The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-09, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-09 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Normally we come up with 10 rules to drink during this train wreck of a show.

I think for the sake of our health, we should narrow it down to one.

Take a shot sip wee dram every time Jillian says the word "cool"

My.Poor.Liver.Is.Already.Begging.For.Mercy.

don't get me wrong, I like Jillian, but the "cool" is getting a bit much.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... jbug 05-19-09 1
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... jbug 05-19-09 2
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Brownroach 05-19-09 3
   RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Farmie 05-19-09 4
   RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... jbug 05-19-09 5
       RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Brownroach 05-19-09 6
       RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... qwertypie 05-19-09 7
           RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... mrc 05-20-09 9
               RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... qwertypie 05-20-09 10
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Snidget 05-19-09 8
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... SilverStar 05-23-09 11
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Loree 05-23-09 12
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... kathliam 05-24-09 13
   RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Estee 05-26-09 14
 RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... qwertypie 06-09-09 15
   RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever.... Loree 06-09-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Taking a shot of Absolute every time anyone says absolutely might kill you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-19-09, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Is it always raining (or just stopped raining) when the bachelors or bachelorettes arrive by limo?

Jillian's dress was stunning - but . . .

I can not believe they had her stand out in the water in a dress with a long flowing hemline/train that got all wet and dirty.

I just knew when she went inside, she'd go change first; but she didn't! I kept waiting to see her mopping the floor with her dress as she walked around the house.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Doesn't anybody here watch this show? I left it on last night after DWTS and came over here thinking there would be an "East Coast spoiler thread."

Anyway, I don't like the guy that got the First Impression Rose. And there are *two* bachelors named Tanner -- who has that as a first name? And they found *two* of them? One was the creepy foot fetish guy. I was hoping she'd axe him.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
ITA, Brownroach. The guy that received the First Impression Rose....do not like him; nor foot fetish Tanner...he creeped me out.

At first impression I like Kipton and Jake (the pilot); also I thought Julian was kind of cute.

Farmie

05-19-09, 02:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
I was gonna try to see if she kept the guy who greeted her with
"Hot tub Harris" but didn't remember who he was later.
There are just too many to keep track of.

And then the guy who said something else - really classless - when she walked into the room. can't remember it exactly but they showed it as a preview and then again later.

One who stood out who she did not keep was the NY lawyer. He seemed kinda goofy to me. Also she didn't keep the guy who wore the jacket. I didn't like him either.

At the beginning I tried to count how many they focused on with individual interviews - in their hometowns - or whatever. I counted only 11. Some she kept and some she sent home.

From the previews, it looks like there will be a lot of drama this year. Accusations that the country music guy is only there for the exposure. Well, if it works for him?
Then one guy is accused of only being there cause he wants to be the next bachelor.

When they pick these guys, wonder if they ask them if they'd be willing to re-locate if chosen. Why should Jillian be the one to move? Some could probably do what they do from anywhere - like the commercial airline pilot. But the one from Texas who works in the oil industry? or the one who has his own business with this mother?

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
And then the guy who said something else - really classless - when she walked into the room. can't remember it exactly but they showed it as a preview and then again later.

That would be the "You sassy little minx!" guy. I don't remember if she kept him or not.

It was hard to keep track of them all -- each guy seemed to look almost exactly like at least one other guy. I don't know if I'll keep watching since I just sort of saw it by accident. But maybe I'll check out another episode or two.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

05-19-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
I thought Juan would be a good match for her.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Juan struck me as a little intense and possessive.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

05-20-09, 06:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
HMMM, maybe. I think I was pretty sloshed by then,

My pickled brain did notice that Jake should go shirtless more often.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
*Adds Qwerty's name to the liver transplant list*

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-09, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Seriously! I didn't watch last season with Jason, so I don't know if it was happening then too, but I noticed within the first 15 minutes that she was a cool-aholic. Thank goodness I didn't try this drinking game. Dang, qwerty! I mean, I like drinking as much as the next drunk, but are you trying to kill us all?? That's not cool! I think we should all just do the PeeWee Herman scream when she says it instead. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-09 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

She definitely loves the word "cool". She also said "wicked" a fair amount.

Chris said in his blog that Jillian had no idea the guy has the foot fetish when she kept him. So although we knew it, she didn't.

Kip, Reid and Mike seem to stick around the longest going by screencaps. Between hometown visits, overnight dates in Spain and the finale in Hawaii you can figure out alot from the previews. The finale had not been filmed yet when the show was aired on Monday. Jillian's parents just left for Hawaii this past week to meet the final guys.

DJs on an Austin radio station were saying that Wes only went on the show to further his music career. He has a girlfriend at home in Austin. The DJs didn't really like him.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
I'm just now getting around to watching the premiere. She does use 'cool' alot -- caution, wicked alcohol poisoning ahead -- but having watched her greet all the bachelors, I got the impression she uses that word when she doesn't have anything interesting to say to them.

Of course, I haven't watched the entire episode yet, so I don't know if she sends the 'cool' guys home. tee hee

Man, if any show begged for a summary, this one does. Between the dirty hem of her dress, to the extremely creepy vibe so many of these guys give off, there is so much material. *smirk*

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Go for it.

06-09-09, 00:00 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Take a shot everytime Jesse is shown in that goofy hat.

PAINFUL.TO.WATCH.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-09, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Oh I hated that hat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •