

And yeah, it's great place to live. Not a bustling city by any means, but the square is always busy during the evenings. After midnight, not so much.

>Does Sonoma just die at night?
> There was nobody around.
> It was like a
>ghost town with no other
>people on the street or
>in the shop except the
>planted twosome that had to
>rush up to Ben.

01-11-12, 10:09 AM (EST)
23. "One other quick note"
Did anyone else notice the time on the clock when Ben found Jenna crying in bed? 2:05. As in 2:05 a.m. I don't know about anyone else in here, but if I'm plied with alcohol and still awake at 2:05 a.m., I might be a little crazy too.

01-11-12, 11:43 AM (EST)
24. "RE: One other quick note"
I noticed. There was a clock on the kitchen range that said 11:59 at one point.

A Slice of Manga

01-11-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
27. "Blakeley."
Now that I've finally watched the rest of the episode, I've got Blakeley figured out. And oddly enough, I feel sorry for her.

She's 34, surely one of the oldest women in the cast, and competing against equally attractive women who are up to a decade younger than her. Her job is listed as "VIP Cocktail Waitress", which is a career track to nowhere and doesn't stack up against the PhD students, accountants, etc., also in the cast. She probably feels like a loser at love, and compared to the younger women, her biological clock is also ticking.

She desperately wants something better. While this doesn't condone her boorish interruptions of other women trying to have private time with Ben, it does highlight her insecurity, which we saw firsthand when Ben found her curled up in a ball in the luggage room. She's aggressively going after what she wants, but she doesn't really know how to do it effectively.

Despite the edit she's been getting, I'm rooting for Blakeley.

*dons flame-retardant suit*

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-11-12, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Blakeley."
You might have something there -- maybe she's going after what she wants because she wants something better than what she has but is trying too hard because of insecurity and that's what's got the other women mad at her. If that's the case, I feel sorry for her too.

01-11-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Blakeley."
I'm not rooting for Blakely. She seems very insecure and in over her head. I think she will be good for a breakdown later, but I can't see her lasting until the end.

01-12-12, 12:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Blakeley."
I think she wants something bigger and better as well, but I think she's on the show just for recognition. Her little crying spell in the suitcase room had no real tears. Drama queeen just wanting attention. It worked.

01-11-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bachelor Ben 2nd episode"
I like Kacie B, Jennifer (is she the red-headed accountant?), and Jamie, so far. Ultimately, I'm hoping he chooses Courtney, and she predictably turns him down when he proposes. Either that, or we find out on After the Final Rose that she has broken up with him just before the finale aired. She pretty much laid out her history during their date - things start out good, then she gets bored.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •