The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

glazem1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-08-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glazem1 Click to send private message to glazem1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
Okay.. no excuses tonight... start posting now!
Please keep all posts here until those on the West Coast have a chance to recover freom this week's train wreck....
For those who are willing to share with us West Coasters, we're interested in finding out who doesn't get a Rose tonight...
WillDave punch out Juan tonight? ... and who has a girlfriend?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** qwertypie 06-08-09 1
 RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** jbug 06-08-09 2
 NOTE TO JESSE qwertypie 06-08-09 3
 dates qwertypie 06-09-09 4
 RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** byoffer 06-09-09 5
   RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** CSHS79 06-09-09 6
       RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** jbug 06-09-09 7
 Wondering . . . jbug 06-09-09 8
   RE: Wondering . . . CSHS79 06-09-09 9
       RE: Wondering . . . jbug 06-09-09 10
           RE: Wondering . . . CSHS79 06-09-09 11
   RE: Wondering . . . byoffer 06-09-09 12
 RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 ** Loree 06-09-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
Still 90 minutes til it airs here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
I have an excuse. Something is wrong & we get really poor digital reception on this channel! I've got to call DishNetwork & get this fixed! (plus I was switching back & forth with Celebrity)

Anyway, I did catch the end.
Juan is gone; so is David.
Tanner & another told Jillian that some of the guys were there for the wrong reason - that someone had a girlfriend. So she tried to get them to come clean - but no one did.
Previews hint that it continues next week.

06-08-09, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NOTE TO JESSE"
For the love of everything..

LOSE THE GOOFY CAP!

06-09-09, 00:18 AM (EST)
4. "dates"
the curling date Jesse gets the rose
The two on one date at a ski chalet, Mike (with the hair) gets sent home and Mark gets the rose.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
When I came home from my guitar lesson DW was watching. It was well into the show, I think, and Gillian was on the double date.

The camera man from that scene needs to be fired. Worst lighting ever. Gillian looked absolutely awful in that light. Almost like a Seinfeld moment.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-09-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
If your focus during the 2 on 1 was the lighting versus the interaction bewteen Jillian and the guys then I feel sorry for the guys.Although I do feel she sent home the wrong guy, I liked Mike over Mark, although neither one would have made my Final 2.

Bottom line, I'm still rooting for Jake, since they go well together. IMHO,Jake is the kind of guy every parent wants for their daughter, respectful, trustworthy and sincere. Although the icing on the cake is he is totally H-O-T and he can dance. So if Jillian is fool enough to let Jake go in the end, tell me where the line forms to mend his broken heart.

But next to when she sent Dave home, the best part of the night was when she denied Dave a kiss during their one on one time. It showed his true colors and I'm glad he's gone.

At this point, the Final 2 could be Jake & Kipton, but that remains to be seen. Just as long as Dave is gone gone gone and it's Wes's turn to go bye bye next week.

06-09-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
Wasn't there a hint in the previews that Wes has the girlfriend? and? it's been rumored (& said by the other guys) that he is just there to get publicity for his career.
There seems to be some drama next week; hopefully she finds out about Wes.
I know this is TV, but I think it would be lousy for some guy to come on the show who really wasn't interested in finding 'lurve'.

Circled by Capn2patch 6/09

06-09-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
8. "Wondering . . . "
has anyone ever said 'no' when asked if they'd accept the rose?

If a guy (or a gal) wasn't feeling a connection to the Bachelorette or the Bachelor, wouldn't it make sense for them to say no and leave?
Course then they might miss out on some great date or trip, so staying there would be more fun than returning to real life

Summertime 2009 with smokeysmom

06-09-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wondering . . . "
I'm a fairly faithful viewer to all seasonsof the Bachelor Bachelorette and only 1 person left for her own reason. It was recently during Jason's season, a woman I forget her name who left due ot a grandmother's serious illness. Other than that we 've seen more of the departed contestants returning to convince the perosn they made a mistake dropping them or wondering exactly wht they were let go.

06-09-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Wondering . . . "
thanks CSHS
but it could happen, right?

Also wondering if any of the bachelors or bachettes who didn't find love on the show might have gone looking up some of those they sent home early to give them another try

06-09-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Wondering . . . "
Off the top of my head Prince Lorenzo actualy dated the second runner up after things blew up rather quickly with his Final pick.
More interesting though is the hookups between the men & women that get rejected. There are alumni gatherings of the men of the Bachelorette seasons & the women of the Bachelor seasons and it's been rumored these gatherings account for numerous hookups.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wondering . . . "
I believe that in one of the early seasons a female suitor decided that the Bachelor wasn't right for her, so she left. She made this announcement before he gave out the roses though, so technically did not say "no thanks" to a rose.

Ha - found it. Season 3, week 2.
http://www.tv.com/The+Bachelor/Week+Two+%28S3%29/episode/242039/recap.html

Christina S. goes off with Andrew and tells him that she thinks he's a great guy, but that she doesn't think they're compatible, and isn't going to stay for the Rose Ceremony. Leaving in the limousine, Christina says she likes a man who takes charge, and couldn't be in a romantic relationship with Andrew.

I just scared myself a lot.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ** ECST - 6/09/09 **"
Graham wanted to leave in DeAnna's season. But they talked him into staying till the rose ceremony and DeAnna was told not to give him a rose. She was upset because she really liked him. But he did not feel the same and wanted out. He was quite vocal about it. The show really worked on him to get him to stay till the ceremony.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •